** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions

teaulc

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions marrsin is at the table but showing away thats why I,m not in. Good luck guys i think theirs gonna be quite a few sit-outs tonight with the early start throwing everyone. better start the cheer leading if it will allow me to rail:clap

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Finished 4th. Didn't hit ANYTHING at the FT. Survived with a couple of extremely short-stacked AK all-ins, but that was it... :\ Looks like teaulc might win one for us, though. :clap Currently heads-up. So I think we did OK tonight.

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions sorry guys ,,lost the heads up with strider,,,i was 3-1 chipleader at one time:wall:wall ,,he made a brave call on my bluff and got the hand that changed it all around ......... was a good game though...............

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions it all depends on the manager,i can only hope he reads this thread and picks the right people,unlike last night...... i dont know how morlspin managed to get the choice of his team but i presume isl manager will sort something out.......

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Would be a lot easier if our captain/manager was actually the manager, instead of the guy who tells the manager what we want to do in the hope that he'll do it. I'm guessing the ISL manager was/is only temporary, to get the teams sorted. In which case I'd imagine he'll step aside soon. Doesn't make much sense to me the way it is right now...

Re: e-sports league - CVG Poker Champions Got an email from eSport Poker today: "Hello SilentJay 76,Your membership in the team CVG Poker Champions has been terminated." :eek After panicking initially, I went to check the team page... and I'm still listed. Same at PokerRoom. I'm pretty sure I haven't broken any rules or anything. And it's not the 1st of April, either. So I don't know what that's all about... :unsure