Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss)

PS. Anybody got an antidote for ManU v. Barca nerves :loon
i took a long walk and came back to find they'd scraped the one nil with that screamer from Scholes...i'm a Wolves fan - but still nervous about Man U for that match.....but they managed :nana

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As you know, nothing personal, but...... Give us a "P". Give us a "L". Give us a "Y". Give us a "M". Give us an "O"........;)
what's that mate....you're rooting for Plymouth - is that because you know Palace can't handle Wolves over two legs if Watford slip up at the weekend?!!..or because you know that Palace will extend their 1 match losing streak when they face Burnley? ;)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) I've got bad vibes about our match against Burnley, so I'm counting on those behind us failing. I remember 4 years ago under Dowie, at this exact point in the season when we simply needed to draw at Coventry to reach the play offs. We lost. But fortunately all the teams behind us slipped up too, including Wigan who conceded a goal two minutes from the end. I'm relying on something similar happening again, as I don't think I can rely on our own team :hope

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Good work, matey! (Sorry about Wolves, by the way). Apologies for being thick, but with the Tomelosso bet, can you explain what "1.75 (0: 1 3/4)" actually means. Actually, I could find the match on Pinnacle, but nothing resembling those odds (whatever they do mean - I'd like to know if you don't mind explaining)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) ok, 1.75 is the AH. 1.75 EQUALS 1 3/4 goals for the other team, which means that if the score is by 3 to the home side, then it's a clear win, if by two goals, there will still be profit, because half the odds are returned and half are bet at 1.78. the odds are 1.78, as you can see if you look in the AH Odds column got it? :D (just checked, and the odds are STILL at 1.75)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) looks like they've changed it to -2 now :tongue2 always trying to make things difficult for us lot. i've already taken it at 1.75, but i would have taken it at -2 if that's what had been on offer. Why? Because worth case scenario they win by only 2 goals, and you get a void and your cash back....but this game is rated a 27, so you could also just play safe and take the extremely unfanciable 1.10

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) ...just a little update, i've got the results for the TSG and Podbrezová results in, and also i've been informed that the Rudar Velenje has been postponed. Both of those two first games were spot on with score prediction, so that's 3-0 to TSG, and 2-0 to Podbrezová... fingers crossed for Tomelosso!! :ok

According to this site [url=http://www.soccerway.com/national/spain/tercera-division/2007-2008/group-18]Tercera Division 2007/2008 - Results' date=' Fixtures & League table - Soccerway[/url'] they won 2-0 :ok
spot on there... just verified that on another site too. i'll post up stats in a bit. earlier when i mentioned the Rudar Velenje fixture being postponed....i meant the olympia donetsk one....Rudar actually won 4-1!! This means that today there was 100% correct for score margins, and 3/4 correct scores! :clap

Re: SUUMMARY Matchday 25 (11-05-08)

sorry folks' date= forgot to post up the stats and results for the last games played:
DATELEAGUEFIXTUREREAL RESULTCORRECT SCORE?CORRECT WINNER?RETURN
11/05/08Belgian 4e Klasse - Group DURS du CentrevRFC Meux5 - 0---YESNo Bet
11/05/08Serbian Srpska Liga - IstokDinamo VranjevRudar Alpos Aleksinacki Rudnici5 - 0---YESNo Bet
pity they were both no bets!!!
You can see why they were though! :)

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) ;) always easier to say that with hindsight though.... sorry folks, no selections for today, and either next week or the week after i'm off to Perú for 10 weeks, so i should have LSS back up and running by then (when the new season are starting). I did intend to run this over the summer with the Scandinavian leagues, but i wont have any access to the internet!!!!

Re: Lunatism’s Statistical Selections (lss) Thanks, Loon, for all your hard and profitable work on this thread and others. :clap I look forward to your return next season. Enjoy Peru.... hope you have time to visit Machu Picchu.... it will be a fantastic experience.

Thanks, Loon, for all your hard and profitable work on this thread and others. :clap I look forward to your return next season. Enjoy Peru.... hope you have time to visit Machu Picchu.... it will be a fantastic experience.
have you been there before? I went in 2006, but i didn't have much time to spare and had to go really early in the morning (and it was so foggy you couldn't see hand from foot), so hopefully this time it will be a more realxed trip! thanks you lot for all your support......and hopefully when i'm back i'll be able to incorporate even more indeas into the system and further improve it (in case you wondered, no selections for today)

have you been there before? I went in 2006' date= but i didn't have much time to spare and had to go really early in the morning (and it was so foggy you couldn't see hand from foot), so hopefully this time it will be a more realxed trip!
No.... although I´ve been to South America on 6 occasions, I´ve only managed Argentina, Brazil & Uraguay so far..... I´ll keep my fingers for a fog-less June/July in Peru :hope ;)

• 2 weeks later...