kinkyness is back on Fridays

ubermonkey1

the usual friday night madness is back:ok for those who haven't played in this yet ,its a good crack and something a bit different we will be running 3 variant mtt's with an hour long gap between. each game will be $2.20 buy in with 1000 chips 10 min blinds. all can be found on ladbrokes in private mtt's.no password required:ok here is the game schedule 8.30 pl omaha high /table name =pl omaha 9.30 7 card stud /table name =pl 7 card stud 10.30 pl omaha hilo /table name =pl hilo points will be awarded for each game to see who the nightly champion is but you can play 1 or all 3 games if you choose:ok any questions just ask:ok

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays If we can decide on a format, I'm happy to do a kinky BPP game this Friday. Do we want to try the cash format again? I don't think I will be able to be around to supervise, but it seemed to run pretty smoothly last time anyway. Or can revert to some STTs. Alternatively, there's a PL Omaha $10+1 tourney on Prima at 20.45 we could do instead. Ignore the poll - it's old and I can't delete it. Just post your preferences here in the thread. I'll set a specific thread up once we've decided. :ok

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays

hmmm its holdem omaha hilo razz stud 7card eight or better stud (hilo) game changes every level and its limit. not sure what games you play kev but its maybe not best to jump in if you only know holdem;)
Just Knew it was complicated. Holdem (yes) Omaha (basics I know) Razz ( Not a Clue) Stud (again Basics) 8 or Better ( Not to sure) Cheers anyway Benn

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays Good luck with this - hope it stays value. :hope Next week we can do what I suggested in the BPP thread.

Was looking round for a suitable HORSE game on PokerStars but can't find one at the right buy-in/time. However, I did find: 5 card Draw $1+0.10 at 19.30 PL Omaha $10+1 at 19.30 Stud $5+0.50 at 19.45 Triple Draw 2-7 $10+1 at 19.45 Razz $10+1 at 21.45 HORSE $3+0.30 at 22.45. Thinking of having a deviant sex-tuple chance night where you play as many as you want and I'll count your best score. :loon Will have to wait til I've more time next week though. :ok

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays

Just Knew it was complicated. Holdem (yes) Omaha (basics I know) Razz ( Not a Clue) Stud (again Basics) 8 or Better ( Not to sure) Cheers anyway Benn
the hilo games will kill you if your unsure of how to playem. it is a brilliant game tho but maybe best to give the $3 ones a go first;). omaha is basically the same rules as holdem with 4 cards(apart from u must use 2 cards),hilo makes it very different tho. hilo means you need to try to hit a high and lo hand at the same time so aces are valuable because they can be both. all the stud games you have 3 cards to start and there is a round of betting on every street,you get 7 cards total. the stud based games are RAZZ you just try and get the lowest 5 card hand from 7 so a2345 is the nuts.pairs and face cards are very bad in this;) STUD you try to get the best 5 card hand from 7 STUDHILO same as omaha in that you need a high and low so small rolling straights and flushes are very big hands. so razz is almost stud low really:ok the basics are pretty easy but there is a hell of a lot more to think about than holdem.you also have to take into account the game changes etc,it can be easy to forget which game your on:$