Forum Challenge on DTD site

Simon Trumper

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site i thought it was a good idea at the time until i FCUKING hit im sorry Game #8163747794: Forum Challenge G3 (ID8322612) £5+£0.50 - Hold'em NL (150/300) - 2008/10/27 - 21:58:37 (UK) Table "8322612 - 3" Seat 4 is the button. Seat 1: harrybrig (4109 in chips) Seat 2: raisedu1 (5885 in chips) Seat 3: avongirl (1799 in chips) Seat 4: Iwasyk (6210 in chips) Seat 5: fenners (11937 in chips) Seat 6: AAHallPL (20850 in chips) Seat 7: drjbug (6594 in chips) Seat 8: branston (6375 in chips) Seat 9: camking (10352 in chips) fenners: posts the ante 25 AAHallPL: posts the ante 25 drjbug: posts the ante 25 branston: posts the ante 25 camking: posts the ante 25 harrybrig: posts the ante 25 raisedu1: posts the ante 25 avongirl: posts the ante 25 Iwasyk: posts the ante 25 fenners: posts small blind 150 AAHallPL: posts big blind 300 ----- HOLE CARDS ----- dealt to AAHallPL [2h 7d] drjbug: folds branston: folds camking: folds harrybrig: folds raisedu1: folds avongirl: raises to 1774 and is all-in Iwasyk: folds fenners: folds AAHallPL: calls 1474 ----- FLOP ----- [Ts 2c Ah] ----- TURN ----- [Ts 2c Ah][4h] ----- RIVER ----- [Ts 2c Ah 4h][3s] ----- SHOW DOWN ----- avongirl: shows [Kc Jc] (High Card Ace) AAHallPL: shows [2h 7d] (A Pair of Twos, Ace high) AAHallPL collected 3923 from Main pot ----- SUMMARY ----- Total pot 3923 Main pot 3923 Rake 0 Board [Ts 2c Ah 4h 3s] Seat 1: harrybrig folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 2: raisedu1 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 3: avongirl showed [Kc Jc] and lost with High Card Ace Seat 4: Iwasyk (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 5: fenners (small blind) folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: AAHallPL (big blind) showed [2h 7d] and won (3923) with A Pair of Twos, Ace high Seat 7: drjbug folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 8: branston folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 9: camking folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site quite afew PL going well still should get good points tonight (kiss of death) I think we could win this forum challenge if nearly all the usual played only a fiver buy in and if we win some1 gets to play for £100k 1st prize in DTD cup so come on lets be aveing ya

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site 26th! Don't think I have felt quite so sick after a tourney! 10k chips, involved in big hand against Eyesallin, he 3 bet all in on the flop, I thought.... and thought.... and thought, then made the call..... and the lag on the software made me time out :wall:wall:wall Would have been some way ahead :puke that was me down to just under 4k I think, and never recovered Good luck to all PLers left

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site

26th! Don't think I have felt quite so sick after a tourney! 10k chips, involved in big hand against AAHall, he 3 bet all in on the flop, I thought.... and thought.... and thought, then made the call..... and the lag on the software made me time out :wall:wall:wall Would have been some way ahead :puke that was me down to just under 4k I think, and never recovered Good luck to all PLers left
Are you sure it was me samba sounds like it was eyesallin who mentioned a similar kinda thing happening between you and him:unsure

Re: Forum Challenge on DTD site

quite afew PL going well still should get good points tonight (kiss of death) I think we could win this forum challenge if nearly all the usual played only a fiver buy in and if we win some1 gets to play for £100k 1st prize in DTD cup so come on lets be aveing ya
effing knew it 3 out just b4 the points still at least 5 in