Virgin Festival league

jolly67

Re: Virgin Festival league

I'm going to bow out of the rest of this month's league. Can't guarantee I can play the ones Xmas/New Year week anyway. Also, apparently it may be having Virgin open which is causing us problems with Stans and with runadrum playing that league too on a Tuesday I'm going to test the theory out this week and see if Stans runs OK for us. I'll still keep up with the results. Good luck to the chasing PL'ers. :ok
Thanks Helen, I won it tonight so that puts me in a pretty strong position for the last 5 games. I got lucky on a few occasions but it makes a change! :$

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did it Helen :nana I won the league tonight so I cannot be overtaken whatever the result tomorrow. :gimme
Well done Dave :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Donna and myself are out with Donna and Richard tomorrow, so Donna might not be up to the league on tuesday :beer

I don't really want a girlfriend at the minute but i feel that if I ever get one she should be called Donna. I feeel very left out!!
Or one called Helen :rollin Donna loves Dave....................got that kinda ring to it ;) Good luck my friend ;), and a happy and prosperous new year;) to you .

Re: Virgin Festival league We are all going to a pub (the vic A58 at the crossroads) in Drighlington (Helen and Duncan invited too, be there at 1:30pm), it's a £25 MTT, but max players is 27, starting at 2:20pm. My Donna's driving me :clap :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

We are all going to a pub (the vic A58 at the crossroads) in Drighlington (Helen and Duncan invited too, be there at 1:30pm), it's a £25 MTT, but max players is 27, starting at 2:20pm. My Donna's driving me :clap
Small matter of work for us I'm afraid. (I have a proper job at the moment :tongue2) Good luck. :ok Well done Dave (Fluence). :clap Just finishing off the PokerKings league then will go on to Virgin. :ok

Small matter of work for us I'm afraid. (I have a proper job at the moment :tongue2) Good luck. :ok Well done Dave (Fluence). :clap Just finishing off the PokerKings league then will go on to Virgin. :ok
Bl00min recession, it's a killer. Donna getting made redundant from Clariant end of April 2009 too. Could be the start of something great :hope

Monday's game is up in the lobby so this continues on for January. I should be back in again for it this month. :cow The Virgin site hasn't yet been updated with last month's final result, but I assume winners have heard by email?
You would assume so, but you'd be wrong! As it was New Years Eve, on the day after the last one I guess they all left work early if they came in at all. I'm not really bothered as I know I've won a seat, but I'd have liked to have seen the league updated on their site. I won't have it so easy this month if you are back Helen. :ok

Re: Virgin Festival league Below was posted by Dave (Fluence) on EMS 29th oct, like he said I knocked GirlyWirly away from a seat maybe?, but definately knocked Her off of 3rd spot (€100) , I got €5, Girly lost at least €50. I took her out , and then all the rest. I play poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post_old.gif 29-10-2008, 09:41 PM #309
Fluence Pro avatar3971_22.gif Join Date: Mar 2008 Location: Chat Banned Posts: 1,019 Awards ShowcaseDTD2nd.gif Total Awards: 1 icon1.gif
Unlucky GirlyWirly who despite a valiant effort could only manage 4th spot last night, falling just short of the points level required for a seat. For reasons known only to himself tip2win (ooblio) decided to give everyone 4 events head start before getting his act together to finish in the top ten. Watched him close out the FT last night with ease. Attached Imagesattachment.php?attachmentid=11540&stc=1&d=1225312585