kinkyness is back on Fridays

ubermonkey1

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays I guess the easiest way for me is to allocate reverse points from 1-7 and 1-9 for the 2 games (1st = 7 and 9 etc) to determine position, highest total score wins. Then I can still use the normal formula and not have to overwrite anything. Does put me and glceud at a disadvantage tho only playing 1 game.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays Who fancies this again on friday week,we can go with the longer blinds as i.m.o this made it a more enjoyable game,but if you feel different say so. Also if Uber is playing & doing the scores then it will be a focus game as its that time of the year when Avon cooks Runa a meal so she has the night off to recover;) If not we can still play it but will just be a extra game:ok

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays

Also if Uber is playing & doing the scores then it will be a focus game as its that time of the year when Avon cooks Runa a meal so she has the night off to recover;) If not we can still play it but will just be a extra game:ok
Erm, focus game this Friday is the Sportingbet freeroll. Runa is taking me out next Friday. ;)

Re: kinkyness is back on Fridays Yes i know this friday is but for the kinky game i meant following friday:unsure;)

Erm, focus game this Friday is the Sportingbet freeroll. Runa is taking me out next Friday. ;)
Do you want me to PM him for the next 8 days or do you think the 500 post it notes around the house will suffice:lol

• 2 weeks later...