Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.45 Sandown - Something Wells e/w Can't believe he's raised only 1 lb for latest 2nd at Ascot. I thought he ran very well. He was reported not being well after the race, so he could have won on the day. Off light weight with Aiden Coleman on board looks nailed on for a place and represents a nice chance of a winner too. 6/1 @ B365, Boyle - bog 2.62 @ Betfair - to place

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.30 Muss - Along The Nile e/w Has won here over this distance and will strip fitter for last run, where he tried 2m4f for a seasonal debut. Stable had many 2nds and 3rds in the last weeks, but got a winner yesterday and off low weight this one should go very close. 8/1 @ Boyle, Willies - bog 3.1 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.25 Kempton - Lightning Strike Waited to see how Hohlethelonely will run in the first and he won easily. I was going to back Moon Over Miami, but I think the Venetia Williams stable is in the best shape of all yards in this weather. My selection here will like the conditions and the distance is spot on. With Paul Nicholls horse in the race we also get quite good odds. Lightning Strike should be favourite according to my book. 11/4 @ b365 - bog 2.1 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.00 Plumpton - She's No Muppet e/w Showed she can be a muppet last time when running a stinker. Has won a bumper early in her career and ran out an impressive winner at Folkestone last month though. That was over 2m2f on soft, so the heavy ground today will definitely suite despite 2f shorter trip. She drops down in class and with 5lbs claimer the mark of 78 could still be lenient. I am going to excuse last run and give her a chance at 20/1. 20/1 @ b365, boyle, paddy, wh - bog 5.50 @ paddy - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.10 Wincanton - Mendo e/w Hope there isn't a last minute withdrawal here. At 8/1 and 8 runners, this looks a cracking e/w bet. The Nicholls horse gives us a good value. If Mendo runs to his form of last spring when 4th in a G3 handicap at Sandown and 4th in the Coral Cup, then he'll take all the beating off 5lbs lower mark dropped down in class. 8/1 @ Bet365, Stan James - bog 2.58 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 1.10 Leopardstown - Mourad 2pt win How on earth is Mourad bigger price than Ebadiyan, when he beat him by 7lgts conceding 3lbs, is not clear for me. I expected them to be joint favs at around 7/4, so quite happy with the 5/2 on offer. Already on Mourad at 25/1 for the Triumph and I can see him repeating form and beating the fav once again. Jumbo Rio is respected too and is not a bad price either, but Mullins' juvenilles are good bunch this season and Mourad should stake his Cheltenham claims with a win here. 5/2 1.38

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.10 Fontwell - St Killans Run e/w Yard's 2nd string today, but with the form of Paul Nicholls I won't be surprised if they get 1st and 2nd place here. Horse showed decent ability in irish point to points to be snapped up by leading trainer and owner. Should like this ground and distance and could place at big odds. 22/1 @ BetInternet - bog 4.3 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.10 Newbury - Stan e/w The odds are too big to be ignored here. High enough mark, but with Aiden Coleman claiming three and yard in form I will have a small e/w nibble. The horse is at his best going left handed and on better ground, so recent bad form could be ignored. 28/1 @ Skybet 4.50 @ Betfair - 4 places

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 4.00 Stratford - Milan Deux Mille e/w Runner for the inform Pipe yard with Tom Scudamore on board. Runs over hurdles off 20lbs lower mark compared to his chasing form and is the stand out e/w bet in the race. 10/1 @ SJ - bog 3.35 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 3.10 Sandown - Prince Taime e/w With 5 places paid and 16/1 bog I think this one is a great value. His defeat to Sentry Duty wasn't a bad effort and he is expeceted to run a big race today and has the potential to take a contest of this calibre. 16/1 @ Paddy - bog (5 places paid) 4.7 @ Betfair - to places (4 places)

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 4.10 Stratford - Pascha Bere e/w Looks a good e/w bet with the race not that strong despite bing class 3. The races he contested recently were more competitive. Not sure Kempton suited him when last seen. His form beaten a close 3rd at Huntington looks very good though. 1st that day was Oldrik off 105. 1st and 3rd plcaes since and 123 mark now. 2nd that day was Argento Luna off 113. 122 now finishing 2nd and 1st since. Pascha Bere conceded weight from them and was 122. Off 125 with 7lbs claimer he has a definite chance today. 6/1 @ Bet365 - bog 2.40 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 4.40 Cheltenham - United I just think the fav needs a lot softer ground and could be beaten here. United is in great form and a decent price. This was always her target. With 4 places this looks fantastic e/w bet to nothing. However for this thread I am going win only. 9/2 @ Paddy Power - BOG

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.05 Cheltenham - Mikael D'haguenet 2pt Banker Backed him few days ago at 6/1 and this price looks huge now. I like the horse a lot and he got his preferred soft ground, which is a big positive. Ruby always liked The Nightingale, but the fact he is not riding him shows how much he rates Mikael D'hauguenet. Said he is one of his best rides for the week. I think the Mullins horse will have too much class and stamina for this field. And he also has gears already brushing aside some good horses in Ireland over 2m and 2m4f. 7/2 @ Coral, VC 1.8 @ Betfair - place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.40 Cheltenham - Tidal Bay e/w The right ground and the right trip for the first time this year will bring the best out of him. And on his favorite track he is a great e/w bet at the price. I also think he is not playing just for place money, but can give Voy Por Ustedes a good run for the money. Let's just hope his jumping will be like it was in the Arkle last year. 7/1 @ Paddy, Boyle, Willies - bog 2.42 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.40 Cheltenham - Pride Of Dulcote Very impressive this season and in the absence of Walkon I can't see any other horse threatening. Cape Tribulation keeps shortening and I keep asking myself why. I think Pride Of Dulcote is a class act and with Ruby on fire that's my bbotd for today. 10/3 @ Paddy, Willies - bog 1.9 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009 2.10 Hereford - Zorro De La Vega e/w Once rated 110 for David Pipe. Has been very disappointing recently to say the least, but he still ran some sort of a race when 6th from 11 on heavy off top weight. Won't be top weight today down to a mark of just 76. Seamus Durack is a very good booking too. This horse needs good ground and if he is just a bit happier than the last 2 times when he was racing on heavy, then he can go close. It really is a poor race and at 10/1 looks a good e/w bet. 10/1 @ Bet365, Willies - bog 3.40 @ Betfair - to place

Re: Mileni's Best Bet Of The Day - 2009

2.10 Hereford - Zorro De La Vega e/w Once rated 110 for David Pipe. Has been very disappointing recently to say the least, but he still ran some sort of a race when 6th from 11 on heavy off top weight. Won't be top weight today down to a mark of just 76. Seamus Durack is a very good booking too. This horse needs good ground and if he is just a bit happier than the last 2 times when he was racing on heavy, then he can go close. It really is a poor race and at 10/1 looks a good e/w bet. 10/1 @ Bet365, Willies - bog 3.40 @ Betfair - to place
:clap Brilliant mate!