Forum Challenge on DTD site

Simon Trumper

Hi All Great having you at Dusk Till Dawn , i hope some of you will try our Forum Challenge. Good Luck Poker Forum Championships After running three successful Team Challenge events through 2008, we have decided to go even bigger and better and bring you the first ever Poker Forum Championships! Starting on Monday 20th October and taking place every Monday and Tuesday online at DTDPoker.com, poker forums from all over the UK will battle it out online to prove that they are the most formidable forum in the country. At the end of the online tournaments, the winning forum players will play off for a £1060 seat at our Anniversary Cup festival in December. Online Tournaments Mondays and Tuesdays @ 8pm. Entry is £5 with normal payout. Starting chips 2500 and 15 min clock. Monday 20th Oct Free to enter for all registered players – please note that you must register 48 hours in advance @ http://www.forumchallenge.com The winning forum of the first round gets a £200 free roll on the day/time of forum’s choice. Tuesday 21st Oct Monday 27th Oct Tuesday 28th Oct Monday 3rd Nov Tuesday 4th Nov Monday 10th Nov Top 50 players play off for double points where the top 3 win online entry to £40k on Sunday 23rd, £10k and £7k of their choice and a trophy. Tuesday 11th NovWinning forum players (minimum 3 online participation) play off for a £1060 seat in the Dusk Till Dawn Anniversary Cup on 4-7th December. How Do You Win Points? The top 20 places are each allocated points as follows: 1 point for 20th place and 20 points for 1st place. All points are carried forward for all events. How To Enter If you’d like to enter, simply visit http://www.forumchallenge.com

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forum Challenge nice one Simon,just to start with,i would like to say what a great club you got there,if i didnt live so far away i would be there every week.. i will miss the 1st one but will deffo play the others,looks to be a good structure as well.

Re: Forum Challenge

:welcomesimon thanks for the pl event ,ovely club and really friendly:clap:clap would play these ,but as it's all weeknights and its so far away i can't really:sad gl team pl:ok
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin What they only have PCs in Nottingham? :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Re: Forum Challenge

:welcomesimon thanks for the pl event ,ovely club and really friendly:clap:clap would play these ,but as it's all weeknights and its so far away i can't really:sad gl team pl:ok
Ben, if you read it properly the games are played online :lol:lol

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site Details from the link here: Forum Challenge - Win a £1060 DTD Anniversary Seat! Starting Monday 20th October DTD will be running a Poker Forum Championship. The first game will be a free roll with a prize of £200 for the top scoring forum. There will be 5 other games on the 21st Oct, 27th Oct, 28th Oct, 3rd Nov and 4th November making a total of 6 scoring events where the top 20 players will receive 20 pts for 1st down to 1 pt for 20th.There is no restriction on the amount of players a forum can enter. Only the top 3 scores from the 6 games will count. The forum with the best score after 6 games will be entered into a free roll on 11th Nov where the winner will receive a £1060 live seat for the Anniversary Cup at DTD on Dec 4th. In addition the top 50 players will be entered into a free roll on Monday 10th Nov where the top 3 will win trophies and entries to online events. Forum Challenge - Schedule Game 1 - Monday 20th Oct - Freeroll with £200 for the winning forum. Game 2 - Tuesday 21st October - £5 + .50 Game 3 - Monday 27th October £5 + .50 Game 4 - Tuesday 28th October £5 + .50 Game 5 - Monday 3rd November £5 + .50 Game 6 - Tuesday 4th November £5 + .50 Individual Freeroll Monday 10th Nov - Top 50 qualify, points are carried forward with double points in this event to win trophies and online entries. Forum Freeroll Tuesday 11th November - Top scoring forum play and the winner receives a £1060 Anniversary Cup Seat Forum Challenge - Scoring Players play 6 games every Monday and Tuesday at 8pm over 3 weeks starting with a freeroll on Monday 20th October . Only the top 20 players score points as below. 1st.20, 2nd 19, 3rd 18 ..... and so on down to 20th (1 point) Individual Event Only the top 3 scores from the 6 games will count . The top 50 players will be entered into a freeroll with double points available . You must have played a minimum of 3 events to qualify. Your top 3 scores will be carried forward and the points in this freeroll added to give your final total. Forum Event Only the top 3 scores from the 6 games will count . You must have played a minimum of 3 events to qualify. The forum with the most points will be entered into a freeroll with double points available . The player accumulating the best score from their top 3 and this freeroll will win the £1060 DTD Anniversary Cup Seat. How To Register Simply scroll down to the forum you want to play for, click the forum name so it is highlighted, then enter your DTD username. If you don’t have a DTD account click here to create an account or contact the admin of your forum. All you need to do now is enter your email and then click submit. We will email you within 24 hours to confirm your registration. We will only use your email to contact you regarding the forum challenge. Forum Challenge - Prizes Game 1 - Freeroll - October 20th 8pm The forum with the best score will win £200 Forum Challenge Event The forum with the best total score over the 6 games will win a freeroll in which the winner will receive a live seat for the Anniversary Cup at DTD on December 4th. The total value of the seat is £1060. Individual Event The winner of each weekly qualifier will receive a trophy from DTD. The top 3 of the November 10th Freeroll will win the following prizes. 1st Trophy + £120 online entry to Sunday 40K 2nd Trophy + £55 online entry to daily 10K 3rd Trophy + £33 online entry to daily

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site A pleasure to have you guys at Dusk Till Dawn We now have 158 players and rising. Registration is now open. Forum Challenge Registration For those of you wishing to compete in the Poker Forum Challenge, the first game takes place on Monday 20th October. Please ensure that you have registered at least 48 hours in advance. The first round is free to enter and the winning forum will receive a fantastic £200 free roll! Any player not in the restricted list needs to contact Michelle Hill on [email protected] Good Luck ACES

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site

We gonna do this or what?
I'm treating it just like the GGE/OFC events. Up to the individual to register and play if they want to. Don't think we need to co-ordinate anything. Dates are in the diary and I've put a reminder in about the registration deadline. :ok

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site

My wife has just signed up to some 'dancing' lessons on a Monday :moon I'll play for a PL team. May not be able to make all Tuesdays, but if we are putting a team together, I'm in:ok
if this is the dancing :moon is it ballroom or pole ? ;) as far as the DTD forum games go I'm sure it's just a case of the more the merrier :ok

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site This first freeroll will be our focus game for Monday (and possibly some of the other rounds, but not definite). Registration closes 48 hours before - I've stuck a reminder in Friday's diary, but presumably you have got til Saturday evening for those that like to cut it fine. :ok