Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th

225 Catterick : Court Of Appeal 1pt win Narrowed this seller down to the two at the head of the market, Court Of Appeal and the fav Bijou Dan and I reckon the former just has the more solid form especially at the track which can count for a lot. I watched Bijou Dan over hurdles quite closely this season and he just didnt seem to stay and I find it a bit surprising they are now trying a longer trip on the flat, maybe this race came at the right time or Catterick is the place to try and get away with it, either way I reckon Court Of Appeal will stretch his stamina to the limit. The selection has won over C/D and was highly tried last time in a class 4 race at York, before that ran well enough to suggest this grade of race is still within his sights and the young jockey who rode a good winner the other day takes a handy 7lbs off,

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 6.35 Doncaster Kunteh Kinteh has dropped to an attractive mark before his last run, 5lb lower than when winning in July. The drop in the weights was justified however as he had run poorly on his previous three starts. He did take advantage of it though and ran his best race for some time when chasing home Grand Vizier over 7f at Yarmouth. Beaten less than a length in 2nd. That run was as good as a win as Grand Vizier was running off a lower turf mark (was over 9lb well in). Kunteh Kinteh should win again soon, he runs here off the same mark as last time. Worth another try at the trip and I believe he'll improve for it. I'm as confident as you can be in a girls race - if Miss Ryan (Amanda?) was on board (rides a rival) I'd be steaming into him. Expect him to go close none the less. KUNTEH KINTEH - WIN

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 1pt win Peruvian Prince 7.40 Doncaster Back to form last week at York with an excellent run, in a weaker race now and due to go up 3lbs from tommorow - This horse has previously run very good races in some big handicaps and should go very close.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th Epsom 1:40 Alexandros - 5pts ew @ 11-2 Bet365 BOG Golodphin in month of June 2004-2007 /Days Since the Horse Last Ran (26-31) 16 runs, 5 wins and 8 placed. /Race Distance (1m to 1m1f) 46 runs, 13 wins and 20 placed. 8-9f runners from trainer Saeed bin Suroor have finished 2-3-4-3-1-1-2-2-4 since 09May.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th Epsom 3.25 Getaway 1 pt win 11/8 Looks a real class performer in a class race. Soldier of fortune, Macurthur, Youmzain are all top horses and even a dark horse like Multidimensional could improve at this trip. However it is hard to get away (no pun intended) from Fabre's horse's striking effort lto, romped in at hq and form boosted by Sixties Icon who Getaway made to look average, travelled with ease that day, previously suggested it needed further but off slowish early pace he still has speed to win and with ease. Clearly improved for last year when behind Youmzain in the Arc. I was with Youmzain and Dylan Thomas in that famous Arc last year as some of you might remember here and Yomzain is a talented sort to provide a test and should come for the run lto. however whilst he is a fair e.w alternative he is tricky to win with as his record is showing. SOF may just need the run and need it bog like to be at his best. So Fabre, who has a top record in the race, can land another Coronation Cup.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 3.25 Epsom - GETAWAY (1pt Win) Looks a banker to me and I reckon 11/8 is actually generous. Fabre is the best middle distance trainer in the world especially with these older horses and I reckon this horse could take some stopping all season. Sleuced up on seasonal reappearance and made Sixties Icon look very ordinary indeed. Nothing much to beat here bar Soldier Of Fortune who should need the run whereas the rest are probably not quite upto this standard bar Youmzain who could run a big race if on a going day. Still, Getaway looks different class to me and im happy with 11/8.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th I must be crazy to even consider this but here goes. 4.25 Wolver REEL MAN @ 16/1 Had 3 runs for hannon before being sold.. Whilst with hannon his best effort has to be when finishing 9/13 but only btn 4lengths., had 2 runs for the current trainer (Ivory), but both runs he has been out of his league. Back to a class 6 and an extra furlong will help.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 3.25: Epsom: Youmzain Had the two favourites Soldier of Fortune and Getaway behind in the Arc De Triomphe last year so every chance the selection could confirm the form with those 2 today at far more favourable odds. Ran well enough in Dubai in first run of year when finishing 5th. Today's race should be run at a strong pace today which will suit the selection. WIN :hope

