Favourite Backing System; ROI 107,5% Net Profit: +92.3 pts

Re: Favourite Backing System

dostum stake arttırma olayini anlayamadim tam? 5 ile baslamissin, 9,5 ve sonra 33 ve 55 diye gitmiş. en son 55 birim oyanmissin gene 2 br kar icin. ne bileyim 2 br icin stakeler yüksek geldi. tamam en nihayetinde bayern kazanir ama bence takimlari dikkatli secmek en önemli sey. su bölümü net anlatirsan sevinirim :) GL renkdaş ;)
:welcome to PL mate. Forum Rules section will be helpful to you :ok

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

su bölümü net anlatirsan sevinirim :) GL renkdaş ;)
He asked about staking plan (as described in first post, so will just explain him on turkish if its okay..) @Onur. Her maci 5 puan ile oynuyorum. Takim yenilirse formula kullaniyorum yeni staki cikarmak icin. Peki formular nasil calisiyor. Diyelim Bayern ilk maci yeniliyor, -5 pts ediyor dimi? Simdi formular böyle: Yenmek istedigimiz miktar (5 puan) + su ana kadar takima yenilgiden sonra yatirdigimiz bet sayisi (0) / Tahminin orani - 1. Bu formularin yardimiyla bir takimi o kadar oyniyorum, yenesiye kadar, ve her seferinde stake in yüksekligi önceden kayip ettigim stakelarin toplami. 5 lost --> 9.5 oynamisim, oran 1.5 yenseydi Bayern +5 ediyordu ve toplam ~0 oluyor. Yenmedi ve toplan kayip edilen stake sayisi 14.5 oldu. 14.5 dan sonra 33 stake oynadim, cünkü Bayern'in orani kücük dü ve ancak bu kadar ile oynadigin zaman bütün kayip eden stake'i geri kazaniyorsun. Umarim yardim etmisimdir, baska sorun oldugu zaman e-mail at bana, forum icerisinde sadece Inglizce konusalim. Saygilar, 1907zico :ok

:welcome to PL mate. Forum Rules section will be helpful to you :ok
roger that mate. thx :ok
He asked about staking plan (as described in first post, so will just explain him on turkish if its okay..) @Onur. Her maci 5 puan ile oynuyorum. Takim yenilirse formula kullaniyorum yeni staki cikarmak icin. Peki formular nasil calisiyor. Diyelim Bayern ilk maci yeniliyor, -5 pts ediyor dimi? Simdi formular böyle: Yenmek istedigimiz miktar (5 puan) + su ana kadar takima yenilgiden sonra yatirdigimiz bet sayisi (0) / Tahminin orani - 1. Bu formularin yardimiyla bir takimi o kadar oyniyorum, yenesiye kadar, ve her seferinde stake in yüksekligi önceden kayip ettigim stakelarin toplami. 5 lost --> 9.5 oynamisim, oran 1.5 yenseydi Bayern +5 ediyordu ve toplam ~0 oluyor. Yenmedi ve toplan kayip edilen stake sayisi 14.5 oldu. 14.5 dan sonra 33 stake oynadim, cünkü Bayern'in orani kücük dü ve ancak bu kadar ile oynadigin zaman bütün kayip eden stake'i geri kazaniyorsun. Umarim yardim etmisimdir, baska sorun oldugu zaman e-mail at bana, forum icerisinde sadece Inglizce konusalim. Saygilar, 1907zico :ok
:clap:clap thank u zico 4 everything. p.s: ingilizce yazacaktım da, derdimi en kısa yoldan Türkçe ile anlatayım dedim :)

Re: Favourite Backing System I know Turkish too :) I live in Manisa I just remind about forum rules.Didnt want to be meany.No matter for me if you explain in Turkish or not. Ben de Türkçe biliyorum.Manisa'da yaşıyorum. Sadece forum kurallarını hatırlatıyorum.Bir şey mana etmek istemem .. haşa :) Türkçe açıkla veya açıklama.bana farketmez ;)

Re: Favourite Backing System I see the system and that you are up at the moment. One issue I have is that you were fortunate that the week Bayern finally won was when they played wolfsburg at odds of around 4/5 roughly. If they had been playing freiburg at home then you would have won significantly less and would still be in the red. I wish you all the best nonetheless.

If they had been playing freiburg at home then you would have won significantly less and would still be in the red. I wish you all the best nonetheless.
I would have to increase bet stake then "only". Would not change the fact being in the "green" and thanks for the wishes :ok

5. Week: Barcelona: 5 pts @1.55 Benfica:5 pts @1.55 Bayern: 5 pts @1.96 Galatasaray: 5 pts @1.75 Fenerbahce:5 pts @1.9 Current Bank: 1027,4 pts
5. Week: Barcelona: +2.75 pts Benfica:+2.75 pts Bayern: +4.8 pts Galatasaray: +3.75 pts Fenerbahce: +4.5 pts Current Bank: 1046.55 pts Profit/Loss: +46.55 pts

Re: Favourite Backing System well done zico, im using this same system. i assume great minds think alike LOL Although the teams i have are man utd, barca, real and inter. Its proving very profitable. something else to consider is checking online for games in a day where odds on a home team are 1.3 or lower and applying the same system, you can guarantee there is one everyday at least and it speeds the profits up nicely. They are 2 of around 7 systems im in real money on this season, so let me know if you want to know about the others.......

