Dustys Aways

Re: Dustys Aways 38% of the games from that league this season have ended in away wins mate, it is that simple. That figure may have changed a little but it was the stat when I started this thread. These stats can be seen in the racing and football outlook every Tuesday:ok Obviously that is a high percentage, I pick my aways simply by picking away teams that are higher than the home team in the 6 match form league. We may be using other filters to increase the strike rate in the future, and also considering other leagues. Thanks for checking out the thread and your interest:clap

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Dustys Aways

Current stats starting bank 100 pts current bank 107.64 pts profit +7.64 pts strike rate 45.9%( 17/37 ) Wed 27th Stranraer 1pt @ 2.4 :cow0-5 Sat 30th Notts County 1pt @2.8 :( 1-1 Grimsby 1pt @ 3 :nana 0-4 Shrewsbury 1 pt @ 2.75 :$ 4-1 Dag + Red 1pt @ 3.6 :clap 0-2 Stenhousmuir 1pt @ 2.1 :cow 3-4 6 bets , 6pts staked:hope Cum on! I am aware that adding merlins new criteria of home and away indexs would remove Shrewsbury and Dag+Reds from my picks. Should this prove you right this weekend Merlin, I WILL introduce it as criteria for my picks M8.:ok
4/6, not a bad week at all, will up date stats shortly:dude

Re: Dustys Aways Week three stats starting bank 100 pts current bank 112.74 pts profit +12.74 pts strike rate 48.8%( 21/43 ) Quite happy with todays results and the progress of the system, slow and steady profit. I am inexperienced with staking plans , all stakes have been level 1 pt so probably a potential for bigger profits with the results we've had so far. Onwards and upwards. :ok But of course it is still early days:unsure That makes the yield 29.6% , I think, which isnt bad in three weeks.

Re: Dustys Aways Cheers Rich:ok thanks for the help with the backdated RFOs. The away stats keep getting better in league 2 , hopefully it will continue although I can see this thread going onto quite a few leagues after the Loon has a large sample size. :hope for the future.

Re: Dustys Aways Top work as always Loon, F1 looks like the way ahead, you cant fail to be impressed with those stats. Im gona go out on a limb and include all British leagues in next weeks picks and see how we get on. engl 2, scots 2, scots 3 and the conference north and south will be included. :hope Loon, still appreciate it if you PM me the F1 picks to see how they differ from what I get. Its certainly still looking good.:clap Remember, still a paper trial at this stage.

Top work as always Loon' date=' F2 looks like the way ahead, you cant fail to be impressed with those stats. Im gona go out on a limb and include all British leagues in next weeks picks and see how we get on. engl 2, scots 2, scots 3 and the conference north will be included. :hope Loon, still appreciate it if you PM me the F2 picks to see how they differ from what I get. Its certainly still looking good.:clap[/quote'] .....i'm guessing you mean F1, right? :ok no problem! There aren't any for today - but i guess there may be a few for tomorrow

Re: Dustys Aways Week 4 bets ( Midweek ) League 2 Tues PBoro 1 pt @ 1.83 ( included as available at higher price elsewhere ) Bury 1pt @ 3.8 Frid Lincoln 1pt @ 3.3 3pts staked:hope Only Stranraer were a pick from the Scottish leagues midweek but too short at 1.66!:sad May be a few picks from conference North and South this week once Ive checked the stats. Southern premier not included as my bookies doesnt entertain it. Will amend picks tomorrow if need be.

Re: Dustys Aways Tues Lg2 PBoro 1 pt @ 1.83 ( included as available at higher price elsewhere ) Bury 1pt @ 3.8 Blues square south Fisher Athletic 1pt @ 2.25 Havant and waterloo 1pt @ 2.62 Southern premier Tiverton Town 1pt @ 3.4 Corby 1 pt @ 3.2 Frid Lincoln 1pt @ 3.3 7pts staked:hope Complete picks for this week, away on a course with work :\ therefor weekend picks will be posted on Friday night when I return. All prices bet 365, correct at time of post:ok bet 365 do indeed include southern premier , so picks included.

