1. 1.

• hell yeah, send it through
    • No thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats

Went out in 5th. Going very well until this happened............. I typed in GL as I was going to call and instead of clicking the "say" button I clicked the "fold" button. :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall As matter of interest, what did you have gazza?
Do'h I do the same when I am multi-tabling

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats Well played mate :clap. I enjoyed the game despite only playing two hands in earnest,my :Ah::Kh: humped by:Ac::Jc: and then next hand my :Qc::Qd: ran into :Kd::Ks: :eyes. Still looking forward to the next one though :hope

Well played mate :clap. I enjoyed the game despite only playing two hands in earnest' date='my :Ah::Kh: humped by:Ac::Jc: and then next hand my :Qc::Qd: ran into :Kd::Ks: :eyes. Still looking forward to the next one though :hope[/quote'] Sorry - i do believe that was me twice :unsure Wp Washy :clap:clap

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats Slick Mick, i'm not sure what to say other than sorry :( I promise it wasnt deliberate - the camaraderie and banter between PL'ers is what makes this place great to be a part of and I would never intentionally jeopardise that. It sounds a bit lame but I was half playing Poker and half watching "Superbad" on Sky Premier so I wasnt 100% paying attention and therefore not aware you were having connection issues. It makes me feel even more guilty that you were close to cashing - I cant remember how many chips my call cost you but I hope it wasnt decisive :unsure I'm a little embarrassed and sorry again.

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats Password has been sent out for tonights game, I'm not around much today and am working tonight so any new requests for the password DO NOT LEAVE IT TO LATE or the poker mods may not be able to get it to you in time. Good luck all :ok

i aint got any personal message option yet lol so dont think i will be playin unless emailed ! teaulc may be able to win now eh !! lol cheers
Hi Steve. Unfortunately you don't qualify to play this PL tourney, although you signed up before the deadline, you've not been posting recently therefore not 'active'. But stick with us and join in and we'd love to see you in some of the other leagues. And don't worry about teaulc, we'll all keep an eye on him!

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats not won a tournament for a while so not surprisingly enjoyed this tonight well played all on the FT :clap:clap can't win tournaments without luck along the way but I had it spectacularly on 2-3 occasions tonight :$ special mention to Jason in second place who waited for me when my connection went down shortly after going heads up I got back as quick as I could but at no point did I did not expect to come back to the same number of chips - cheers mate :clap

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats Thanks Duncan :ok A very worthy winner tonight in my eyes, played a great game through out the night. We all need that little bit of luck, as was very suprised to come back from the extreme shortstack, but luck played its part and was shocked to take the lead :loon but your luck returned and there was no way i was laying down AA heads up even with the two Qs on the flop, even though you made your fullhouse on the turn as well :@:wall:wall:wall Great game :clap:clap

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats Well done Duncan and unlucky Jason, sounds like a great HU played in the true PL fashion :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Duncan can you PM me your email addy and I will email Joe with your details :ok