Re: Favourite Backing System Yeah since it is the first season I let it run as it is. But I already find ways how to adjust things here, to make it show even faster profit as for example adding teams who show constant good performance after first 5 rounds. Lyon, Inter, Man Utd are candidates as well - but I did chose 5 since you can never know with favorites. Two bad runs at the same time can kill your bank which would be painful, I prefer "small" but "safe" profit. ;)

Re: Favourite Backing System hi mate. i once used to think of this as well but i feel that you have modified and made my idea much better. however, the underlying problem of this system still remains. that is, if a team goes on a winless streak, you can find yourself having to bet a very large amount just to make a little profit. bookies now this martingale strategy and thus have put in place a bet limit. that is, you can make a bet above a certain price. for example, the limit is $50. the next match you are goin to bet has a odds of 1.9 but you have already incurred a loss of $47. in this event, you would be unable to make the bet and would have to take the $47 loss. this is a good strategy no doubt but a bet limit spoils it, unless you have found a bookie which has no bet limit? and also, may i know the bookie you get the odds that you used in the thread? thanks alot. cheers.

Re: Favourite Backing System hi raylin. thanks for the quick reply. actually i'm a 17 year old so i haven't registered with the bookies yet and thus didn't know about that betfair has no limit. something that amazes me is that since betfair has no wage limit, then why don't everyone use the same system? just curious since this system is really simple and easy. also, may i ask the author of the system, if there was no wage limit, was there an actual need to stake a low bet of 5pts since a larger bet would rake in more profits. if it was the problem of the lack of bank, we could top it up and even bet on other matches cause the formula works that way too. cheer to raylin.

Re: Favourite Backing System hi gooner. i don't quite understand what you meant by spreading the bets. if lets say i would need to bet $100 but the wage limit is $50 for bookies A and B, does it mean that i bet $50 with bookie A and $50 with bookie B? thanks so much. anyway have you heard of sport arbitrage? i guess that this is really 100% risk free. any comments?

Re: Favourite Backing System You need to chose teams very wisely. The reason I stake low is that I did not paper trail (test) this system yet - and I think you cannot really test this since it is up to which team you will chose every year. So far we made an acceptable profit, but a bad run can make us lose 1000 pts. Some people dont like to risk a profit of ~+100 pts with a bank of 1000 pts. Lets see how this one will look at the end of season, but let me say there is no easy 100% working system.

6. Week: Barcelona: 5 pts @1.36 Benfica: 5 pts @1.5 Bayern: 5 pts @1.22 Galatasaray: 5 pts @1.31 Fenerbahce: 5 pts @1.22 Current Bank: 1046.55 pts Profit/Loss: +46.55 pts
6. Week: Barcelona: +1.8 pts Benfica:+2.5 pts Bayern: +1.1 pts Galatasaray: +1.1 pts Fenerbahce: +1.55 pts Current Bank: 1054.6 pts Profit/Loss: +54.6 pts

Re: Favourite Backing System huh. it took me a while to count hows this system goes but it seem to be genuine.It goes to work as long as you be patient, i dont see them teams without win more than 5 times in a row and even in this case if you keep patient you'll get profit of it. But one more think. It shoud stop approx. 5 games before season ends , depens on last win of the each team. Let say Bayern will on loosing strike in round 28(of 34), so keep betting until they wins after round 29, once they make it, stop betting even if there is still few rounds to the end of season. This is the way how to secure, that there will no profit wastings in case that few teams get a worse end of the year & there will be no more chance to fix this, if season ends for good . so if you bet in round 34 to win around 50 pts, and team cant6 make it, the loosing can be kick in the bollocks mate. 5 round before the season ends limit kinda think i gonna try something on that base with different teams, mine are Liverpool, Celtic, PSV Galatasaray and Barca good luck with this and thanks 4 sharing the idea

But one more think. It shoud stop approx. 5 games before season ends , depens on last win of the each team. Let say Bayern will on loosing strike in round 28(of 34), so keep betting until they wins after round 29, once they make it, stop betting even if there is still few rounds to the end of season. This is the way how to secure, that there will no profit wastings in case that few teams get a worse end of the year & there will be no more chance to fix this, if season ends for good . so if you bet in round 34 to win around 50 pts, and team cant6 make it, the loosing can be kick in the bollocks mate. 5 round before the season ends limit kinda think
Heya cypotypo, I also thought about this and I agree that at some stage I will stop them before the season ends to avoid a winless run due to being champion already in their league or something. :ok
i gonna try something on that base with different teams, mine are Liverpool, Celtic, PSV Galatasaray and Barca good luck with this and thanks 4 sharing the idea
Your welcome, good luck as well ;)

Re: Favourite Backing System thats it mate. to your succces. i betting long time but first time i need system as its probably the best way, if you follow the best names. but than its getting difficult to predict whos gonna be the best each year. think with this teams its nothing to loose anyway

Re: Favourite Backing System to cypotype and zico. im trying out both man utd and chelsea in the epl. don't want to risk my money on liverpool as they are very inconsistent although i'm a liverpool fan myself. as in the spanish liga, im goin with both real madrid and barcelona. in the italian seria a, im only going with inter milan. i'm going with only 5 teams in three leagues because these are the leagues i'm more familiar with. zico, since you reside in germany, are you more aware and familiar with the german league? could someone please enlighten me cause im a ittle dumb? since betfair has no limit, why cant someone try larger bets since they wont limit your bets?