BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $1155

Burnley Joe

BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $1155  

1. 1.

• Yes, flights booked, can't wait!!
    • Maybe, flights booked but waiting nearer the time.
    • Still thinking about it.
    • No, I can't, going to vegas in november so won't be able to afford it.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ Awesome Morls .... great finish in one of the top calendar tournaments :clap:clap And nice result Brian :clap:clap From what I can tell was a bit unlucky to go out but hopefully pleased all the same.

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ Thank you gang, I'll give a brief report as we were there for 4 days and I've seen george's installments :lol Main Event - Great start we arrived very late into level 1 after about 3 hours sleep :eyes (day 1A next time) I decided I wasn't going to hang around as chips early are needed in an event like this. I had my heart set on getting it all in with this mad Italian on our table, I did and he won :ok PLO - Last minute decision to enter (we would have been late again due to a guided tour of Dublin by Eck but they moved the time). €165 buy in about 90 runners and me, mole & eck start on the same table along with Finton Gavin and a few other pro's but we soon chopped them to size. I was struggling just before the dinner break but managed a double up on the last hand against mole when I binked a 2 outer on the river (cue bitch slap dance and 2 days of rub downs :lol). Never really looked back after that, one of my poker heroes Andy Ward came to the table with a mountain of chips but he sat to my right, so no bother and between me and mole we relieved him of his chip burden. Neil 'the cock' Channing came to our table late on and after recent history between me, him and moley it was about to get funny he sat one left but his stack was too small to trouble me but it troubled mole ;) By the bubble I was massive chip leader courtesy of an over aggro chinaman to my right but during the course of the bubble I managed to donate half of it back trying to busto the short stacks. Final table had some good players on it but I soon managed to get leader again by the time we were down to 5. Then I lost a massive pot when I called an all in with the nut straight and the guy showed 2 pair and a backdoor flush draw which hit! That pot would have won me the tourney. After that I was struggling to get back in the game so waited for a pot to repot with any good hand this I did with QQ DS guy called with 99 T7 and binked gg me €1500 but I wanted the trophy. Dublin - Fantastic place to play poker played here twice now and I love it, met up with some great people from a few different forums and had a great time. Boyle put on an excellent well run festival in a great venue with excellent dealers and staff. Company - Big thanks to Burnley Joe, Mad Duke, Eck and the mole we roomed together in an apartment and did everything together for 4 days, I had a sore throat from laughing we laughed that much. Obviously too much happened to fit on this forum but it was a great fews days and highly recommended - roll on Vienna :ok

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ Great write up Bri, also like to say a big thanks to Eck, The Mole, Duke and Bri for making it a top laff throughout Highlights Drinking solidily for a couple of nights, and meeting a ladyboy in a bar who we named Bob, who then threatened to knock mine and Dukes block off, but it ended up showing the whole pub her bits to prove she was a girl (even though you could see the little fella sellotaped to her leg!) Watching Mole rip some yank to bits at the 1/2 cash game for about 400 euros, pure class! Lows Fck how expensive is it for a drink! Roll on the next trip

