** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

10 to follow - JUMPS 08-09 FINAL TABLE UP NOW

SteveO

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 08-09 Big Fella Thanks Binocular <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Character Building Crack Away Jack Forpadydeplasterer Jack the Giant Kauto Star Master Minded Neptune Collonges Tidal Bay

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 08-09 Whenever I backed a Nicholls horse last season it always tended to get beat, and at a short price too. Conversely, Alan King paid for many a night out wit his big price winners, Katchit around Cheltenham springs to mind!! I've reluctantly chopped Mister McGoldrick from my original list in favour of Katchit, how the hell did I forget that one when I've selected so many King runners?!

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 08-09

:wall I thought I'd sneaked under the radar with Jered there Bowles :lol
it went in my notebook after that recent win. Pleased that McCoy went over there to ride also so this could be his champion hurdle ride as Geraghty will get Binocular. I also thought i need an irish horse for those hurdle races over there which are normally G1 events. :ok

I also thought i need an irish horse for those hurdle races over there which are normally G1 events. :ok
Sizing Europe is the name ;) Got 20/1 at Betfred ante-post after last year when some money came in Betfair and cut him to 14/1. Looks big now, 8/1 elsewhere. Don't forget him, he can still be a force :beer

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 08-09 Air Force One Albertas Run Binocular Jered Kasbah Bliss Kauto Star Master Minded Sizing Europe Tidal Bay Voy Por Ustedes :ok Currently left out 2 of my personal favourites Inglis Drever and Katchit and also left out Star De Mohaison after noticing Nicholls did not even give it a mention in his 3 part video on the RP site. I think so many more horses may improve past Katchit and can actually see it not winning a race this season. I'd love to see it win another Champion Hurdle but don't think it will happen.

Rob, I dropped Kalahari King at the last minute after hearing he will only have the one run before Feb coz there saving him for the spring? Just my luck if he rattles up a three timer or something! Good luck anyway
I think there are a few like that & was hoping to get a few runs into it during the season. I already have 2 i have in mind as my transfers in come January so I know Ferdy likes this horse & there is a big race in it this season.

Re: 10 to follow - JUMPS 08-09 Ok, here goes. Left out some obvious ones like Kasbah Bliss (Dont think he will be as brilliant a speople think this season) and the mighty Denman. Hoping to side with some on Nicholls horses that I should get more runs with. It was hard dropping Halcon Genelardais at the last minute too. I just keep getting the feeling he is going to win a big un. Knowhere Battlecry War of Attrition Kauto Star Free World Sizing Europe Breedsbreeze Noland Gungadu Neptune Collonges. Glad this is not like the footy where you can only have 3 players from 1 team. We would all be struggling to find 10 horses with only 3 from Mr Nicholls and 3 from Mr King :loon Good luck everyone and if you need any help with the admin mowgli, just give me a shout ;)

Just a quick question' date=' in the rules where it says you get bonus points depending on the starting price of winners, does this kick in for all races or only the bonus races? If the latter is true then I think I'll have to re-think a couple of mine.[/quote'] The SP bonus applies to all races mate.

The SP bonus applies to all races mate.
OK ta, I'll stick with what I've got. The reason I asked is because I've put Doctor David and Il Duce in there and whilst they are unlikely to win bonus races, they might pick up some smaller races at a large SP's and give some interest away from the big meetings, or at least I hope so. I wanted Surface to Air in there too but it wasn't on the list.