1. 1.

• hell yeah, send it through
    • No thanks

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats

Great offer :clap:clap:clap ...if I can get Virgin to let me log in that is...after the new update it removed my username and will not accept the one I have written down.:wall
Have you 'verified your details'? Dodger? My pword didn't work until I had done so

Re: PL Exclusive - Virgin Festival seats Think somebody is telling me not to play: Could not validate as I have no record of my password which autofilled when joining the poker site. :eyes Telephoned the helpline but gave up after 10 minutes of waiting.:@ Emailed...they changed my password for me. :ok Still could not validate! :wall Started trying pseudo-random usernames :loon...twenty minutes later I hit it! :nana:nana:nana Thank the lord!:ok :drums Go to deposit page...they don't accept Moneybookers!!!!! :puke OK...Saturday I can deposit........hopefully! :hope:hope:hope

Nice one! Quite happy about the fact that it's open as to which festival you can use it on Fred
Will the girls let us travel to the uk again when we win a seat in this ?? :lol Great offer again :ok Thanks to Gazza, PL, Joe and Virgin :clap

Go to deposit page...they don't accept Moneybookers!!!!! :puke
When did this change ?? Thanks for the heads up Dodge ..... hate using plastic dirctly but guess I ahve to make an exception :sad

IMPORTANT............. I have copied the list for password request into Mods and we are going through the list now. If anyone votes from now please ALSO post in this thread asking for the password :ok
:) could i get the password please :)