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ OK this may take a few posts! 9 of us decided to take the jaunt up from Leicester to take part in the IPO including my close friends Neil Blatchly (Blatch) and Kev Smith (AutobetKev). We arrive Thursday evening and have an interesting start of the trip flipping for Euro's in the airport departure lounge. Somehow I end up about 50 Euro up flipping against Blatch. MBN. We were joined by blondeites Evil pie, Boshi and Cos. The latter ended up on the 300 euro down in flips. gg Cos. We have a quiet night out in town. A meal and a few drinks and a boogie at a club before getting back to our hotel and respective rooms. I'm sharing with Kev and instantly regret this decision when he's snoring all night. I can't sleep. FML FML FML. I boot up the lap top and fire up tilt and stars to play a 45 man sit and go. F that- Tilt has a 110$ super turbo MTT starting in 4 mins. 6 max. 300 starting chips. 5 min clock. Standard tilt structure= heaven!!! I register thinking I'll last around 6 mins and end up taking it down (well chopping it heads up). For those of you who know me from Fb and here, I have been fairly vocal (a whinging bastard) about how bad I've been running probably from the start of this year to the end of August. It's been the sickest run of my short poker career and has really left feeling low, lacking confidence and mardy as **** (look up mardy in a Leicester dictionary as well as cob) Fast forward 2 months and I can't lose. I'm winning every flip- and my confidence is back. I go to bed at 7.30am- up in 3 hours for the IPO. Great!!! For some reason Blatch wanted to get to the venue early even tho I told him a gazillion times it would not get started at the 12 o clock start time. This is not a slight on the organisers. I'm sure even a place like DTD would struggle to get 720 players seated in two different rooms with staggered chips counts to start on time. So we hang around for an age and finally get started at about half 12. I'm wasn't really sure what to expect from the field having only played in Ireland twice before- both significantly higher buys in- the Irish EPT and the Irish Open (shameless brag- no Irish flag tho ) The table was very soft- most playing fairly bad/tight. There were a couple of decent players that you are always able to identify. My plan was to be very selectivley aggressive, try and keep pots small and open pots with a wide range. I played plenty of pots and quickly established a loose image (surprise surprise). So onto some actual hands...... OK so first hand of any significance wasn't huge but a defining one because I stuck to my read. When running bad, you tend to think everyone is holding the nuts. You look at a 5d.png6d.png7d.png flop and think your opponent must have 8d.png9d.png when you're holding aced.pngkid.png Blinds were 25/50 and we're playing 10 handed. Stacks are between 8-10k and I'm in the hijack. Two limpers immediately before me and I look down at 78os. I limp behind and it folds to the small blind who decides to try and isolate pot build with a raise to 225. Everyone calls so I come along with position and more importantly "value bud" The flop comes down 10, 7, 3 rainbow. There's 5 players in the pot, sb, bb and us limpers so there's 1125 in the pot. Pre flop raiser leads for 550. Folds to me and I flat with middle pair. Turn brings a 5 and he now bets 850. I'm fairly sure I'm winning but there's not too much margin for error. I don't wanna lose a decent proportion of my stack at this stage but he doesn't look comfortable so I call once more. Blank on the river and it goes check check. Matey has AQss and I scoop not without a comment or two from said matey. I advise him not to try and bluff a station- all friendly banter. I continue to stay involved- opening with frequency. Mixing up my play= sometimes limping behind, sometimes raising multiple limpers. Everyone's quite passive pre. Then comes my first significant double up.... Matey opens for 350 utg at 50/100 and it folds to me in the sb. I have td.png9d.png. Heaven. I flat, big blind calls and we see a th.png9h.png7s.png flop. He leads for 550 and I repop to 1400. Matey decides to 4 bet to 7700 (cos I obv have a draw) and when I shove he tanks for his last 2k or so and eventually decides