Favourite Backing System; ROI 107,5% Net Profit: +92.3 pts

Okay here we go. I had several tries with systems but I never had the time&patience to keep it on for a long time. New system is quite simple really and I will just try this for a whole season and I hope to end it with some profit. The system, how it works? Quite easy, I have 5 favourite teams which I will back during the whole season in their domestic leagues. The teams are Barcelona, Benfica, Bayern München, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray. I expect those teams to play on a very high niveau in their domestic leagues and win quite a lot of matches. Starting bank gonna be 1000 pts. I will back all teams with 5 pts each. If the team wins I will move on backing that team once again with 5 pts. If one of the teams loses martingle formular will be used: (G+S)/(O-1)=B Where B is the bet you have to bet G is your goal of money you want to win in that sequence S is the sum of your bets until that moment, in the first bet it is 0 and O is the odds your are betting for. (Thanks to Sjuesju for sorting that out) Wish me good luck and a good years for those teams, they invested a lot or already have a great team and I see them as big favourites in most of their domestic league matches. Cheers 1907zico :ok

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Favourite Backing System

Okay here we go. I had several tries with systems but I never had the time&patience to keep it on for a long time. New system is quite simple really and I will just try this for a whole season and I hope to end it with some profit. The system, how it works? Quite easy, I have 5 favourite teams which I will back during the whole season in their domestic leagues. The teams are Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern München, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray. I expect those teams to play on a very high niveau in their domestic leagues and with quite a lot of matches. Starting bank gonna be 1000 pts. I will back all teams with 5 pts each. If the team wins I will move on backing that team once again with 5 pts. If one of the teams loses, the next bet will be with double points (10 pts in this case). This will be kept on until the team wins and we will start back with 5 pts. Wish me good luck and a good years for those teams, they invested a lot or already have a great team and I see them as big favourites in most of their domestic league matches. Cheers 1907zico :ok
I wish you good luck mate, but i have one question: when you double the bet in the case of loose(Martingale system probably) you are going to get back the money you lost, but if so the odds must be at least @2.00 to come back to your money really, while the odds on the teams you wrote will not be more than 1.25 -1.35 at home, so what is this doubling really about? :unsure

Re: Favourite Backing System Yea I don't see how this can work tbh ... the whole world is going to be betting on Real Madrid this season so there probly won't be value in them in most of their games ... I actually think that laying these popular heavily favoured teams every game for level stakes could be profitable GL though if you go through with it

Re: Favourite Backing System Of course you can use martingale, not simply double the bet using martingale formula. If I didn't forget it - it is - (G+S)/(O-1)=B Where B is the bet you have to bet G is your goal of money you want to win in that sequence S is the sum of your bets until that moment, in the first bet it is 0 and O is the odds your are betting for. So, you will not have problem with low odds, but the sum will be higher, much higher :) Wish you luck.

Re: Favourite Backing System Yeah I think I have to adjust the system a bit, but not sure yet with what change. Gonna review this one, maybe I will follow them only away from home or add asian handicaps.. need to think about it.

Of course you can use martingale, not simply double the bet using martingale formula. If I didn't forget it - it is - (G+S)/(O-1)=B Where B is the bet you have to bet G is your goal of money you want to win in that sequence S is the sum of your bets until that moment, in the first bet it is 0 and O is the odds your are betting for. So, you will not have problem with low odds, but the sum will be higher, much higher :) Wish you luck.
Nice one thank you, I will calculate a bad run of several matches and see if I can afford doing this with 5 teams. :ok

Yea I don't see how this can work tbh ... the whole world is going to be betting on Real Madrid this season so there probly won't be value in them in most of their games ... I actually think that laying these popular heavily favoured teams every game for level stakes could be profitable GL though if you go through with it
That's exactly what I was thinking about Real Madrid in season to come; as "galacticos edition 1" miserably failed, I believe their descendants are doomed not to have better luck, too; having so many stars in the team, all at once, have never been good idea, their ego is as big as Santiago Bernabeu - who will run, and collect the shots to assist the scorers? None of them will devote himself to such a minor task. I will either lay Real in almost each game, either lay it to win the title at the very beginning of the season, as odds will be lowest then, I think... We'll see...

