"PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight!

GaF

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight!

filling in the 6 step reg i keep getting this :unsure Please check your entries (Passwort enthält keine Zahlen und Buchstaben, ) for completeness.?????????????????????
Password doesn't contain numbers or letters.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! Sorry about the german "Please check your entries (Passwort enthält keine Zahlen und Buchstaben, ) for completeness! This means that your password needs to include numbers (Zahlen) and letters (Buchstaben). I will tell our tech department to fix this. Sorry for this! Can please everybody tell me who still go problems with the sign up?

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! Hi guys, I've read all about the PL team challenge and it sounds cool. I've found the tourney in pokerroom but don't know where to find the password for the tourney? Can anyone help me. Thanks, Tony

Hi guys, I've read all about the PL team challenge and it sounds cool. I've found the tourney in pokerroom but don't know where to find the password for the tourney? Can anyone help me. Thanks, Tony
Hey Tony, you need to sign up first. Within the sign-up prozess you´ll get the password: Sign up now for Free! Cheers, Alexander if you want to play multitable you can register for more qualifiers here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63206 Cheers, Alexander

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! Poker room is one of the sites that still have my old e-mail details. I've tried to contact Support so that I can get into poker room to update my details but had no reply as yet, even though I have the password for the tourney tonight. If I get in, I'll play. If not, well I won't.

ok so who do i join to play for and wheres the bit too download the site? its aking me to pay a fee now whats going on this is quite complicated isnt it lol
You're trying to sign up for a qualification team - you dont want to do that (at least not at this stage) - tonights freeroll is for a spot in the pro league and is free - you have nothing to pay..... Have you followed the link in post 1 and signed up through that landing page?

ok so who do i join to play for and wheres the bit too download the site? its aking me to pay a fee now whats going on this is quite complicated isnt it lol
It should't be asking you for a fee... and you download sofware from Pokerroom.com. You don't worry about teams now, just sign up for the ALL IN POKER TEAM under Specials using the password given to you during your signup :ok

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! WTF ... So far registered with e-sport poker account which too ages as all the error messages not in English. Two attempts to coax a password out of them..... Finally registered and it says now for next step... join a team but PL not there.. Now joined PokerRoom as advised (whats that got to do with e sport poker?) Can't log in.. Does anyone know whats going on? Mike

WTF ... So far registered with e-sport poker account which too ages as all the error messages not in English. Two attempts to coax a password out of them..... Finally registered and it says now for next step... join a team but PL not there.. Now joined PokerRoom as advised (whats that got to do with e sport poker?) Can't log in.. Does anyone know whats going on? Mike
You're not supposed to join a team yet - just register for ALL IN POKER TEAM under Specials. Your login details are your E-mail and the password you put in the forms yourself :ok

Re: "PuntersLounge All In Poker Team" joins eSport League - 8pm Tonight! My change of password was immediate - they give you a temporary one - maybe you can guess it - this was mine :tongue2 Here is your temporary password that you recently requested: 35989218346344fb2d2d9ff2ec866da8