** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

1st Eviction thoughts

Latest odds from Betfair have Stef at 1.95 with Mario 2.80 the others seem to be safe. Looks like the 'bride or groom' are going to pay for their inept performance as a couple. Would like to see Mario stay a while longer as he could get a bit upset at the other group which would be fun to watch but either way cant see him getting far, he's had his week of fame. Stef deserves to go but i wouldnt be surprised if the favs flip flop by friday.

Re: 1st Eviction thoughts Steph's odds have come down in the 11 hours since you posted that to 1.68 with Mario's odds being pushed out to 3.25. I think I would prefer to see Mario leave the house but as generally women vote then I can see them wanting to get Steph out of the house. There is virtually no chance in my mind of Luke being voted out of the house as he is considered one of the favourites to last the distance. I think women will empathise with Lisa which will keep her safe. If you back Steph with twice the amount than Mario then providing that I'm right with one of those two going then you can make a profit.

Re: 1st Eviction thoughts

Steph's odds have come down in the 11 hours since you posted that to 1.68 with Mario's odds being pushed out to 3.25. I think I would prefer to see Mario leave the house but as generally women vote then I can see them wanting to get Steph out of the house. There is virtually no chance in my mind of Luke being voted out of the house as he is considered one of the favourites to last the distance. I think women will empathise with Lisa which will keep her safe. If you back Steph with twice the amount than Mario then providing that I'm right with one of those two going then you can make a profit.
Of course I say that but that is reflected at current odds and obviously people would need to check that they were covered before they make any bets.

Re: 1st Eviction thoughts Having seen Steph without all the makeup and garb she has looked like a munter at times :eek Plus she smokes - gone from a 12/10 to a 5/10 for me ... The brunettes apart from the fat one are all naturally hot though :ok. Out of 4 up for the chop i'd prefer the young guy to go..

Re: 1st Eviction thoughts I don't like Mario either - but he's good to keep in the house for trouble :ok Do think it was a shame that Steph went - she would have never been evicted first hadn't it been for that task... Lisa was for me the obvious choice - she's boring - and Mario would have become even more annoying after she'd gone