** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009

Macedonia - Iceland 1.88 3.26 3.91 Sweden - Malta 1.03 11.95 34.07 Ukraine - Kazakhstan 1.12 7.20 17.63 Finland - Russia 4.51 3.35 1.74 Faroe Islands - Serbia 18.49 8.15 1.09 Netherlands - Norway 1.35 4.43 7.97 England - Andorra 1.01 15.01 53.55

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009

Not yet but i keep on looking and searching and wayiting for lates news from Russia !
Doesn't that line (1.77) for Russia -.5 seem a little odd, given that Finland just struggled with Liechtenstein??? Are there missings for Russia? If their are no missings I would think that Russia should not have too much trouble with Finland.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 Ukraine -2 against Kasachstan at 1.78 as well as the Holland -1 at 1.73 are both looking like very reliable bets. Holland has looked quite unbeatable in the qualification so far and although they looked lazy down the stretch in Iceland, their home crowd should pull them in for a more consistent performance agianst overrated Norway. Ukraine meanwhile is in a must win situation to draw even in points with Croatia. They got a sweet draw on the road at the weekend after they already played well in England and only came up short on a draw. Any team news found already? Best regards

Doesn't that line (1.77) for Russia -.5 seem a little odd, given that Finland just struggled with Liechtenstein??? Are there missings for Russia? If their are no missings I would think that Russia should not have too much trouble with Finland.
I think they're taking into account that there's no country that Finland hates more than Russia. Finland has never forgiven them for the war. Believe me, the Finns will be a lot more eager to play this game than their half-assed performance against Liechtenstein. As much as I respect Russia and Hiddink, my head tells me to call a draw here.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 Mozzi di on't think that this war conflict that has been years ego will efect much Finish game.I know i am Russian and as a patriot i say that Russia wil win it but the reason why they have to win is simple i know Finland has chance to qualifie to World Cup 2010 but look ther last game again's Liechtenstein!And also do you remembmer last game in Moscow i mean Russia- Finland ? Had Finland any chance ther ? I guess not much...if ther have been something then it was some couple moment's that they couldn't do ! I know now it is i guess a bit hard for Hiddink afther being a couch of Chealse almost for some 2-3 month.Also i would say that Russia and Finland has a visa control preaty easy and it is much easyer then going to near Estonia let's say so i guess a lot of Russian fans will be ther.Also i wanted to come but couldn't find ticket's for this game. So i guess Russian fan's will be ther something like 30% of the hole crowed that's for sure.Also i can even give you a small squad for sure atm that will start the game as i knwo for sure Pogrebnyak will not start in full squad. Squad to start : Akinfeev.Berezutski.-.- -.Denisov.-.- Kerzakov.Arshavin I will try to update it as soon as i get info today i guess i will have it by the end of Tuesdays . Just don't have right now uch time to write....

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 Ukraine's team news: Sheva is out with injury,Aliev is out for 3-4 weeks with injury,Tymoschuk is 50%/50% but nothing serious. Kazakhstan's striker Ostapenko will not play (didn't travel to Ukraine) I expect Voronin and Milevsky to start and Shovkovsky to change fcuking pyatov :spank Hope stupid Myhajlichenko(was good player but useless coach) won't fcuk up with start XI

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 The Russian fans seem to be reading rather a lot into Finland's struggle against Liechtenstein. The latter are not in the same category as say San Marino or Andorra. 20051008 2 1 A H 0 1 Portugal Liechtenstein Has everyone forgotten that one - in which the minnows even led at HT. I would give Russia about a 50% win chance so although they are favourites the prices make no appeal whatsoever at odds on. Of course they could win - but you have to bet in relation to price. Price says Russia can't be supported. In fact Finland plus the draw at PINN's 2.14 must be an edge. I also like Coral at 5/1 for the match to be a draw at half and full time.

