** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Not sure if this is the cause SJ, but if you've been following the Heads-Up thread, the ISL guy has stated that German players are not allowed to enter the UK HU tourney. Maybe that they have got a bit overzealous with the account termination, as your location is shown as Germany.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions I didn't register for the HU league. I don't think there's a rule saying you have to be from the UK to play in the regular (non HU) league. And if there is, some teams are going to be in serious trouble, since they have a majority of foreign players. Also, if they're gonna kick someone out of a team, you'd think they could maybe give you a little more info. Did eSport kick me out? PokerRoom? The manager? And why? The quotation in my previous post is the only thing it said! :\

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Just checked the team page, and you are still showing as a member, as is marrsinn, who is from Italy. I don't remember it saying that you had to be from UK for the Team matches, but maybe one of the ISL guys/Mods could confirm for us.:hope

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions I think the tournaments were always supposed to start at 20:00 GMT. But the website says 14:00 EDT, which should be 18:00 GMT again - same as last Sunday. Maybe all active players for tonight should "sign in", to make sure everyone's aware of the time, and we don't end up with sitouts again.