** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Virgin Festival league

jolly67

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Festival league Thank you Helen for taking the trouble to keep posting this up. :ok Thanks also for the rail tonight. I did see you type in but I was so stressed trying to make sure I got 3rd (at least) that I didn't want to lose focus. :eek I folded several hands to joyjoy's all in shoves that i would have insta called with in normal comps. But i was being cautious to try and wait for a better spot. ( i think i learnt that from you H and it worked well) Well done to the other top 10 finishers. 4/10 PL not bad eh!! :cheers

Re: Virgin Festival league :clap Confirmation on Virgin site. :clap Piston, not sure why you haven't been given 10th outright, might be worth querying. I'm sure they won't take the 2.50 off eggster, but you might get another 2.50 yourself. :ok

When two players finish the month with the same number of points the player who has won the most Festival League tournaments for that month will finsh higher in the league. If this is equal the higher position will be awarded to the player who finished second the most time etc.
September end of month League positions
PlacePlayerPointsPrize
1stBells73320Festival Seat
2ndFluence315Festival Seat
3rdooblio300€100
4thharry_ems285€50
5thrunadrum1280€40
6thjoyjoy258€30
7thfiggy19250€15
8thPete_c245€5
9thdobbin9240€5
10th1eggster235€2.50
10thPlistonbr235€2.50
12thallinwoody225
13thNo6220
14thstoxy77206
15thspitvenom205
16thGirlyWirly185
17threjmak1168
18thAvongirlV160
19thPLJolly67156
20thLabrat17137

Re: Virgin Festival league Wow - 2nd tonight ... not a bad comeback from 125 chips (after my 33 lost to 78 after a 6 giving both of us runs on the river) when (I think) 8 people left on final table - Belgareth was 3rd so I think he may well be leader. I don't know what it is about festival league but the gods seem to like me when I play it (unlike most other games at the moment). Apologies to runadrum for my 77 all-in beating his QQ all-in when he was leader or close chip leader with about 12 people left in.

Re: Virgin Festival league . plvltop10ig4.jpg . plvltop1120fu4.jpg . CKitty did win it, after knocking me out with A,5 v A,10 incedently. I need to get 2 really good results Mon/Tues next week or the dream of winning 2 seats running is over! I misssed last nights game as i was talking on the phone to my brother and didn't get to the lobby till 8.46. :(