The 4 draws...

AFK7

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The 4 draws... Pot at a massive 773 from a bank of 100. Not bad in around 45 bets! I have 10 winning years from 11 and this year is going to be the best yet. I love this time of year, swim against the tide and ignore the short prices on the must win teams. Walsall 9/1 yesterday, the correct price, i made it 9/2!! Wish me luck in a big, big day today.

Re: The 4 draws... So are these draws picked randomly then? Or is it better to pick closely contested games e.g. very few places between them in the league? Lookin to follow this strategy in to the end of the season with a view to getting on board with it next season.

Re: The 4 draws... Well done on the Histon match :clap

The principle is simple, 4 closely matched games backed as draws in a Lucky 15. Only some independents will take this bet as we are looking for treble odds 1 winner and a 10% bonus for four correct. Many independents offer best price any bookmaker and this is crucial in turning a profit. 27% draws in top-flight British football which means by being selective we can achieve 30%. This means our break even is 2.3/1 so by demanding at least 2.4/1 (12/5) we can lock in profit. 1 correct gives 55% of our money back, 2 correct gives 20% profit. 3 right is an approximate 9/2 winner and all four! I will let you dream and work it out (dont forget your bonus!).
Can someone explain the above for me? Isn't OTIUM doing regular Lucky 15's (draw in four matches)? If we're assuming draw odds of 3.4, 1 pt per line, then one winner would pay 3.40, how can that be 55% of total stakes (15) ? :unsure

Re: The 4 draws...

Reggina v Juventus in for big bucks. Just need a draw in either Crawley v Histon or Torquay v Burton and that Audi A4 is a cash job!!! Come on!
Can you send in a picture of you driving the A4? Crawley come back from 3-0 to draw 3-3. :clap How much does that make you?

Re: The 4 draws... Congratulations on the success of this system so far, OTIUM. I have a couple of questions for you. What are the main determining factors for you when choosing a selection? (ie. what are the basics of your selection process?) and If I understand correctly, 40 x £5 per line lucky 15s = £3000. This means you need the equivalent to over one jackpot per week to make a profit right? Have there been any weeks where you've missed a jackpot but still managed to make a profit for that week?

Well done on the Histon match :clap Can someone explain the above for me? Isn't OTIUM doing regular Lucky 15's (draw in four matches)? If we're assuming draw odds of 3.4, 1 pt per line, then one winner would pay 3.40, how can that be 55% of total stakes (15) ? :unsure
Hi Hooloovoo - I think you must have missed the 'treble odds for one winner' statement.

Re: The 4 draws... Thanks for all your kind words guys. Been a brilliant weekend. Won just shy of 15k. Started with Leicester v Scunthorpe on Friday night and ended with Crawley pulling back from 3-0 down to 3-3!!!. My selections are far from random, i only post my favourite choices on here but i often do 50 slips over the week as these picks are not exclusive. If i can lay off on Betfair i generally do that and i took 500 quid from the Torquay game as it was in play. Most i have ever won before is 6 large so i am pretty pleased!! If you want this system to work for you the treble odds is a MUST. Its just the maths in the long run, be lucky :ok

Re: The 4 draws... Hooloovoo, om du ar i sverige ar det klar varfor du inte forstar vad jag gora. In England a Lucky 15 is 15 bets, 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a four timer. If you only get one result correct the bookie gives you 3 times the odds. For example 12/5 becomes 36/5. With only 1 draw i get over half of my total stake back. Lycka till!

Hooloovoo, om du ar i sverige ar det klar varfor du inte forstar vad jag gora. In England a Lucky 15 is 15 bets, 4 singles, 6 doubles, 4 trebles and a four timer. If you only get one result correct the bookie gives you 3 times the odds. For example 12/5 becomes 36/5. With only 1 draw i get over half of my total stake back. Lycka till!
Aha a fellow swede! :) now i get it - so the treble odds for 1 winner is some sort of bonus, that sounds very generous. which bookies offer this? I have a draw lucky 15 @ Betfair tonighh: Bodö - Brann Ancona - Cittadella Newcastle - Portsmouth Osnabruck - Rostock Clearly i miss out on value without this bonus! :(

Re: The 4 draws... No, double odds will not make you a profit in the long run unless you are super selective and have an ability to hit draws at 30% strike with prices 12/5 or over (moi!:eyes). I bet with independent bookies who give me treble odds and a 15% bonus for 4 correct. If anyone knows a bookie who gives treble odds in Lancashire or Yorkshire i would be grateful.

