Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.30 Newbury - Not Left Yet e/w I hope Pipe finally has his string in top form. He had such days in the last months with couple of winners, but after that his runners ran poorly again. He should be ok now. Two won yesterday and Lough Derg two weeks ago. My selection was one of the market leaders for the Welsh National last year and if back to form will go very close. Drops in the weights to just sneak in this handicap and has the beating of these if back to his best. Certainly worth an e/w punt at 8/1. 8/1 @ William Hill - bog 2.68 @ Betfair - 4 places paid

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009

2.30 Newbury - Not Left Yet e/w I hope Pipe finally has his string in top form. He had such days in the last months with couple of winners, but after that his runners ran poorly again. He should be ok now. Two won yesterday and Lough Derg two weeks ago. My selection was one of the market leaders for the Welsh National last year and if back to form will go very close. Drops in the weights to just sneak in this handicap and has the beating of these if back to his best. Certainly worth an e/w punt at 8/1. 8/1 @ William Hill - bog 2.68 @ Betfair - 4 places paid
I'v followed this to be placed on betfair mate ..... :hope:hope for us.

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 1.40 Ludlow - Isn't That Lucky The Package ran a 3rd at Cheltenham, but none of the horses from this race did anything after that. And his form on soft is not good at all. Once pulled up on g/s and once 9th on soft. Only won a poor maiden last year, but the opposition that day was nothing. Khyber Kim if trainer finds his form will be the one to beat, but I am not backing NTD until something from his yard wins. That leaves me with Jonjo's horse, who has some very good form. Last time he finished a decent 2nd to the useful Pasco. Conditions to suit and trainer continues in good form. Cracking bet at 4/1. Should be vying for favorism if you ask me. 4/1 @ Willies - bog (2pts!!) 1.73 @ Betfair to place (2pts!!)

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 i napped it as well today mileni, my observation was that the horse may need further with a slower pace, yes it didnt stay perhaps as it was too handy throughout, the winner was tucked in nicely & then pushed through with 3 to jump.

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009

i napped it as well today mileni' date=' my observation was that the horse may need further with a slower pace, yes it didnt stay perhaps as it was too handy throughout, the winner was tucked in nicely & then pushed through with 3 to jump.[/quote'] Yes mate. He was looking for better ground, but he had to save energy, because the tempo was quick. That's my opinion. Allan Berry just rode a nice winner on the outside. That was impressive.

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 1.40 Catterick - Argento Luna Missed the good early prices, but I think this one is way ahead of the handicapper. I backed her in her last two starts and I think she's a classy mare. 116 is a low mark and she can beat the top-weight fav, who won 3 easy races. Oldrik franked the form yesterday. Trainer had a winner too and I expect a good run for my money. 9/4 @ Bet365, Boyle, WH - bog 1.46 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.10 Wincanton - Lordsbridge e/w I was going to tip this on last time, but missed him and he finished 4th at Kempton. Made a bad blunder and would have been a lot closer that day. This sets him ideally for today, because his mark didn't suffer and for such a consistent sort it's worth having another try. I think he is due to a win soon and today could be the day. The 10lbs claimer is unknown to me, but he has won on him before, so this will do for me. 8/1 @ b365 - bog 2.80 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.40 Towcester - Serengeti Sunset e/w Will be interesting of this mark over fences. Has a 2nd on soft over hurdles and has won a bumper early in her career again on soft. Yard is in good form and this will be the horse first run in weaker class 5 race. Aiden Coleman will claim useful 3lbs and I can see her going really close. She should be schooled well and if she jumps, she'll take all the beating. 8/1 @ William Hill - bog 2.6 @ Betfair - 4 places

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.50 Hereford - Nadover e/w A good price here. The horse is rated in the 130s over fences and will be able to race off just 111 in this handicap hurdle. Claimer will also take 7lbs off and in these conditions the low weight will be important. Big chance! 12/1 @ Centrebet 3.65 @ Betfair to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.45 - Turpin Green e/w A very quirky horse, but he sometimes produces great efforts. I still remember his 3rd in the Gold Cup 2 years ago, where he ran a blinder. The horse clearly likes the course and he also has two wins at Carlisle, which is similar testing track. Record on heavy read two wins, one 2nd and one 3rd from four. Has also three wins on soft. Ground and trip spot on and if he has a going day he'll be there challenging up the hill. Brian Harding will ride and this is another positive, because DJ Condon is talented, but still learning. Hope the runners remain 8 and he'll have a great chance for a place off this low weight. 100/1 @ William Hill - bog 12.0 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.50 Leopardstown - Muirhead Surprised to see Sublimity a market leader. He won't like the soft going here. Two that come into the equation under these conditions are the old guard Hardy Eustace and Brave Inca, but I think Muirhead can take this race. Has a win on heavy and came close last time. Barry Gerraghty takes the ride. 10/3 @ Boyle - bog 1.67 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.05 Kempton - Lodge Lane LAY This horse is very strong in the RSA market, but has some good opposition today and the odds look too short to me. Especially knowing that yard had a virus. Could run below par and at evens is worth opposing imo. 1.99 lay to win 1.34 lay to place