QQ is too big to pass. I hold and am up to 22k at 50/100 Ok so I've doubled and start to spew splash around in pots as you do when you have chips. No one at the table is causing me concern and I get my stack up to 25k without too much trouble. For the next couple of levels it yoyos between 25-30k. My table sadly breaks and I get to another table which I quickly realise is even more nittier then the last one. I'm playing my fair share of pots and two significant pots against the same player spring to mind. The first he raises the cut off to 1600 at 300/600/50 and I flat with tc.png7c.png The flop is kid.png8s.png9s.png and he checks to me. I decide to bet with outs here so make it 1850 to play. He tank/calls. The turn is a jd.png. Bink. He checks again and go ahead and bet my straight for value. I make it 4900 to play and he calls quite quickly. The river is a blank and he checks again. I'm sure he has some sort of pair. Maybe even the King. I also feel like his quick call on the turn was out of stubborness and I'm pretty sure I can extract max value from him so I bet near full pot and he snap calls me. He flips QQ (maybe he thought he was heroing) and I prove once more then suited connectors pwn QQ. I stack the guy later when he raises with K9, I peel with ts.png9s.png and I snap his over shove on the KQJ board. I'm sailing on 60k and really starting to enjoy the tourney. I have no major setbacks and continue to play hands confidently and soon find myself on around 80k. I usually have roller coaster rides in tourney but this has been plain sailing. I get moved twice in quick succession and then get moved to a table with some huge stacks including the chip leader of the tourney at the time (I'd guess) who's sat on around 200k. And so the roller coaster began.....modify_inline.gif Worry not guys- no detail will be missed!!! OK so I take a seat at table deepstack with about 90k. I am on top of the world and start raising pots straight away. In hindsight I should have established an image and watched how people were playing cos there table was very spewy (more so than me) and people were not going to be "pushed around" I slide down to about 80k when the following hand occurs. Blinds are 800/1600 and utg opens for 6k (spewwww) out of a stack of around 25k. I look down at 99 and peel from the hijack. Now I think it's better to re raise to iso however I made a mistake in counting his stack. The blue 500 chips were very similar to the navy blue 5k chips. Matey had a ton of the 500 chips which I mistook for 5k chips (some of them). Sb looks down and insta shoves for 46k. Hello Mr AK. UTG ponders for a couple of seconds and puts his 25k stack in. Now what to do??? I think online and without reads this is a clear fold but I'm sat there pretty sure they both have AK. I know Mr 36k has AK without a doubt so I only have to beat him to about breakeven on the hand! So what do I do? I go against my instinct and fold. Both flip up AK and the 10 high board doesn't help things. I'm pretty annoyed and this is a part of my game that has got so much better in the last 12 months but suddenly I start to tilt.... Pretty stupid really. I mean I still have a more than healthy stack but keep thinking about being on 150k. I can't let it go. I should have those chips. I know. I'm going to get them. I'll re raise loads and win them back. So starts the inevitable spew. It's so stupid. I know I'm gonna spew yet I can't do anything about it. I'm hitting self destruct. I should step away and take a break. The blinds and antes will be must cheaper then what I'm about to do. I raise with 22 and call an all in. My Opponent has 10 10 and another 10 on the flop seals my fate. I'm now on 50k. But worst is yet to come. The button- a cocky Irishman (shock horror) who was an abso spew bot raises the button to 6700 at 1k/2k. I look down at J4 and three bet to 16500. Great move if I have it but against this guy truly ridic. He wouldn't fold QJ in this spot and quickly calls (with 25k behind. WP sir) The flop comes down AJ2. I tank for 20 seconds and check. My opponent checks behind. I then lead for 17k and he insta chips when another ace hits the turn. It's 7k for me to call and I fold. The worst thing happens and the tilt starts to wear off. I feel like abs shit. Why didn't I