** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012

Just added a new tab to my spreadsheet, which will contain all my bets untill Sandown 2010 arrives and we finish the next jump season. I already have few Antepost bets, so I better add them to this thread. It was about time I started one for a long period of time. I tend to bet a lot without putting it here, but will try and keep it up to date during this season. There will be a few summer jump bets, but expect most of the action to happen from November when the real season begins. With Cheltenham, Aintree and Punchestown the main source of my profits last and this year. I have different stakes from 1pt upto 10pts bankers. One banker that came in for me really nicely was for example Mikael D'Haguenet in the Ballymore Properties Novice Hurdle - backed antepost at 6/1 and 11/2. I have 3 antepost bets for now all posted in the Antepost thread. Gold Cup - 2010 Cappa Bleu - 1.5pts e/w @ 100/1 Denman - 3pts e/w @ 8/1 Champion Chase - 2010 Well Chief - 3.5pts to win @ 33/1 Betfair And the season started with 2 bets in BBOTD. Every bet that goes in my spreadhseet will go here. ----------- 9.15 Punchestown - Skorcher 2.5pts to win @ 25.0 and 2.5pts to place @ 4.1 - Betfair 3.55 Uttoxeter - Pretty Star 2.5pts e/w @ 14/1 Coral P.S. Played quite a few at Newmarket, but this is flat and I won't be starting a flat thread that's certain. You don't want to know what I did over those 2 days. Dreadful stuff :lol

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 7.20 Exeter - Crank Hill Won easily for first time check-pieces and should run another good race today. The contest he faces is actually a drop in class and unless the race isn't too soon, he should take it. Playing it e/w safely with 4 places. 2.5pts @ Centre, Lads @ 7/2 - to win 2.5pts @ Betfair @ 1.76 - to place

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010

7.20 Exeter - Crank Hill Won easily for first time check-pieces and should run another good race today. The contest he faces is actually a drop in class and unless the race isn't too soon, he should take it. Playing it e/w safely with 4 places. 2.5pts @ Centre, Lads @ 7/2 - to win 2.5pts @ Betfair @ 1.76 - to place
Followed you in here, but has been declared a NR now :sad:sad

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 Easy money. +2.56 after the deductions from the NRs. +4.88 from Skorcher's place. +6.25 from Pretty Star's place. Bets: 3 Stakes: 15.0 P/L: +13.69 Yield: 91.27% Have a fancy at Wetherby, but won't be forcing a bet just for the sake of it.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 7.05 Aintree - Aces Or Better e/w Interesting runner, who has good form in Ireland and some decent wins. Could be unexposed and the market support looks pretty interesting. Wills still have 20/1 which is massive imo. 2.5pts e/w @ 20/1 - Willies

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 6.00 Aintree - Little George Well fancied lto and should run a big race today. Field is poor and the fav shouldn't be odds on. 7/2 looks a nice price for the Alan King novice. 3pts e/w @ 7/2 - Skybet

• 4 months later...

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 In my sig, Milen Breaking even at the minute but seeing as it was started as a trial and error system i'm very happy the way things have gone so far. Stuck it in Systems out the way, plenty of individual threads in here without mine eh! You know how shy I am. 190 races and the top rated ones are showing a profit, took a while to suss out the Irish form, didnt expect so many would come over this summer, something we have to get used to this season I reckon. Their novices are stronger so far thats a fact and got caught out for a while. Got em sorted now. They do seem well handicapped too so beware when looking at the form.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 3.35 Chepstow - Hoo La Baloo 1.5pt win @ 10/1 SJ bog 1.5pt place @ 3.60 Betfair Always thereabouts in big handicaps and will relish this good ground. Tends to run well at this time of the year. Claimer will take off 7lbs and this is the best chance the horse has had for quite some time. Short priced Nicholls fav gives us a bit of value as well.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 2.20 Ban - Lysander Spent the past few minutes figuring out why BH has backed the McCoy/Jonjo horse just to realise he actually backed one in the 3.20 not in the 2.20 :lol After all it's not his style to back this combination and especially at this price. So I thought it could be a good thing for reasons I couldn't find :rollin Lysander has a good chance here and won at the track last March. Claimer is a good jockey and I am a very big fan of the trainer. 2pts win @ 9/2 Lads, SpBet 3pts place @ 2.00 Betfair

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 3.20 - Norma Hill Interesting statistic from jtw in the systems thread about top weights in 2m jumping races. Made me have a look at this race. Would make a nice bet with the 8 runners. Watched the replay of his last race and 7th place lies. Won here in May and in August and should be thereabouts again. AP booked another reason for a bet. 1.5pts 8/1 Corals 1.5pts 2.76 Betfair 3 places

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks ~ 2009/2010 4.45 Punchestown - Casey Jones 2pts to win @ 9/2 VC - bog I have just one concern for this horse today and this is the fitness for his first seasonal ride. For me he's great value though and I will have to put a bet on him. 5th in the RSA finishing well up the hill. Will like the ground and will stay the trip. Beat Trafford Lad and Golden Silver last year and when not at his best there was excuses for that. I remember they tried prominent tactis when he flopped in between these 2 nice wins. Fav is too short and is not a 11/8 shot. More of a 2/1 for me. I think 9/2 is value and Casey Jones can win today. Real odds for me are 3/1 - 7/2.