e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

There is no way we're letting you go to the hospital next week, dude. Well done. :notworthy 3rd for me. Outstacked about 5 to 1, tried my luck with QJ, and ran into KQ...
I will go in his place as long as it not for a vasectomy or breast enlargement surgery:$

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions WP all, should keep us where we belong :tongue2. Seriously though, I have to go into hospital for treatment every 12 weeks or so, but as long as people let me know in advance if they are unavailable (a couple of weeks is enough), the hospital are quite flexible (as am I ;)). I would hate to see this great start to our teampoker career go to waste due to us becoming sitouts.:wall Once again WP team. :clap:clap:clap

WP all, should keep us where we belong :tongue2. Seriously though, I have to go into hospital for treatment every 12 weeks or so, but as long as people let me know in advance if they are unavailable (a couple of weeks is enough), the hospital are quite flexible (as am I ;)). I would hate to see this great start to our teampoker career go to waste due to us becoming sitouts.:wall Once again WP team. :clap:clap:clap
how long you gonna be in for??

I think we are first with 79pts' date=' followed by BKOP with 75, then team suited bluffers with 69. But I haven't been through all the scores. :hope[/quote'] Oops :$, was using team points instead of individual points...oh well, so we came 2nd.:nana:nana:nana

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Sh*t. Completely forgot about the freeroll tonight. I reg'd earlier, but was (and still am) a bit preoccupied with the $25,000 freeroll at NordicBet. There were still some sitouts left when I logged in just now, but I seem to have been booted quite a while ago (finished 312th.) Probably on a table with one active player who said "thank you very much" and cleaned up the other 9. :\ Sorry guys. Share the winnings amongst yourselves. The only thing I deserve is a good :spank Good luck to everyone still in it. :hope

Good Morning Team, it has been suggested that with regards to the $7700 freeroll tomorrow night that we pool any winnings.. personally i am happy to do this as this will bond the team more,but give me your thoughts please :ok
I'm happy with this.:ok
Great idea chief:ok
Sounds good. :ok
thats settled then
What about Val? :unsure
i don`t think Valiant will mind at all especially as he was the one who missed out anyway :lol okay all agreed then,all i have to say is let finish in places 1 - 5 :dude:dude:dude
NO! :@ :spank :lol Fine by me, I'm just a bit busy atm. :$
Mr V - I deserve all the stick you can muster to throw at me :$ I had 4 or 5 Sitouts after me - but Hodgey was raising every hand and I just couldnt back off :$ I dont think his strategy was good (He went all in very early with AQ v KK and got lucky), but mine was worse .....
Thanks for your honesty mate. Its a tougher situation than first appears. Fonzie, hope everything goes okay with you for Friday. :hope :hope :hope