** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

Sorry guys' date=' out in 20th. Got a bit short stacked and pushed my JJ into Striders 77. He flops quads...:wall:wall:wall[/quote'] Are you sure you're not drunk or something? Finishing 1st at the wrong end today... Tsk, tsk. :) Tough break. But those Jacks are obviously not CVG's best friends today. Lost about half my stack with JJ vs. QQ right at the start. Made a nice recovery, though. Only the two from the sitout-table with (a lot) more chips. But I might actually be able to play a little tonight, instead of just waiting it out...

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions 2nd for me as well. Still can't win one of these things, dang nabbit! Almost got even in the HU, but then got absolutely no cards anymore. Ridiculous. Finally got QJ and ran into A10, with him hitting his A. Still, looks like a bit of a recovery for us tonight. Well played, boys. :ok

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Not 100% certain but I remember reading somewhere that their is a prize for best individual, if thats the case I dont mind sitting out on Sunday to let fonzie play to give him a shout for this prize as his performance to date (bar the last one;)) have been very consistent. Looking through earlier posts but can,t seem to find where I read it to.

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

Not 100% certain but I remember reading somewhere that their is a prize for best individual, if thats the case I dont mind sitting out on Sunday to let fonzie play to give him a shout for this prize as his performance to date (bar the last one;)) have been very consistent. Looking through earlier posts but can,t seem to find where I read it to.
that is a very generous offer mate,i havent set the team in stone yet,i will do that tommorrow night,i seem to recall reading the same thing somewhere ,i will give fonzie time to respond :ok

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions okay i am gonna take the initiative and take goater up on his offer for fonzie. we can sort something out later :ok. so team for sunday is now: teaulc silentjay fonzie kippe valiant obviously no need to state the obvious,but we need some serious points guys in the next couple of games and i see no reason why we cant do it,so have a good game and lets get 3 wins at least

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Only 4th for me as well. (Although 4th really isn't that bad, you know. Unless your name is Fonzie.) Didn't get any cards for about 20 minutes, and then KQs looked pretty good. Short stack, all-in, called by AKo. Oh well. Still 3 of us left, so you guys are just gonna have to win 'em all to meet the captain's minimum requirements for tonight. ;) :hope