just take a frickin break?!? Why did I fold the 99??? kihafihpowshfojsdo So I regroup and start to grind. I eventually reship my 27k stack with 77 and manage to hold after a guy tank calls with A8. I win a race! Hoozah! Back up to 60k. Blinds are now 1500/3000 and a 35k stack opens for 9k and somehow folds when I reship with tens. A few hands later and I'm suddenly back to 90k. I'm now more chatty and in love with poker again. Go figure. I witness one huge ridic pot when two oppenets gets the 100k stacks in pre with AJ and AK (Aj opened to 8k, AK reshipped for 200k, AJ tank/calls) Mr AK opens the button to 10k and I call with 44 in the small blind. The flop is a sexy A46. I check. He c-bets for 10k, I make it 24 and he insta ships the lot. I snap/high five/fish pump/hand in the air call and his AJ loses. I'm on 180k. Weeeeeeeeeee. Table breaks and off I go to Table "Chufty" FML............ So where were we? K. I'm moved to another table abs buzzing once again. I move once more to- guess what? A table full of nits! Although there's one gent sitting on an impressive stack, Sunderland shirt wrapped around is shoulders, cap dothed. Who is it? It's only Richard mfkin Ashby. FML he's two to my left too!!!! Now I don't know if you know this. It's one of the best kept secrets in poker but wtf.... I'll let the cat out of the bag. 99.9% of poker players think they're far better than they actually are. And when they sit down with some truly great players rather than readjust their game and adapt to new surroundings, they think "huh- it's Richard Ashby. He's only human. I'm gonna cold 5 bet him with 10 4 off suit. He's shit!" Not me tho! I respect players who are the top of their game and just watching Richard play was educational. So anyway, I'm in the hijack with 10, 4 off suit and make it 7600 at blinds 1500/3000. As soon as Chufty reaches for chips I decide that I may have to readjust my late psitin raising range from any 2 to any 2 that add up to 16 or above. Chufy doesn't 3 bet however, he does smething far more scary. He peels. And he was doing this against me a lot! Not only that, he was peeling most flops against me too. I decide that rather than try and play OOP against the best player prbably left in the field (James Dempsey ftw obv. PS: need staking for the GUKPT grand finak, k thx) I'll start opening tighter and re raising the weaker players lighter. This plan works as Chufty obv readjusts to my readjustment and starts folding. Basically, he knows that I know that he's calling me a lot so he als knows that I will tighten up therefore his peeling range will tighten cos he knows I'll be winning on a lot of flops. What he doesn't know is that I know he knows that I'm raising ltighter therefore I re-readjust my opening range and s****** a little when I open 92 in late position in everyone folds. ah.png! Take that Chufty! One significant pot I play against Chufty. He limps utg. I make in the sb and the bb checks. I have J10 and the flop comes Q93. I decide to lead for 6600 and Chufty calls. No need to wait as the turn comes an 8. I decide to lead right ut again for 12800 and Chufty calls. The 7h.png on the river puts a flush and a four card straight out there. What a great card to bet! My range is so polarised if I lead he's bound to pay me off light! How much to bet? Hmmmmm- wait a min. This is Chufty. He could have back doored hearts. I should check call here. Keep the pot small. I mean he can break me. He's a great player. CHECK! Chufty Checks. Yu fkin idiot George!!! WTF are you doing??? I take down the pot but am not pleased with my pussy poker. There'll be no more of that later. I nick a few small pots of the nits and when 4 hands left are announced me and Chufty collude obv as the big stacks and take 2 a piece. I finish the day as Chip daddy, 273k and head back to the hotel with the boys. 3 of us have made it unfortunately Blatch fell early after Simon trumper out played him in back t back pots and Kev got unlucky when he open shipped 40k at 400/800 and got called by A10. We chill out the hotel bar for a bit and a few laughs are had..... I mention the Irish flag I'm about to ship and go to bed saying I'm going t play the 5am and take it down back to back. That sure happened! I fall asleep about 3am dreaming of the final table.....