Mozzi di on't think that this war conflict that has been years ego will efect much Finish game.I know i am Russian and as a patriot i say that Russia wil win it but the reason why they have to win is simple i know Finland has chance to qualifie to World Cup 2010 but look ther last game again's Liechtenstein!And also do you remembmer last game in Moscow i mean Russia- Finland ? Had Finland any chance ther ? I guess not much...if ther have been something then it was some couple moment's that they couldn't do ! I know now it is i guess a bit hard for Hiddink afther being a couch of Chealse almost for some 2-3 month.Also i would say that Russia and Finland has a visa control preaty easy and it is much easyer then going to near Estonia let's say so i guess a lot of Russian fans will be ther.Also i wanted to come but couldn't find ticket's for this game. So i guess Russian fan's will be ther something like 30% of the hole crowed that's for sure.Also i can even give you a small squad for sure atm that will start the game as i knwo for sure Pogrebnyak will not start in full squad. Squad to start : Akinfeev.Berezutski.-.- -.Denisov.-.- Kerzakov.Arshavin I will try to update it as soon as i get info today i guess i will have it by the end of Tuesdays . Just don't have right now uch time to write....
I rate Russia's squad highly but don't underestimate Finland. Regardless of their inspiration for this game, they're a good side at home and not many sides get the better of them. They've got fantastically experienced players in Hyypia, Jaaskelainen and Litmanen (who ran the show against Liechtenstein) and some fast players on the counter-attack. Russia, for all their credentials, don't have many experienced heads in their squad - yet. Hiddink is an outstanding coach and if anyone can get a result here then it's him, but the Finns are a bit more of a force than most people are giving them credit for. They could and should have had a mass of goals last game - composure can change from game to game in front of goal. One thing that will assist the Russians is that the pitch is artficial, like at Luzhniki. I'm sticking with 1-1, however.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 Hello My fellow punters!! First of all Helsinki OLYMPIC STADIUM HAS NATURAL GRASS!!! My opinion is that both teams Finland and Russia need to win so i expect tight game! There is a 50/50 chance that it wouldn´t rain tonight..if it rains that looks even more that this game ends in a draw..well for sure it is low scoring game, so i am betting with reason not my heart so draw is my mark tonight..:hope Ps.I like to be wrong and Finland win..:hope

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 i guess it worth betting on that Arshavin to score anytime or Kerzakov couz it is most likely to be starting played in atacking force today ! Both are realy good atm ! And both are very fast vs slow Finish defenders

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 I think Russia will win easily today, not only cos there is a quality gap between both teams, no, I see one huge advantage russian team has and this is the fact their domestic league have started since few weeks. Weekly matches and permanent practice is what makes players playing good, you can't expect to players playing world class matches coming back right out of their holidays!! Ppl are right to mention Russia's poor performance against Liechtenstein, but they also forget Russian team got 3 points out of that match, despite not being in best shape, cos of their late start of season in domestic league. They don't play nice atm like they played at EC 2008, but Hiddink made them more effective, more italian style atm, in 5 matches 9 goals were enough for 4 wins! Though Finland plays a good qualification, I can't see them really to be competing with Germany or Russia. I got 1,90 @ Interwetten monday evening, but wouldn't touch those crap odds at around 1,70 now...

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 Same for me Caverman i am going for Russia for sure with big odd !!! They will win it !!! I also got i think squad that will start for Russia hear : Akinfeev - (right - left ) Vasilij Berezutski - Ignashevic - Kolodin - Zirkov . midfield (right - left ) Bystrov - Denisov - Semshov(or Aldonin) - Zyrjanov - Kerzakov - Arshavin I guess Kerzakov is the first condidat to play in forword due to Pogrebnjak can't score in Zenith and he is not in his form but also Pavlychenko i gues he want start due to lack of playing time so i guess team Russia is in full strenth and will win today GO GO GO GO MOTHER RUSSIA !:hope:hope:hope:hope Finish squad is also available: Jaskelainen - Lampi -Tihinen - Huupa - Kallio - Tainio - R.Eremenko - Juhansson - Litmanen - A.Eremenko - Forsell

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 whats the best way to make decent money at inernationals? bare in mind guys i dont have 200 pound or that to do singles etc. looking to put 20-30 on tonight but an accumulator is out the question with 1/200 1/10 etc. is the teams minus a goal or total goals the best bet?

pete. Holland have named a full sqaud for the both qualifiers being iceland and norway. So no matter what it will be a strong 11
Thanks for the info, (hope you are still celebrating your great double) Holland have been awesome at home and providing the take the game serious they are bankers.

