** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Poker Night - Saturday May 31st - Birmingham - RE-ARRANGED!

Sir Puntalot

PL Poker Night - Saturday May 31st - Birmingham - RE-ARRANGED!  

1. 1.

• Oh Yes! I wouldn't miss a PL Poker Night for anything!
    • No - I'm otherwise engaged in meaningless activity!
    • Maybe - I have to check my busy schedule!

Re: PL Poker Night - Saturday May 31st - Birmingham - RE-ARRANGED!

I shall bring cards' date=' crib board, match sticks for the board and dominoes for anyone that fancies taking me on at 5s and 3s. I'll take on anyone at 5s and 3s, twice round the board, for a fiver. :ok[/quote'] Can't resist 5's & 3's. Dave you have a taker. :ok

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you add Jackie (defending champion :() to the list please Paul. :ok
The trophy on my desk here says im the Defending Champion!!:cow Sheesh....she tried stealing it all night on the saturday and at the hotel on the sunday and now she's stealing it in print haha:@ See ya there folks!:ok

The trophy on my desk here says im the Defending Champion!!:cow Sheesh....she tried stealing it all night on the saturday and at the hotel on the sunday and now she's stealing it in print haha:@ See ya there folks!:ok
:lol:lol:lol Well her trophy says Champion October 2007.

Must of been Im still owed a trophy from Newcastle meet anyway......;)
Just for the record....my AA very 1st hand got beat by Donna's (mrs Mowgli) trip 9's on the very 1st hand of her very 1st MTT of her very 1st game of hold'em. :sad So we had last & 1st place. :lol:lol:lol

Wheres everyone staying? Etap as usual? Maybe I can create a PL first and sleep on a station bench - ah that ones already been done :lol :rollin
Hang tight on the etap for a day or 2 mate' date=' was speaking to Eric and apparently the one they stayed in last time is cheaper,better, full english and within spitting distance of Barry's :ok[/quote']

So any recommendations on where to stay that is reasonably near Barry's but is in a safe area?
Edgbaston Palace mate Its cheap and just been renovated, me, geordiegaz, eric, gazza all staying there:ok

Edgbaston Palace mate Its cheap and just been renovated, me, geordiegaz, eric, gazza all staying there:ok
Infact scrap that.....just looked at the new prices.......ill be looking elsewhere :loon

Guest gazza271

Infact scrap that.....just looked at the new prices.......ill be looking elsewhere :loon
Yeah same here :lol:lol:lol Back to the Etap I think :ok

Can't beat the Etap for value. :nana
Just booked it. :ok I must admit I like the Burlington and if we're staying for a couple of nights we stay there. They can have some very good prices if you keep a close eye on their website. Many is the time I've booked with them, seen the price come down, cancelled and rebooked and ended up with a really keen deal. However, we're only staying the one night for this trip so all that's needed is a clean bed for a few hours. Any news on when we are meeting up at the hotel/Barry's yet Paul? Hopefully we're going to meet at Barry's a bit before the poker starts since I've got a couple of marks who I've got to relieve of their bankrolls at Crib and Dominoes. :rollin

i like the word yet.....its like you know its gonna happen one day' date=' where farmer lets u down and you end up sleeping in a barn or something lol[/quote'] Lol, barns can be very comfortable and certainly cheap! Booked into the Etap though, £38 per night i think, great value.:ok