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ Great write up george think i need a lie down :lol Bri and joe summed up the trip nicely still laughing at some of the exploits now. Great bunch of lads.Apartment was spot on and the vip trip home on the saturday night recorded on bri's phone :rollin worth every penny. And a big thanks to Laxie from blonde for getting us into her hotel on sunday for a few more drinks ;) finished the weekend off with even more giggles. Welldone bri;George;Laxie and graeme on the cashes.

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ Ah yes Bob :eek I wasn't convinced it was a bloke and was prepared to go all in to find out. Just watched the VIP taxi ride video will deffo have to be edited before it can be hosted on youtube :lol

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ I awake at around 12.30 thinking it's 6.30am. Blackout curtains FTW. Me and Kev decide to walk into the nearest shopping centre and get some food and meet up with some of the lads who are already up and fed and watching the Chelsea game in town. WTF? I don't think anyone can call themselves a bona fide poker player when on a day off they wake up in the morning (unless they've been up all night) Me and Kev walk to the local Mcdonalds- laughing and joking the whole way. Kev is going thru a really tough poker period much like I was 3 months ago and is bemoaning his luck. I'm sympathetic because I know what he's going thru- we never seem to run good at the same time. Mcdonalds is nice but at 9 Euro a meal is effing expensive like everything on this holiday! After Blatch and a couple of other lads get a cab to town from the hotel, we decide to grim them and go back to the hotel to play online and watch Soccer Saturday. Johnny Chapman joins us in the bar and he sweats me playing a cap Omaha session where he teaches me a pointer or two. I run like shit and lose 800$. **** online cash. In fact, **** cash poker altogether. I just play like a spew bot. I only seem to be able to grind in tourneys and I don't do that too often! We had a massive night planned Saturday but due to me being Chip Daddy I wanted a quiet night relaxing- maybe play the side event or some cash or just a night at the hotel. A few of the lads were happy to do this so me and Kev head to the venue to meet up with the other boys. We reg for the side event which is a 50+1 rebuy or add on tourney. Apparantly a shoot but I'm just up for a laugh nothing that requires too much thought. I wonder to the cash tables and see Stu Mfkin Hopkin pwning all at the cash as usual. I wonder over to Blatch- he's already reg'd for the comp. We both decide to short stack an omaha game which Cos is playing and are soon joined by flushy. Blatch does his bollox but obv wins it all back. I;m 300 euro in the whole and Flushy who joins us a little later is winning the lot. They're both playing abs junk multi way but are obv golden by the river. MBSFN. One com moment is when Flushy calls a 4 bet with 9762 no suits and gets there on the river when he turns a wrap. His Irish opponent scoffs "How can you call 67 Euro with that?" Flushy replies "You only made it 67 Euro- how can I call anymore? I call 250 with this hand" WP Sir. The side event is a laugh- lot of banter on my table and I'm really enjoying myself. Word of warning- if you play a comp with Blatch and Kev- NEVER walk up to them and let them know you're out. Dan made this mistake and the following occured when he approached Neil's table: Dan to Neil: "I'm out. I had AK on an A high board....." Neil shouts over to me "George. George. Dan's out!" Me to Neil " Dan's out!?!" To my table "Guy's- Dan;s out" Kev chimes in "Is Dan out?!? Darren- Dan's out!!" This continues for a good 5 minutes but Dan takes it quite well. Needless to say when Kev busted next we only noticed by the empty seat. I lose a flip in the comp (wtf?!) and then shove AQ into AK. Blatch is last man standing but not for long. He joins me and we decide to sit at the same cash game for a laugh.....

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ running pretty good atm! PokerStars Game #34327418569: Tournament #207770443, $100+$9 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (2000/4000) - 2009/10/21 22:54:23 WET [2009/10/21 17:54:23 ET] Table '207770443 55' 9-max Seat #9 is the button Seat 1: Mrjackdawson (115612 in chips) Seat 2: MLBallstar9 (80290 in chips) Seat 3: Päffchen (250947 in chips) Seat 4: eriklevi (177276 in chips) Seat 5: ilovebluff (198319 in chips) Seat 6: George2Loose (160443 in chips) Seat 9: CHAYMAN2 (31702 in chips) Mrjackdawson: posts the ante 400 MLBallstar9: posts the ante 400 Päffchen: posts the ante 400 eriklevi: posts the ante 400 ilovebluff: posts the ante 400 George2Loose: posts the ante 400 CHAYMAN2: posts the ante 400 Mrjackdawson: posts small blind 2000 MLBallstar9: posts big blind 4000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to George2Loose [Ks Js] Päffchen: folds eriklevi: folds ilovebluff: folds George2Loose: raises 6288 to 10288 CHAYMAN2: raises 21014 to 31302 and is all-in Mrjackdawson: folds MLBallstar9: folds George2Loose: calls 21014 *** FLOP *** [Qs Ts As] Päffchen said, "LOL" *** TURN *** [Qs Ts As] [3h] *** RIVER *** [Qs Ts As 3h] [8d] *** SHOW DOWN *** George2Loose: shows [Ks Js] (a Royal Flush) CHAYMAN2: shows [Ac Kd] (a pair of Aces) George2Loose collected 71404 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 71404 | Rake 0 Board [Qs Ts As 3h 8d] Seat 1: Mrjackdawson (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 2: MLBallstar9 (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 3: Päffchen folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: eriklevi folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: ilovebluff folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: George2Loose showed [Ks Js] and won (71404) with a Royal Flush Seat 9: CHAYMAN2 (button) showed [Ac Kd] and lost with a pair of Aces