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventFaroe Islands vs Serbia
SelectionFaroe Islands (+2)
Strength10/10
Date10/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 2.62 (Back)
ReasoningI could easily be made to look very silly after this bet but I truly believe the Faroes are good value tonight. To be honest I don't think the Faroes are as bad as they are made out to be. They are a stuffy side at home and can be difficult to break down. Serbia are in command of Group 7 as things stand and although its no surprise the Faroes are bottom with just 1 point from 4 games, they haven't played too badly. They only lost 2-0 away at Serbia back in September, this was followed by a 1-0 defeat at home to Romania. They then drew 1-1 at home with Austria before losing 1-0 away at Lithunia in their last qualifying match. In their last international match they beat Iceland 2-1 away from home in a friendly. Although most people expect The Faroes to get hammered when they play, I think those recent results show they are no pushovers anymore. Although Serbia should win this they only beat Austria 1-0 at home on Saturday and the long trip to the Faroe Islands will not entirely suit this free flowing side. With a 2 goal start, The Faroes are terrific value in my opinion.

Re: WC 2010 Qualifiers (Europe) 10 Jun 2009 Probable lineup vs.Faroe Islands: Serbia: Stojkovic (Getafe) - Rukavina (TSV 1860 Munchen), Ivanovic (Chelsea), Subotic (Borussia Dortmund), Dragutinovic (FC Sevilla) - Krasic (CSKA Moscow), Kuzmanovic (Fiorentina), Milijas (Red Star), Jovanovic (Standard Liege) - Pantelic (Hertha BSC), Zigic (Racing Santander) Serbia go into today's match without the services of Vidic (injury), Stankovic (suspension), Jankovic (suspension), Obradovic (injury). Nikola Zigic is set to make his return from suspension. Serbia coach Radomir Antic has called up the U21 midfielder Matic (MFK Kosice) for this match. With the absence of Vidic, Ivanovic is likely to start as a central defender, Rukavina could take the right-back position, but on the other hand, either Kolarov (Lazio) or Lukovic (Udinese) could start today, so there could be a few changes at the back. ---Ivanovic---Subotic---Dragutinovic---Kolarov--- ...or... ---Ivanovic---Subotic---Lukovic (Dragutinovic)---Dragutinovic (Lukovic)--- All in all, coach Antic, despite all the squad problems, still has plenty of options for this match. The Faroes (with only 5 conceded goals so far) are a very tough nut to crack nowadays, so it may not be a walkover for Serbia, but it's hard to see the hosts making an upset tonight, knowing the importance of this match for Serbia.

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventFinland vs Russia
SelectionRussia (Lay)
Strength10/10
Date10/06/2009
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 1.80 (Lay)
ReasoningOn home territory, Russia would be easily fancied to win this game (as they did last year winning 3-0) but with Finland on home turf and genuine contenders for 2nd place at least, The Russians could struggle tonight. Russia only just edged past Liechtenstein in their last qualifier two months ago. Finland beat Liechtenstein 2-1 at home on Saturday and come into this having won their last 2 qualifiers which give them genuine hope of qualification should they also perform well this evening. Finland are another one of those sides are underrated. They bring a wealth of experience onto the pitch with the likes of Litmanen, Hyypia & Johansson and they will look to break up Russias free flowing football tonight. I wouldn't at all be surprised at a home victory tonight but Russia for me are too short at 1.80 and represent a value lay.