** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Virgin Festival league

jolly67

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Festival league booooo got an email from virgin today satating they have deposited 100euro in my account, i have replied to query but we will see. In the meanwhile congrats to MintTrav on the seat (i presume you got a confirmation mail) and fingers crossed to see what Oliie says. Either way see you guys in Newcastle:nana

Re: Virgin Festival league Result is up on the Virgin site. Shows 2nd and 3rd with same points. And rule is quite clear that in the event of a tie most wins counts. :unsure Definitely worth a query. When two players finish the month with the same number of points the player who has won the most Festival League tournaments for that month will finsh higher in the league. If this is equal the higher position will be awarded to the player who finished second the most time etc.

1stAlistops3104
2ndMintTrav2654
3rdsuperfoo2654
4thSUGGADADDI2534
5thfiggy192404
6thooblio2344
7thHectorMcG2304
8thstrider2392304
9thCrumbleEMS2104
10thGirlyWirly2084
11thkinnyelvis2064
12thMRG7771954
13thbluenose111784
14thDivits1734
15thargyllman11604
16thallinwoody1394
17thFluence1314
18thdunno_who1162
19thsticks1011152
20thbigbadken1063

Re: Virgin Festival league

Hadn't looked on here since last week. Also hadn't checked email til just now. There is one from Ollie telling me that I have won a seat. Quite happy to swap Foo - I already have a seat anyway.
He was saying at the table tonight that Virgin have given him another 50 euro to make up the value. I believe he also already has a seat. So you are both sorted. Don't forget you can hold your seat over for another fest so I would snap their hand off quick. :ok

Well done TC :clap and a good showing from Guppie and morls. :ok Rather surprised at the low turnout after last month's bumper numbers at the start. Only 25 in tonight. Thanks Avon. Helped by a super flop along the way ;)

Hi all. A bit more time on my hands lately so will be giving this one a go if thats ok. ID on Virgin is EotT?...Cheers:ok
Saw you reg'd and thought it was a name I'd not seen around for a long time. It's open to everyone, so no problem about you joining in, I just post a table up with a bit more detail than you get on the Virgin site. Should be 10 rounds this month and best 4 count so you've not really missed anything. :ok

Re: Virgin Festival league Thanks for the offer Mint but Virgin have been totally professional and sorted it. They offered me the seat or to bump up the 100 to the value of my seat. I chose the latter due to there only being 2 festivals this year and like you already have one and enjoy playing the league anyway:) In the end it works good for everyone and i have a spare couple of quid to buy ooblio a beer or 2:)

Thanks for the offer Mint but Virgin have been totally professional and sorted it. They offered me the seat or to bump up the 100 to the value of my seat. I chose the latter due to there only being 2 festivals this year and like you already have one and enjoy playing the league anyway:) In the end it works good for everyone and i have a spare couple of quid to buy ooblio a beer or 2:)
Aw :ok :beer:beer

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Virgin Festival league Virgin league finished for March???? Recd this today. Looks like your safe from the chasing pack Avon:ok Hi dani_c, Congratulations on finishing 8th in the March Festival League. You’re Virgin Games account has now been credited with your € 5.00 in winnings (or currency equivalent). Check out https://www.virgingames.com/poker/tournaments.aspx?tourney=FestivalLeague for the final league standings.

Re: Virgin Festival league :unsure No email for me, but the league table has been updated (although they have been pretty quick with the updates this month). It says after round 8, not final standings. :unsure:unsure

1stbigbadken3554
2ndAvonGirlV2654
3rdmorlspin2504
4thHectorMcG2244
5thGirlyWirly2204
5thEMScamking2204
7thWellboy12154
8thdani_c2054
9thDivits1914
10thooblio1834
11thMrCrown11824
12thCrumbleEMSits1774
13thNEMESISIAN1744
14thnabucco11723
15thfiggy191664
16thMRG7771594
17thstrider2391574
17thbluenose111574
19thSpitvenom1444
20thDRAGON571383
I did actually intend to send an email to Ollie to check that the league did run til next week and that any ticket could be used for this coming festival, as I thought it might be a bit tight timewise. Never got round to it though.

So its the festival league for a bit of March then? I thought I had another two goes at it, only played 3 so far! Mondays is impossible for me (usually) so its not worth playing in future if they restrict it to 4 weeks. :(
Last september fluence knocked me down to 3rd spot from 2nd, on the 10th, and last game of that month.

Have you had an email about it then Graeme? I've not had anything. Daren't start to hope I've finally got a seat. :loon
Hi morlspin, Congratulations on finishing 3rd in the March Festival League. You’re Virgin Games account has now been credited with your € 100.00 in winnings (or currency equivalent). Check out https://www.virgingames.com/poker/tournaments.aspx?tourney=FestivalLeague for the final league standings. All the best, Joe

Re: Virgin Festival league :D I hope so Pete. :hope Going to send Joe an email when I've finished on here tonight as I'll not be at home tomorrow if they are trying to ring me. I can only assume they've finished early because of the Fest being end of next week. Wonder if all the sats have stopped running. Like Mark says, they have definitely had a 5 week month before (I know, cos I had to add columns into the spreadsheet!) but I've just had a sneaking suspicion it might not run the full month this month because of timescales, which is why I intended to email and check. From my point of view it's probably a good job I didn't, as I'd probably have bottled it this week if I'd known! :tongue2

Re: Virgin Festival league As some of you realized we (or more accurately me) had a slight blonde moment yesterday and forgot there were still two rounds of the March Festival League left and paid out as if it was over. As it was clearly our error we will leave these funds in your account but the sum you have already being credited will be deducted from any winnings due next week. Therefore, if you move up any places you will be paid the additional difference but if you move down any places you will keep the extra money you got. Sorry!! Joe Joe Legge Poker Product Manager Virgin Games Looks like im in a no lose situation now! Gtd the €100 and if i manage to take over into 2nd place ill get a seat?