BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $1155

Burnley Joe

BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October - Morlspin finishes 30th for $1155  

1. 1.

• Yes, flights booked, can't wait!!
    • Maybe, flights booked but waiting nearer the time.
    • Still thinking about it.
    • No, I can't, going to vegas in november so won't be able to afford it.

Dear: burnleyjoe Good news poker fans, we are officially announcing the return of Europe's largest live tournament, the Boylepoker.com IPO 2009! This unique tournament will run from October 16th - 18th at the Regency Hotel, Dublin. The tournament buy-in is only $250 (inc. $25 registration fee). Boylepoker.com are adding $25,000 to the prize pool, bringing the total estimated prize pool to over $300,000! Players will have a starting stack of 8,000 chips, but can increase this to 10,000 by playing at Boylepoker.com. Earn 250 VIP points in August to get an extra 1,000 chips and 250 VIP points in September for another 1,000. Remember, the only way to register for the IPO 2009 is online through Boylepoker.com. To celebrate the launch of IPO 2009 we are holding an IPO launch festival! All this week we have added IPO tickets to each of our nightly tournaments, with an IPO VIP package up for grabs in our Friday night deepstack tournament. Regards, Boylepoker.com Team

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October

NameTimeBuy-InPrizeDescription
Monday Night $5 Rebuy22.00$5 + $0.50c$300 GP + IPO ticketHold'em tourney with unlimited $5 rebuys for the first hour
Tuesday Night Turbo21.00$10 + $1$300 GP + IPO ticketHold'em Freezeout with 4 minute blind levels
Wednesday Night $100 Added R/A21.30$2 +$0.20c$100 Added + IPO ticketHold'em tourney with unlimited $2 rebuys for the first hour
Thursday Night $500 Guaranteed R/A22.00$10 + $1$500 GP + IPO ticketHold'em tourney with one $10 rebuy and one $10 add-on allowed
Friday Night $1000 added Deepstack22.00$20 + $2$1000 Added + IPO VIP packageDeepstack Hold'em Freezeout with 12 minute blind levels
Terms & Conditions:
  • The IPO ticket is not transferable. You will be registered by Boylepoker.com for the day of your choice.
  • Boylepoker will contact you within 48 hours of winning your IPO ticket to confirm.
  • The accommodation refers to one executive room in the Regency Hotel for two nights from the following: 16th, 17th, 18th October 2009.

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October Probably going to play this, I was out with the other two thirds of GG lastnight and they are going for it as well :ok Flights currently £8

• 2 weeks later...

What sites are £8 a flight mate?
Sorry Woodie only just seen this it was Ryanair but I fly from Manchester it is currently £12 inc taxes and check in and hand luggage. I'm 90% I'm going but will book the flight anyway as I'll find £12 down the back of my sofa :ok

Seriously thinking about this' date=' any one got any idea for suitable accommodation?[/quote'] It's being held at the Regencey Airport Hotel, so that would be the nearest place to stay. Failing that the Airport Travelodge is 50 euros a night :ok

It's being held at the Regencey Airport Hotel' date=' so that would be the nearest place to stay. Failing that the Airport Travelodge is 50 euros a night :ok[/quote'] Is it miles away from Dublins trendy nightspots then? (you know me when I visit foreign lands)

Is it miles away from Dublins trendy nightspots then? (you know me when I visit foreign lands)
Dublin doesn't have any trendy nightspots just very expensive bars where they rip off tourists but its about 20 euro in a taxi if you insist on a cultural visit.

A few of us stayed here a few week back for the APAT tourney http://www.augustineapartments.com/ Very nice, spacious apartments, 5 min from Temple Bar, Liffy etc and full of hen parties ;) 2 bed sleeps 4/5 easy currently going for 393 euros which works out about 30 each/night What do you think??????
Sounds good to me as long as you promise not to dissapear.

Sounds good to me as long as you promise not to dissapear.
You not getting the hint yet :lol I cannot promise you that eck as I always have somewhere else to go ;) Can we have a show of hands on this (and money transfers) as it is 100% payment non-refundable :ok

Flights booked althoiugh times are not great.
Agree with Bri times must be pretty bad if your using public transport instead of a helicopter for a wee jaunt like this.:sad Think it will be the late Thursday one for me.

What flight? We are not playing until Saturday :unsure
Och' I know your just hopping over to pick up a few easy Irish punts but I like to participate in a small amount of cultural exchange to enhance my overall lifetime experience before a game of cards. Through poker I am now aware that there are just as many Geordies in Newcastle as there are in other major city I have visited and that Civil Partnerships are not frowned upon in Brighton.

Can we have a show of hands on this (and money transfers) as it is 100% payment non-refundable :ok
If we had a foot tapping smilie icon I would be pressing it quite a lot in this post :zzz

Re: BoylePoker IPO Festival Dublin 16th - 18th October Looks like I'm not going, suggested it to my mates, thats sounds great they chime. Three pints later and its the usual lets go to Amsterdam routine followed by the equally predictable lets go the whole hog and do Thailand story four pints later. Neither of them have been of the Island for 10 years:eyes

Looks like I'm not going' date=' suggested it to my mates, thats sounds great they chime. Three pints later and its the usual lets go to Amsterdam routine followed by the equally predictable lets go the whole hog and do Thailand story four pints later. Neither of them have been of the Island for 10 years:eyes[/quote'] Looks like you'll be building the Wicker Man again then :)