e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Count me in for Sunday. Although I'm not doing much better so far this week. Absolutely nothing going my way. (It's been so bad, it's actually funny by now. No matter what I have (incl. a couple of Full Houses), someone always has something better! It's ridiculous.) But my luck's gotta change sooner or later... I hope. :unsure

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions 11 minutes? If there were anywhere near as many sitouts at your table as there were at mine, that's not so great. :\ Anyway, currently 5th out of 8 remaining at the break. (2 sitouts left.) All pretty evenly stacked, so this could go any way.

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Will do, skip. My luck seems to have turned (slowly but surely) over the last couple of days. Sittin' pretty in a $1000 freeroll right now, so hopefully that'll carry over to this. :hope And uh... let's try to avoid any last-place finishes tonight, shall we? Top 15 score points, so that should really be the absolute minimum, considering all the sitouts...

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

Out in 7th. Folded everything because I "tried to avoid any last-place finishes"
:tongue2 :ok 2nd for me. HUGE chip lead after having 9 sitouts at my table. But my computer decided to freeze in the HU (for the 4th friggin' time tonight), and my opponent took about half my stack by the time I got back, taking a nice chip lead himself. All-in with 66 in the end - he called it with 85 (about 1/3 of his stack)... and hit his 8, of course. :eyes