Re: Dustys Aways PBoro 1 pt @ 1.83 :clap 0-2 Bury 1pt @ 3.8 :cow1-4 Blues square south Fisher Athletic 1pt @ 2.25 :eyes 3-2 Havant and waterloo 1pt @ 2.62 :clap 0-2 Southern premier Tiverton Town 1pt @ 3.4 :lol 4-1 Corby 1 pt @ 3.2 :cry3-2 Frid Lincoln 1pt @ 3.3 :nanaThats a profit for the system again with lincoln to play, so happy with that. Things going to plan , this thread will be closing after the weekend results. A new thread using a more filtered and scientific ( and hopefully more profitable )thread will be opening in its place. Last picks for this thread will be posted Friday evening:ok Also note that stranraer won 3-1, they were discounted as they were to short a price!

Re: Dustys Aways Back from course thank f...! Thread will start on Sunday I think, loon will let me know if he is good to go for then. Anyway , here is the weekend selections , there are a few , so:hope League 2 Pboro 1 pt @ 2s Barnet 1pt @ 2.87 Hereford 1pts @ 2.2 Darlington 1pt @ 2.6 Maccsfield 1 pt @ 3.75 Blue sqre south Eastleigh 1pt @ 2.1 Hampt+Rich 1pt @ 1.85 Lewes 1 pt @ 2.05 Cambridge City 1 pt @ 3s Blue sqre North Vauxhall 1pt @ 4.75 telford 1pt @ 1.9 Boston 1pt @ 2.2 Hyde 1pt @ 2.5 Sothern Premier Tiverton 1pt @ 2.4 Bashley 1pt @ 3s Scots 3 Forfar 1pt @ 2.9 16 bets:loon yes 16 bets at 1pt each, 16 points staked. Some tatsy odds so heres hoping. Some picks under evens but included as available at evens or near elsewhere. Cum on Lincoln tonight!

Back from course thank f...! Thread will start on Sunday I think, loon will let me know if he is good to go for then. Anyway , here is the weekend selections , there are a few , so:hope League 2 Pboro 1 pt @ 2s:nana2-3 Barnet 1pt @ 2.87:sad0-0 Hereford 1pts @ 2.2:clap 0-2 Darlington 1pt @ 2.6 :( 2-0 Maccsfield 1 pt @ 3.75 :\ 0-0 Blue sqre south Eastleigh 1pt @ 2.1 :loon 0-5 Hampt+Rich 1pt @ 1.85 :( 2-2 Lewes 1 pt @ 2.05 :( 1-1 Cambridge City 1 pt @ 3s :$ 5-2 Blue sqre North Vauxhall 1pt @ 4.75 :lol 4-0 telford 1pt @ 1.9 :eyes 1-1 Boston 1pt @ 2.2 :cow1-2 Hyde 1pt @ 2.5:( 3-2 Sothern Premier Tiverton 1pt @ 2.4 :cry1-0 Bashley 1pt @ 3s :( 2-0 Scots 3 Forfar 1pt @ 2.9 POST :pukeA terrible week for the system when I wanted to go out with a bang, oh well all systems have off days. Back later with final results as the thread will be closing and another more refined version opening tomorrow. Loon, I hope the F1 performed better than my selections:cry

Re: Dustys Aways final stats after 4 weeks starting bank 100 pts current bank 107.49 pts profit 7.49 pts strike rate 43%( 28/65 ) yield 11.5% Really bad day which lost 6.5 pts from the bank:wall Still the system in profit after the four weeks. I am now closing the thread to concentrate on a more refined away system which is based along this system with more filters from the tech experts. Thanks for all input and support. New thread will start tomorrow night probably once i have decided on a name and the format. Thanks again to all, Ive enjoyed my first thread and hopefully we can build and improve :clap

Re: Dustys Aways no worries...you got the BANG you ordered (just not as we were all hoping). The F1's fared a little better, but so far Saturday seems to have dented things a little. I'm looking forward to next week though, especially since that staking plan i mentioned worked (on the matches i bet on), and if you had bet on all the F1's over 2.00, then you would have even made profit despite the 50% strike rate for today...... ...so i guess we can take heart from that! bring on tomorrow!!!!!!

• 1 year later...

Picks are above opponents in RFO 6 match form league
I don't have access to the RFO. Is the "6 Match Form league" just a table the RFO publishes based on each teams' last 6 matches, giving 3 pts for a Win, 1 pt for a Draw and 0 pts for Loss? -SilkBC