7th April Best Bet Of Day

2.40 Pontefract Dvinsky has 2 nice performances behind him on the all weather, turf handicap mark much lower than that on all weather and hasnt done much running on the turf for past couple years, last turf win came on good to firm ground similar to todays of a mark of 66, todays mark of 68 looks reasonable for good efforts over the winter! 0.5pt e/w dvinsky

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 3.10 Pontefract Kavachi EW 4th in last years Royal Hunt Cup behind Mr Aviator off a rating of 89 only beaten 1.25L with the likes of Bankable behind. Runs off 87 in this race, didnt race after the Glorious Goodwood meeting but did win twice in May last year. Trainer GAry Moore only horse at the meeting which may be significant. Is very well drawn in stall 1 according to Russp draw stats with 13 out of 51 handicaps with 10+ runners going to stall 1 or 2. The horse is a hold up horse & can stay 10f, so i would expect it would be running on well at the end.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day Horse: All For The Cause - each way Course: SEDGEFIELD Time: 2.50 Your Notes: looking dangerous when falling 2 runs ago - was yet to be asked a serious question but is generally a good jumper on what he has shown so far. winner since been 3rd in better race and 2nd and third have won in higher grade (class 2) so this looked a decent race. All for the Cause should make amends soon. Last of 5 last time - found trip too far maybe? worth another chance over a shorter distance.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 4.10 Pontefract I think Albaqaa could run a race as he holds a fitness advantage over most of these after a recent pipeopener at Kempton and progressed very nicely last year, winning first time out that season at Redcar off 72 and winning at Chester off 84 six months later before closing his season after a 12th of 19 at Ascot. However, he was better than the bare result suggested that day after meeting with trouble, the handicapper has kept his mark at 91, and hopefully he can go well. win

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 310 Pontefract: Intabih e/w I'll go for Intabih e/w currently available at 7/1 according to sportinglife.com Neil Callan is 3 wins from 3 on it, improving up the handicap shouldn't have bottomed out yet, won over distance and on a few differing surfaces.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 2.40 Pontefract. SWINBROOK. Swinbrook carries a penalty today after winning comfortably at Southall(a.w) 7 days ago over 6 furlongs.He goes well on the turf and has form of 1 win and 2 places during April from 6 runs.Paul anagan steers today and from 7 rides on this horse has achieved 2 wins and 2 places.R.Fahey has good strike rate at the minute.Trip ideal,goes on any ground and the horse and trainer are in good form. 1 pt win.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 430 Fontwell : Project Gallery EW Been a bit frustrating this horse, noted him running well in a couple of novice races earlier in the year and was one I wanted to be on in handicaps. Well again has shown glimpses of form and just know there is a race in him. Has been messed about as far as trips are concerned and maybe didint stay over 2m6f last time at Sandown, this is a drop in trip and class and runs on good ground for the first time so could be the day he finally delivers.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 3.30 Fontwell Black Beauty WIN Dropped to selling class for the first time and best in at the weights by a long way. Has ran respectably from this mark in handicap company so with nearest rival at the weights having to run against this one 13lbs wrong would be disappointing if it didn't win.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day Pont 4.10 Hawaass 1 pt win I like the most unexposed runner in this race. There are quite a few to be scared of here but Hawaass also catches the eye. MJ has started off this season well and this one has one has only won raced three times but has won the last two. His first win was very good. Admittedly its going back to his two year old days but he beat a real good sort in yaddree and the third Irish Mayhem also has turned into a good sort. That earmarked him as a good sort for the future and he proved as such last year when winning a handicap off 83 in really good style. Admittedly it turned into a poor race but that shouldn’t detract from the style of Hawaass easy win and on the style of his last 9 pounds I feel is a fair rise. Whether he is up to it time will tell but he clearly he is an unexposed horse, which cant be said for all of these who have their limitations and he is the selection today.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 3:40 Pontefract - Daraiym 1pt LAY Won lto at Catterick on his 12th attempt, a 1st and and a 3rd to his name now, he was running quite consistently on the all-weather during the winter without ever really getting close, up in class here, the race looks fairly open to me, a few horses here that have been winning during the winner and running solid races, although there is only seven runners I couldn't be backer at the current price and think the favourite may find one or two to good.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 4.20 Sedgefield - Prince Of Slane Ran well lto over good ground after dropping a lot in the handicap. Poor race today and with conditions perfect, he can show what he can do and put up a good show. Dougie Costello taking the ride also a positive.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day Pontefract 3.40pm 1pt lay Daraiym Horse up 6lb for todays race plus a harder race than LTO and feild looks good today,odds are very low to be asking for this horse to make it 2 from 2 ,me i cant see it today on Betfair around 3.00/2.98 at time of thread,laying Goodluck Whatever You Bet Today