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $

running pretty good atm! PokerStars Game #34327418569: Tournament #207770443, $100+$9 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XVIII (2000/4000) - 2009/10/21 22:54:23 WET [2009/10/21 17:54:23 ET] Table '207770443 55' 9-max Seat #9 is the button Seat 1: Mrjackdawson (115612 in chips) Seat 2: MLBallstar9 (80290 in chips) Seat 3: Päffchen (250947 in chips) Seat 4: eriklevi (177276 in chips) Seat 5: ilovebluff (198319 in chips) Seat 6: George2Loose (160443 in chips) Seat 9: CHAYMAN2 (31702 in chips) Mrjackdawson: posts the ante 400 MLBallstar9: posts the ante 400 Päffchen: posts the ante 400 eriklevi: posts the ante 400 ilovebluff: posts the ante 400 George2Loose: posts the ante 400 CHAYMAN2: posts the ante 400 Mrjackdawson: posts small blind 2000 MLBallstar9: posts big blind 4000 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to George2Loose [Ks Js] Päffchen: folds eriklevi: folds ilovebluff: folds George2Loose: raises 6288 to 10288 CHAYMAN2: raises 21014 to 31302 and is all-in Mrjackdawson: folds MLBallstar9: folds George2Loose: calls 21014 *** FLOP *** [Qs Ts As] Päffchen said, "LOL" *** TURN *** [Qs Ts As] [3h] *** RIVER *** [Qs Ts As 3h] [8d] *** SHOW DOWN *** George2Loose: shows [Ks Js] (a Royal Flush) CHAYMAN2: shows [Ac Kd] (a pair of Aces) George2Loose collected 71404 from pot *** SUMMARY *** Total pot 71404 | Rake 0 Board [Qs Ts As 3h 8d] Seat 1: Mrjackdawson (small blind) folded before Flop Seat 2: MLBallstar9 (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 3: Päffchen folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 4: eriklevi folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: ilovebluff folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: George2Loose showed [Ks Js] and won (71404) with a Royal Flush Seat 9: CHAYMAN2 (button) showed [Ac Kd] and lost with a pair of Aces
Bloody luckbox!!!!!!!! VVVVNH Tho mate:ok

