** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 King George Captain Chris w/o fav 1.5pt EW (already advised) Captain Chris 0.5pt EW - 8/1 Lads I don't think Long Run will be beat, but I'd be gutted if Captain Chris wins and I only have w/o fav bet :D Should be able to beat at least one of Kauto and Master Minded and collect on the place even if LR is too good.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Ffos Las 2.50 Fabalu 2pt win - 3/1 gen Kempton 3.10 Captain Chris w/o fav 1.5pt EW - 9/2 (advised antepost) Captain Chris 0.5pt EW - 8/1 (advised antepost) 3.40 Kells Belle 0.5pt EW - 12/1 Coral 11/1 Fred Leopardstown 12.50 Theleze 1pt EW - 11/2 Bet365 Wetherby 1.45 Always Right 1.5pt EW - 10/3SpBet 3/1 gen 2.20 Sphinx 0.75pt EW - 14/1 SJ 12/1 gen Wincanton 12.30 Society Man 0.5pt EW - 50/1 gen

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Sorry for not writing reasoning, but borrowing a laptop in the next few days, so only have time to post the selections. Doing all form study on the phone. Kempton 3.10 Promising Anshan 2pt EW - 5/1 gen Chepstow 1.30 Glenwood Knight 0.5pt EW - 11/1 Sky SJ 10/1 gen 2.10 Galaxy Rock 2pt win - 11/1 Bet365 As De Fer 1pt EW - 25/1 (antepost) Viking Blond 1pt EW - 20/1 (anteopost) Cannington Brook 0.75pt EW - 33/1 (antepost) Any Currency 1.25pt EW - 16/1 (antepost) Leopardstown 2.30 Strain Of Fame 0.75pt EW - 14/1 gen 3.05 Quadrillon 1pt EW - 20/1 gen Limerick 1.10 Maggie Connolly 2pt win - 11/4 Boyle

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 What fantastic 2 days this thread has had :moon Leicester 3.35 Bin End 1pt EW - 6/1 PP Was in the process of running a big race lto when falling 2 out. The horses that he was chasing are all pretty decent, so this mark could be quite lenient on handicap debut and he seems to be with a big chance tomorrow.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Leopardstown 1.25 Allee Garde 1pt EW - 9/2 gen Decent looking race, but this fella has always been rated by the yard and there's no surprise that Ruby has chosen him ahead of the other stable runner Raptor, who is also pretty decent. Ground and trip will suit and I think he can run a big race today, but the two Gigginstown horses both look pretty good as well, so hopefully my selection will at least place if he doesn't win. Leicester 3.35 Bin End 1pt EW - 6/1 (advised) Bin End 0.5pt EW - 13/2 Boyle (new bet) Additional 0.5pt EW, because I think this horse is really well handicapped and I don't want to understake.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Doncaster 1.45 Ikorodu Road 0.75pt win - 16/1 PP In awful form since those falls last year, but has been backed and this trip should suit, so worth another chance at the price. Kelso 1.35 Cabbyl Doo 1pt EW - 6/1 PP Needed the run after a break and should still be on upward curve. 2.45 Badger Foot 1pt win - 9/2 gen C&D winner and shaped up twice as if he wasn't fit. Might run better today back at Kelso and jockey claim a big help. Leopardstown 2.30 The Midnight Club 0.75pt EW - 16/1 VC Runs well fto and this mark could be workable over hurdles although the target is the GN. Overpriced however and worth some interest.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Taunton 2.55 Rob Conti 1pt EW - 9/1 PP Seemed not to stay 2m4f and no surprise to see him dropped to 2m tomorrow. Handicap debut and this track could well suit him. Met 2 good horses lto and could be well handicapped here if he doesn't get outpaced. Not a particularly strong race for its grade and 9/1 looks reasonable.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Haydock 2.00 Winstone Boy 0.5pt win - 18/1 Sky 16/1 gen Winstone Boy 0.5pt place - Betfair (3 places) Not in particularly great form lately, but looks well handicapped on his previous form and this 2m4f on heavy might suit him.Will love the mud and used to be quite prolific in Ireland in similar conditions.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Taunton 3.30 She's On The Case 0.5pt EW - 12/1 Lads Appeared not to stay 3m4f lto and while this is a tough race I expect Tom to ride her differently this time and she might run better than the odds suggest. Pedigree suggests this trip should be fine and 2m7f around here isn't very tough on horses.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012

Haydock 2.00 Winstone Boy 0.5pt win - 18/1 Sky 16/1 gen Winstone Boy 0.5pt place - Betfair (3 places) Not in particularly great form lately, but looks well handicapped on his previous form and this 2m4f on heavy might suit him.Will love the mud and used to be quite prolific in Ireland in similar conditions.
When on a bad run those are very hard to take. Bad mistake at the last, would've had a say in the finish imo. And Ikorodu yesterday was just sick :\

When on a bad run those are very hard to take. Bad mistake at the last' date=' would've had a say in the finish imo. And Ikorodu yesterday was just sick :\[/quote'] Saw Ikorodu Yesterday and thought it was certain to win once it came level after the last! Keep your chin up, sure it'll turn around for you soon!:ok

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Newbury 16:35 Rey Nacarado 2pt EW - 5/2 gen Chased the Welsh National 2nd at Fontwell lto and just failed. Easier opposition here and market rival will have top weight to carry. The selection stays really well and the soft lto didn't really suit, because he's one of those stayers that actually like better ground. Andrew Tinkler gets good tune out of him and I'm hoping he can go one better today. Play the place on Betfair to be sure of 3 places. You'll get pretty much the same price.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Punchestown 12.25 Soll 1pt win - 4/1 BetFred Bolted up on sole start over hurdles and has moved to Willie Mullins. Will love the conditions and is a point winner, so chasing is his game. Bred to relish this trip and apparently trainer likes him a lot, so this could be a good race to start him off. Just shame Ruby is not on, because he could have been a big bet with him on board.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012 Warwick 2.20 Causing Chaos 1.5pt EW - 10/1 gen Bread to make a chaser and this trip should suit. Was getting outpaced over shorter over hurdles, but this might be the test he needs. Trainer doing a lot better and plenty are running well after a slow start to the season.

Brilliant stuff Milen, one question, have you got the figures if you backed them all to win instead of EW but still had the same stakes (ie double on the win part)? Prosperous 2012 mate:ok
Thanks mate. Same toy you! I don't have those exact figures, but 1pt win level stakes has produced about 320pt from 850pt staked, so much much bigger yield. Which is normal I would think.

• 2 months later...