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 5:25 - Epsom Opera Prince Win 3/1 1pt Did well to recover from a slip in the stalls to finish 3rd 2 weeks ago. It's race previous to that was easy and although this is a big step up, I fancy it to go all the way. Not the easiest of races but will be interesting to watch.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 4.05 Epsom SAIL e/w (currently 12-1 or 14-1) Risking it here, but i hope its ok... or im out to get the jockey:lol Ryan moore is a great jockey 22% S/r (unless he loses :lol) and the trainer isnt that bad either.4-27 15% Sail done well LTO getting a 1st but what is interesting is that SUGAR MINT was just behind and shes in this race too (currently 40-1). With the S/r's for both jockey and trainer and with the horses as it is i dont think this will be a problem. Ive had an e/w on Sugar mint as well.:) I would'nt be suprised to see her price go down from this. :hope Good luck guys.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 1.40 Diomed stakes Group 3 Looks a very tight field however I am not interested in the 2 3yo's entered by Godolphin. Both will surely improve from thier recent runs but i dont like the record of 3yo's in this race in last 7 years only 5 have tried, 2 came last & 2 were second, other was 4th. Mias boy although an improver doesnt look group company to me & i feel it has gone as far as it can winning a listed event last time from Lang Shining. Blythe Knight last years winner is now 8 & a busy jumping / flat campaign doesnt fill me with confidence that its good enough this year. Majestic Roi won a Group 1 last year (sun chariot) at Newmarket beating Naninna & Echelon which you cannot fault although all 3 career wins have come on faster ground. Dont Panic seems to be better in bigger fields & ran poorly at this meeting last year so not sure the course suits. Dunelight is a winner waiting to happen based on its last run when giving weight away & only just failing to win & meets Metropolitan Man back in third that day on 4lb better terms. DUNELIGHT - 5pts ew @ bluesq 8/1

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th PRINCE OF LIGHT..2.10 EPSOM(0.5 E/W)...The selection was rather disappointing last term and as a result gets in here on a good mark.Highly tried last season which culminated in a poor showing in a Group 1 at Ascot over 10 furlongs in which he faded inside the last two.He has since been gelded which can often sharpen them up and I reckon he could be E/W value today over this shorter trip...Priced around 20/1..:ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 3.25 Epsom Getaway Class act in the race and he was very impressive when winning last time. I didnt back him then as I personally thought the 1m 4f would be too short, however, he showed he enjoyed the distance and looks good to follow up. granted this is a better race, but for Getaway to put in that performance on his seasonal re-appearance shows he had improved a lot. He has a similar profile to the French superstar last year Mandurah, and I expect him to take this. WIN :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 8-35 Bath - Alexander Huricane - Win Triple winner on the AW and should be suited by tonights going. Travelled well last time over 6, but hung at the furlong pole, losing out by three parts of a length in 3rd place. This is slightly shorter, so has a good chance to gain his 4th win in 8 races. Betfair users should back him and then put a lay in at shorter odds as his odds will drop fast if he travels as well as he did last time. Was a general 3/1 in the shops 15 minutes ago, but now generally 11/4, and already as low as 3.85 on Betfair. Good luck to all :ok

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th 7.10 - Jimwil E/W Ok, I make this one my BBoTD. Noticed the trainer has so many good results lately and also lots of wins. But there are also many placers, so the yard seems to be in top nick. And there is plenty to like about the way Jimwil shaped on his debut over 5f here as a top-weight as well. Missed the break and stayed on to finish 6th. 2nd from the race won last week and the 6f trip should suite far more imo. This colt is a son of the very useful One Cool Cat, who was a G1 winner at 6f. Gotta be worth an e/w punt at 7/1.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th Eglevski (7.40 Donc) Hasn't won since collecting an ordinary maiden race on his final start of his 2yo campain but ran several fine races in defeat last year. He was unlucky in as much as he kept bumping into progresive types that subsequently went on to prove themselves at a higher level, notably when one length runner up to Filios (btn a sht-hd at Royal Ascot next race) and when two lengths third to High Calypso (won group3 and group2 races next two starts). Similar story this year when chasing home the progressive Ezdiyaad (followed up off 9lb higher mark) at Newbury on his penultimate start and the selection surely deserves to get his head in front. Stumbled badly and lost all chance LTO so that run is best ignored and hopefully compensation awaits tonight.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th

Eglevski (7.40 Donc) Hasn't won since collecting an ordinary maiden race on his final start of his 2yo campain but ran several fine races in defeat last year. He was unlucky in as much as he kept bumping into progresive types that subsequently went on to prove themselves at a higher level, notably when one length runner up to Filios (btn a sht-hd at Royal Ascot next race) and when two lengths third to High Calypso (won group3 and group2 races next two starts). Similar story this year when chasing home the progressive Ezdiyaad (followed up off 9lb higher mark) at Newbury on his penultimate start and the selection surely deserves to get his head in front. Stumbled badly and lost all chance LTO so that run is best ignored and hopefully compensation awaits tonight.
I'm afraid another progressive type beat your selection again. Ran a good race and beat everything else, but the winner was never in trouble.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day ~ Friday 6th

8-35 Bath - Alexander Huricane - Win Triple winner on the AW and should be suited by tonights going. Travelled well last time over 6, but hung at the furlong pole, losing out by three parts of a length in 3rd place. This is slightly shorter, so has a good chance to gain his 4th win in 8 races. Betfair users should back him and then put a lay in at shorter odds as his odds will drop fast if he travels as well as he did last time. Was a general 3/1 in the shops 15 minutes ago, but now generally 11/4, and already as low as 3.85 on Betfair. Good luck to all :ok
Didn't travel well at all, the lowest it got was 2.82 before going backwards. :sad