** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Paradise €uroLiga

GaF

Play every night during November for just €1 and you can share in €10,000 in monthly prizes. Play in the ParadisePoker “Paradise EuroLiga†tournament every night during November for just €1 and you can share in €10,000 in monthly prizes. ParadisePoker are also adding €200 to the prize pool EVERY night! You can find “Paradise EuroLiga†in the MTT Lobby starting at 20.30 GMT (21.30 CET) each night. The top 50 players each night are guaranteed prize money and will also receive points which count towards their monthly position. Points are awarded based on finishing position every night with first place winning 65 points down to 5 points for 50th place. At the end of the month, the top 100 players will share €10,000. What Can I Win? Every night ParadisePoker are bumping up the prize pool of the “Paradise €uroLiga†tourney by adding €200. The top 50 players are guaranteed to finish in the money every night throughout November. Points will also be awarded as follows:

Position points
11th to 20th20
21st to 30th15
31st to 40th10
41st to 50th5
The best players throughout the month will also share €10,000 in prize money, split as follows :
Position Prize - €
11th to 20th125
21st to 30th100
31st to 40th75
41st to 50th40
51st - 75th10
75th - 100th5
Current Standings The current top 50 players are listed below. Tables are updated by 14.00 GMT (15.00 CET) Monday - Friday. The players at the top of the table after the November 30th tournament will share €10,000. You can download the results of each days tournaments as well as the entire league table as of 2nd November First results will be available from November 2nd. If you are not listed in the table above and would like to know your position, you can download the full league table and all previous results as of 2nd November. Yesterday ParadisePoker gave €15 to 5 players for playing their first STT. Terms and Conditions
  1. Management's decision is final in all matters.
  2. The league table will be updated each day before 14.00 GMT. .
  3. Players found to be colluding or making deals will have their accounts suspended.
  4. Regular MTT rules apply.
  5. Winners will be credited on December 1st.
  6. Only the named tournaments generate points towards the monthly prize.
  7. In the event of a tie for first place the winner will be decided on the number of first places, then seconds, and so on. If there is still no difference then the prize money will be split. For all other ties prize money will be split.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise €uroLiga looks like a freeroll with a one Euro buy in, will be interesting to see the numbers compared with safety net and the likes Points count for every tourney and theres one a day all month! Think I'll give it a miss, a couple of goods scores early and thats another month of my life gone

Guest gazza271

Re: Paradise €uroLiga nice one :ok Will give it ago but it's changeover day between day shift and night shift so on the :beer:beer:beer:beer tonight :ok;):lol

Re: Paradise €uroLiga Lots of muppets around? That'll be why PL'r are doing so well then :clap :clap :clap Rivd is chip leader Dobbin is 9th Jumalix is 16th runadrum is 21st Teazz is 31st morl is 35th spanner is 38th RedFear is 42nd gazza is 50th 58 left - plenty of points for PL'rs? Looking like a good start :clap :clap :clap

Re: Paradise €uroLiga Out of interest Runadrum, would you have made the same that i made when i reaised 3x BB with AK, everyone folded with the BB pushing all in, even though that player had been making some crazy calls and raises earlier on he had the AA. Have i made a bad call there against a crazy player ? when i think he is making a squeeze play on me ?

Re: Paradise €uroLiga

Out of interest Runadrum, would you have made the same that i made when i reaised 3x BB with AK, everyone folded with the BB pushing all in, even though that player had been making some crazy calls and raises earlier on he had the AA. