** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Festival league

jolly67

Re: Virgin Festival league

2nd for me. :D Last time I came 2nd in the first game I had a good month but bubbled for the seat' date=' so I'll hope for one place better this time round. :ok[/quote'] Very nice start Helen. I remember the last one, at least you got €100, hope you make it this month:ok:hope

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Festival league Look at this tonight when I was Heads Up. Apologies I don't have hand converter. ***** Hand 1407458426 ***** 750.00/1500.00 Texas Hold'em (No Limit ) - 13 January 2009 22:41:36 Festival League (Real /Tournament ) Two players remaining; Seat 2: bigbadken (25398.00) Seat 5: Fluence (28302.00) bigbadken post SB 750.00 Fluence post BB 1500.00 ** Deal ** bigbadken [N/A, N/A] Fluence [Ad, As] *** Bet Round 1 *** bigbadken Raise to 4500.00 Fluence Call 4500.00 *** Flop(Board): *** : [7h, Jh, 10c] *** Bet Round 2 *** Fluence Check bigbadken Bet 9300.00 Fluence All-in 23802.00 bigbadken All-in 20898.00 bigbadken shows Ac,7c pair of 7's Fluence shows Ad,As pair of A's *** Turn(Board): *** : [7h, Jh, 10c, 3c] *** River(Board): *** : [7h, Jh, 10c, 3c, Kc] *** Showdown *** : Rake: 0.00 Total Pot: 51096.00 bigbadken [7c, Ac] Ace high flush Win: 51096.00 Fluence [Ad, As] Pair of aces Win: 0.00 Ah well, it happens. :D

Re: Virgin Festival league Ok. Thanks Avon. I saw in the weekly final lobby last week on Virgin that the seat is for Newcastle only so assumed this was for league too but league lobby does state wins festival seat (no mention of restriction of which festival). Need to concentrate on the unlikley event of winning one seat before it becomes a problem tho:(

Re: Virgin Festival league It says that the seat has to be used within 12 months of winning. :ok "Many congratulations for finishing 2nd in the Festival League for November. As you probably know you have won a seat for the Virgin Poker Festival of your choice over the next 12 months. We are hoping to announce the next festival in the next couple of weeks so please look out (on virginpoker.com and the subscriber emails) for this and let me know if would like to play."

Re: Virgin Festival league I currently have 2 open tickets. I have told Ollie at Virgin that I intend to use one for Aspers in April. It is my plan then to keep the other one in reserve for the DTD festival (assuming there is one) later in the year. I really don't want to miss that one. I'm still playing in the league this month as I'd like to be able to play them all if possible this year. (So far I've only missed Aspers last year) I do enjoy the league it's always played in a good spirit and even though its only 2 euros to enter everybody takes it quite seriously and plays proper poker. Usually in 2 euro comps people just chuck their chips in with anything but the prize of playing in a festival is so much more valuable.

Re: Virgin Festival league Your not wrong Fluence !! played in many low paying tournies and they are usually 'crap shoots' but his is so much more. You have been a good adverssary so far, but I need the ticket more than you lol. Giv is a chance will you? Four more games to go so may the best man or woman win, Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!

Your not wrong Fluence !! played in many low paying tournies and they are usually 'crap shoots' but his is so much more. You have been a good adverssary so far, but I need the ticket more than you lol. Giv is a chance will you? Four more games to go so may the best man or woman win, Goodluck!!!!!!!!!!
:welcome Hi and welcome to PL.

:clapwell played yet again fluence:clap
Thank you, and thanks for the rail after you got KO'd. Thought I was gonna be out in 3rd tonight when my AK lost to A6, but manged to fight back from the short stack. It was a very tough FT tonight as all the players were very strong.

Lost the battle of the big stacks shortly after when he hit trip Qs to my KK. :sad
Desperately unlucky H. :sad I had J,J and after raising UTG only to get re-raised by Robbo I was just getting ready to press the all in button when you shoved in!!! I knew you had to be massive so made an easy lay down IMO.