• Yes ill play the Holdem
    • Yes ill play the Omaha
    • No, I will not be attending

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept,

well done Karl' date='look forward to meeting you at last :ok[/quote'] same here Al just hope some1 bad beats you so i can see your rant in LIVE action :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:loon:loon:loon seriously though will be great to meet every1 :ok:ok:ok

same here Al just hope some1 bad beats you so i can see your rant in LIVE action :tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:loon:loon:loon seriously though will be great to meet every1 :ok:ok:ok
:lol:lol i am a different person in person,nothing like my alter-ego online ;);)

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, With regards to refunds and seat exchanges If you BUY a seat for the full price entry fee, you can simply press unregister and it will credit the money back to your account If you WIN a seat via the £5.50 satellite, then i would expect you to either play at DTD or exchange the seat to another PLer, this can be done via pm and as long as the 2 players come to an agreement, there should be no problems. What i will ask tho, is that the original winner does NOT unregister....instead, let me know the details of the exchange and ill make sure the seats are swapped over. Hope that clears things up

i take it that if you voted in the poll your seat is guaranteed for the omaha as i wont be able to buy in till the 27/8 or is it first come first serve:unsure
1st come 1st served mate, however....we have assurances that we can have extra runners if we need too, so i wouldnt worry about it and i cant see 17 registering in the next 9 days anyway :ok

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, A few of us will be up in Nottingham on the friday, so its probably a few drinks at the premierInn and then off to DTD for the friday night £75 fo Ill also be checking out that all is sorted for our events so i need to go to DTD on the friday anyway

Re: PL WSOP at Dusk Til Dawn sponsored by Stan James Poker 27th Sept, Looks like I will be going. :ok At the moment I am grinding out £5 per day on DTD cash tables to see if I can raise the entry before the end of the month. :hope :lol Benn, is that offer of a lift still ok.? I'll split the petrol wih you and I can leave Friday afternoon. :ok