** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Poker - A review of 2008

gazza

Re: PL Poker - A review of 2008 Great piece of work that Gazza, but you know that we'll expect the same (or better) at the end of 2009 loon.gif Good to review the mass of successes by PL members through the year, but I think I'll ALWAYS remember that feeling of forum involvement 12 months ago, as we nearly wore out our "Refresh / F5" buttons, keeping up to date with Duncan's progress in Melbourne. Looking forward to something approaching that this year (no pressure then Ade)

Re: PL Poker - A review of 2008

Great piece of work that Gazza' date=' but you know that we'll expect the same (or better) at the end of 2009 loon.gif
This year whoever is BPP each month does a review of the month at the end of their tenure and then we put it all together at the end of the year. :ok
I think I'll ALWAYS remember that feeling of forum involvement 12 months ago, as we nearly wore out our "Refresh / F5" buttons
It's funny, I don't remember that. :tongue2 I do remember standing up for a very long time. :lol