Re: The 4 draws... ...but not treble odds on footy, just horses and dogs.....

4. Bonus Payments Bonuses are only paid to bets placed at fixed odds or SP, Super Bonuses are paid to a minimum stake unit of 20p. They do not apply to Tote dividend bets or free bets. Due to our system parameters, we are unable to accept any permed Lucky 15/31/63, Yankee, Canadian or Heinz bets through our call centre or via our website. All selections must run in order for the treble the odds bonus to apply. Bonus payments will apply according to the following terms and conditions: (a) Lucky 15/31/63 and Yankee, Canadian, Heinz bets on horses and greyhound racing:
  1. Treble odds to one winner on Lucky 15/31/63 bets with no other return on the bet.
  2. 15% bonus to all-correct Lucky 15/Yankee bets.
  3. 20% bonus to all-correct Lucky 31/Canadian bets.
  4. 25% bonus to all-correct Lucky 63/Heinz bets.
  5. Super bonuses of up to 500% may apply to specific races, please check this website for details.

(b) Lucky 15/31/63 and Yankee, Canadian, Heinz bets on other sports:

1. Double odds to one winner on Lucky 15/31/63 bets with no other return on the bet
  2. 15% bonus to all-correct Lucky 15/Yankee bets.
  3. 20% bonus to all-correct Lucky 31/Canadian bets.
  4. 25% bonus to all-correct Lucky 63/Heinz bets.

Re: The 4 draws... 3 x 1 point Lucky 15s today. Lets make them pay!! Pompey v Arsenal 12/5 Stoke v West Ham 12/5 Sunderland v Everton 12/5 S Weds v Cardiff 5/2 Crewe v Leicester 13/5 Orient v Hudds T 5/2 Scunny v Tranmere 5/2 Yeovil v Colchester 5/2 Chesterfield v Bradford 5/2 Dag v Shrewsbury 5/2 Rochdale v Gills 12/5 Clyde v Dundee 11/4

If anyone knows a bookie who gives treble odds in Lancashire or Yorkshire i would be grateful.
OTIUM.....Congats on your nice little touch ! :clap Use the Lucky 15 system with HT/FT win/draw bets and up to now not lost !:hope How you may ask ? Covering 8 games on 4 slips @ W.Hills 15/1 odds....away/draw - home/draw Total 60 bets @ 1pt One correct returns 61 pts !!!! :nana Thats the bit you will be interested in.....;) Use Taylormade bookies (just opened new shop in Manchester) Offer 4....yes 4 times the odds for one winner !!!! :loon Oh and 10% bonus for 4 correct ! Hope that helps ....Good Luck :hope

Re: The 4 draws... Well, a pretty poor weekend for me but its a long term strategy. Pot down by 26 points with just 1 double. Stands at 746 points from a 100 point bank. Lets see if we can take it to 800 by the end of the season.

Re: The 4 draws... Hi Otium, Stumbled accross your draw system a couple of weeks ago and after reading the thread, it appears like its been a very successful strategy for you this year. Are you likely to give it another shot over the 2009 - 2010 season? If so, I'd certainly be an avid follower if I can find a bookmaker with the right criteria for the system. Any suggestions as to which high-street bookie or inetrnet bookie offer the terms required? Best of luck with the 800 point target by the way !!! :drums

Re: The 4 draws... Blimey, I tried a similar system last season where I would select 4 games which I thought would be draws and backed them in a Lucky 15 but I was too impatient and after a few losses gave it up. This looks a brilliant criteria though, if youll be doing this again next year ill certainly be following. Well done mate, hope youve won a bundle !!:)

Re: The 4 draws... Will definitely post my choices next year but i cannot reveal my bookies. Getting treble odds is key and thats the secret. Obviously my 7 times stake in 50 bets was lifted by the four-timer i hit but i KNOW this system makes in the long haul. My picks are relatively simple but i can assure you i have a tried and tested 11 year system. Keep following and you will pick up some pennies!