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $ Me and Blatch decide we're gonna try and sit deep at a 2/5 game but can't get any seats. We're about to get some food when we notice two spare seats at 1 1/2 game so sit down with 500 Euro each. A couple of Leicester lads, Danny and Steve are already sat about 200 Euro each having invested 100 and the banter begins. There's an Irish guy who thinks raising every pot is the norm and Blatch soon schools him and sends him to the rail. Danny decides to flip for burgers with me and Blatch (lol) and be and Blatch enjoy our free burgers while Danny fumes that his isn't worth the 25 Euro he's paid. It's a fairly standard cash game with nits and donks alike. No one really to fear. The empty seat is filled by a guy in his mid twenties wearing a hoodie and the fun begins.... Now anyone who knows me knows how friendly I am. Anyone who knows Neil will know he is the same- most of the time (when he's not pissing people off right, left and centre). We'll have banter with anyone and like to have a laugh and generally mess about when not playing for serious dime. This game is all very friendly so when someone new sits down we'll generally welcome them. So Mr Hoodie sits down and first hand straddles under the gun to 5 Euro. Standard stuff so far. Danny limps the button and there's 4 in the hand (me and Blatch have folded). Dealer asks Cock Breath (hoodie) whether he wants to raise from the straddle. Hoddie nots and makes it 6 Euro more. Interesting. Obv no one is folding. And it's 4 way to the flop which comes 4310. Everyone checks to Danny who fires 18 Euro. Now Dick features (hoodie) mouths "I know you have none of that" and calls. Everyone else folds. The turn card comes down (can't remember what the turn or river where) and Shit for brains (hoodie) now says something like "Don't try to buy it... I know you have nothing" Now don't get me wrong, I'm not slagging off **** Face (hoodie) for what he's doing at the moment. Speech play is fine. You'll find out later why we, and when I say we I mean the whole table, took a dislike to him. Back to the hand- anyone experienced at hold em or poker for that matter knows Twat head (hoodie) is looking for a free card. Danny obliges and when they both check the river, Bog breath (hoodie) shows A5 for the winner. While the dealer shuffles I turn to Danny and jokingly say "You let him speech you Dan, I thought you were better than that...." Before Dan can reply- Hoodie decides to pipe up "5 Euro's for lessons mate. I'll speech everyone one of ya. I'm the best player here. You'll see why...." I'm sat there thinking, you sure are good raising 6 euro more out of position with A5. As usual, I decide not to get into ego wars and just nod along. Hoodie steps away from the table and Neil, who hates rude people and bad manners decides to put a 25 Euro bounty on whoever felts hoodie. We're all laughing and joking and when he returns, Hoodie continues to be as obnoxious as possible and continues to play hold em as awfully as I've ever seen...... New dealer joins the table and it's quite apparant he's been sampling the nightlife as he looks knackered. He makes a couple of mistakes. I've straddled to 4 and he deals me and the small blind and big blind 3 cards- we declare a misdeal but before anyone can look or toss their cards in the big blind says "Let's play a hand of omaha" Everyone agree? Everyone does- I don't know if anyone else has looked but I haven't. Hoodie pipes up of course "Whoooo I'm awesome at omaha. It's my game. I'm renound for it" Somehow I don't believe him. I have no idea why I have agreed to this hand of omaha- maybe because I'm a degen gambler but I've been running bad allllll week. 4 limpers on my straddle and I look down at Ad 3h Ah Kh. I pot to 45 and Mr Omaha Hoodie calls. Everyone else folds. The pot is around 110 Euro and Mr Omaha is playing about 200 behind. The flop comes down Ks 8h 5h Sweeeet. Hoodie pots it I set him all in. He has 88 rag rag (WP) and obv holds. I ALWAYS double up the tossers. He then talks about how great he is at Omaha (sure is tough when u flop a set) and I'm cursing that I can't bink against him. He continues to be obnoxious and play so ridic awful that when he bets KJ on a J1074 (3 diamond board) he tanks after a raise and a re raise (Lady re raised all in, I re raise to ISO) thinking one pair might be good. It sure is as I have the Q high flush and she loses with the J high flush. The mocking begins. Hoodie then calls a bet on a Ad Jd 9d 5d 4c against Danny Ball. Danny sits still and hoodie shouts up "I called your bet so you have to show!" Dan turns over the 7c followed ever so slowly by the Kd weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. First slowroll to Danny Ball!!!! Hoodie goes red as we all laugh.... Hoodie just has no clue of how to play. On a Ks Qh Js 9s 7h board he bets river after I bet flop with 109. Matey who also called my bet overcalls after tanking. I'm not sure whether hoodie has flush or not but while matey was tanking I'd decided if he calls I'm probably folding. Hoodie declares "ONE PAIR" LOL. One pair on that board. I quickly call and take the pot. Matey is annoyed when I say I was folding and I apogise to matey. Hoodie says "Why you apologising for?!?! Poker is DOG EAT DOG" OMG- what a Cock. Neil stacks matey when he can't fold AQ to Neil's 3 bet with AK and he reloads. He then tries to bluff Dan when on a Ks Jd Ts 5s 4d board declaring ONE PAIR (does this guy ever have more than one pair?!?) and Danny again flips AQ one card at a time. Finally Matey does 1k when Dan flops a house with J8 on a J88 board and matey has case 8. MBSFN. At least my money finds a good home in Leicester. The game starts to calm down and everyone starts to relax again. Then two blondites in the form of Flushy and Cos wonder over......