Neteller - Who are you?

GaF

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Neteller - Who are you?

Trafalgar Poker=32Red
:ok Have added a "Withdrawal Processing Time" - Time between requesting a withdrawal and seeing it in your account.... Also flat rate charges for withdrawals :ok Would help if people could post details as they experience them :ok

Re: Neteller - Who are you? Surely that's not a standard neteller withdrawal? :unsure Madness if it is (and could only signify a company in serious financial trouble :unsure) This was definitely a neteller withdrawal? It wasnt your first withdrawal? (and thus reqd setting up etc? Not that that should delay it that much :unsure)

Re: Neteller - Who are you? No it wasn't my first withdrawal, although thinking about it, it was the first since they tightened up. In addition I think a lot of it was down to incompetence on their part. I was allegedly asked for ID which I could have provided in a few minutes of receiving the e-mail but even after that it still took ages. :unsure

Re: Neteller - Who are you? Made withdrawals from Ladbrokes and Sporting Index Ltd. Both were in my neteller account within minutes and neither charged any fee. My neteller account is in pounds though and both these withrawals were in pounds. I dont know if they screw you with conversion rates if your account is in $$$$$'s which all the accounts I withdraw in $$$$$'s seem to do.

Re: Neteller - Who are you?

dream and gnuf merged a couple of months ago
email received on 28/9/07. I had money on Dream but none in gnuf and all transferred over as soon as I logged into the upgrade.
Hi Helen, from Gnuf & Dreampoker
pixel.gif
Since you're a player at both Dreampoker and Gnuf, we have some very important news for you. As of today, Gnuf will become the new home of Dreampoker, and as a result we've closed your Dreampoker account and moved any funds or points you may have to your Gnuf account. We've taken care of everything for you! Gnuf is now the fastest growing online gaming site around, and Dreampoker wanted to be a part of the family, and a part of the success. So that's why we've joined forces to become the Dream Team in online gaming. All you need to do is just one thing... Open your Dreampoker software, click "Upgrade" & log-in with your Gnuf account details.
pixel.gif
greenarrow.gifpixel2.gifNeed a password reminder?
pixel.gif
If you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact Gnuf Support 24/7 by phone or email. Much love,
pixel2.gif
dreampoker-at-gnuf.gif
pixel2.gif
pixel2.gif
pixel2.gif
Gnuf Support
pixel.gif
Your Gnuf Account Number is **. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns. Our support team is available at all times.
• Sweden - 020 796 393 • Denmark - 808 80058 • Norway - 800 10134 • Finland - 0800 914725 • UK - 0808 234 1541 • International - 356 2144 3076
pixel2.gifpixel2.gif
• Germany - 0800 1802344 • France - 0800 1802344 • Canada - 1 866 793 1904 • Australia - 1 800 063 429 • New Zealand - 0800 450303 • Email - [email protected]
pixel.gif

• 2 weeks later...