Re: Favourite Backing System Actually I've tried this system before, but I bet on every team which is rank 1 in every league I could find and the system was not profitable at all. May be with just five teams it would be, I do not know. At the other hand I've checked United's games in last 10 years. They don't have a row of five games without win which made them extremely profitable for that kind of systems.

Actually I've tried this system before' date=' but I bet on every team which is rank 1 in every league I could find and the system was not profitable at all. May be with just five teams it would be, I do not know. At the other hand I've checked United's games in last 10 years. They don't have a row of five games without win which made them extremely profitable for that kind of systems.[/quote'] Well I will give it a try, a lot of favourites messed up last season (Bayern,Fenerbahce f.e.). Not that domination we was used from them and I think this season it will be a bit different. Maybe it would be worth a try to do the same with underdogs which I expect to get some unusual and unexpected success, such as Hertha and Wolfsburg last season. Odds are higher, profit is very good but the risk is high that they dont show this success.. :unsure Still some time to go, will need to think about it a bit more :)

• 3 weeks later...

2. Week: Barcelona: SKIP Benfica: 5 Pts @1.45 Bayern: 9.5 Pts @1.65 (last weekend lost, so new stack) Galatasaray: 5 Pts @1.25 Fenerbahce: 5 Pts @1.5 Current Bank: 1004 pts
2. Week: Barcelona: SKIP Benfica: -5 Pts (total -5) Bayern: -9.5 pts (total -14.5) Galatasaray: +1.25 pts Fenerbahce: +2.5 pts Current Bank: -993,25 pts

3. Week: Barcelona: SKIP Benfica: 8 pts @1.75 Bayern: 33 pts @1.5 Galatasaray: 5 pts @1.4 Fenerbahce: 5 pts @1.6 Current Bank: -993,25 pts
3. Week: Barcelona: SKIP Benfica: +6 pts Bayern: -33 pts (total -47,5) Galatasaray: +2 pts Fenerbahce: +3 pts Current Bank: -971,25 pts Slowly it is getting painful with Bayern. But we have a big bank and I hope they will win in their next matches :ok

4. Week: Barcelona: 5 pts @1.17 Benfica: 5 pts @1.25 Bayern: 55 pts @1.9 (total -47,5) Galatasaray: 5 pts @1.66 Fenerbahce: 5 pts @1.25 Current Bank: -971,25 pts Come on Bayern :drums
4. Week: Barcelona: +0,85 Benfica: +1,25 Bayern: +49,5 pts Galatasaray: +3,3 pts Fenerbahce: +1,25 pts Current Bank: 1027,4 pts Here we go, Bayern with first win and we are +20 points in profit :ok

I think that this is a good system,and it can be applyed in us sports also,because teams play more often,and the odds are higher,and only 2 outcomes are possible. Good luck mate
Yeah it looks like we will make profit for sure, if we dont get one team not winning for too long. Just a question of how much profit we are going to make and it will depend on how often the teams win in a row. One problem is that when they win often in a row their odds will go down for sure. But we are testing it this season. :ok

Re: Favourite Backing System dostum stake arttırma olayini anlayamadim tam? 5 ile baslamissin, 9,5 ve sonra 33 ve 55 diye gitmiş. en son 55 birim oyanmissin gene 2 br kar icin. ne bileyim 2 br icin stakeler yüksek geldi. tamam en nihayetinde bayern kazanir ama bence takimlari dikkatli secmek en önemli sey.

(G+S)/(O-1)=B Where B is the bet you have to bet G is your goal of money you want to win in that sequence S is the sum of your bets until that moment, in the first bet it is 0 and O is the odds your are betting for.
su bölümü net anlatirsan sevinirim :) GL renkdaş ;)