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day Ponte 4.10 - Albaqaa- win The betting suggests this is a 2 horse race between Hawaass and Albaqaa. Both of them look like lightly raced improving types and the dogs are all shouting 'Hawaass'...........likely to go off as an odds-on shot Hawaass might be a Group horse if the hype is to be believed but he doesn't look good value at odds-on, having not run for ages, only managed 3 runs in 2 years, you have to wonder what's been wrong with him and whether they'll be giving it 100% today. His handicap win was at class 4 level and the 7 horses he beat have run 31 times between them since and not posted a single win. Albaqaa has already won a Class 2 handicap and made an encouraging return in the Rosebery which looked like a good race. He won 3 times last season and loks to be a progressive type.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day

2-40 pontefract-pickering-e/way i think this horse is one that is best caught fresh,has won first time out-this is the lowest mark he as run on,so in a tricky race he will do e/way 4 me
Great shout :clap No coincidence that this one and Dvinsky were the first two home - both proven to go well over CD and drawn on the rail. I picked the wrong one of the pair but Pickering looked on a good mark and was proven to go well fresh. Was 20/1 when Bet 365 first put up their prices last night but even the SP is a good one!

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day 5.10 Pontefract - Sleepy Valley - e/w Decent debut over 5f on GF ground, starting slowly before getting the hang of it and staying on to be best of the debutants. nto over 7f on heavy ground can be ignored due to the conditions and stumbled on bend also. Now back on GF ground and over 6f, can go close from a decent draw

2-40 pontefract-pickering-e/way i think this horse is one that is best caught fresh,has won first time out-this is the lowest mark he as run on,so in a tricky race he will do e/way 4 me
:clap:clap Well done welshman - great selection.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day jabal tariq 410 pont. 1 pt win. i think the favourites are far too short in price and that gives us a decent price to play with. should get the race run to suit and stable in decent enough form, so looks the bet.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day SIMPLY SMASHING 4.20 Sedgefield. 1 point win. Looks sure to start improving now and with only needing a little bit on all known bare form and weights combined, I think we can go close today. The trip and ground's ok and the jockey wouldn't be the worst, so at double figure odds he appears well worth a bet.

Re: 7th April Best Bet Of Day Lake Poet 4.10 Pontefract (EW) Forget the all weather and Nad AL Sheba form mand go back to Goodwood to see it has finished 2nd in a decent class 2 handicap off a rating of 100. It has won and placed on good to firm and has Seb Sanders on board. It has won over 1m2f and 1m2f18yds. Fav has suspect form and has to be opposed. This is fit from a spin at Kempton and is a solid ew bet.

Lake Poet 4.10 Pontefract (EW) Forget the all weather and Nad AL Sheba form mand go back to Goodwood to see it has finished 2nd in a decent class 2 handicap off a rating of 100. It has won and placed on good to firm and has Seb Sanders on board. It has won over 1m2f and 1m2f18yds. Fav has suspect form and has to be opposed. This is fit from a spin at Kempton and is a solid ew bet.
Should read WIN rather than EW due to non runners. :ok

cheers for this tip!! came in big time for me!!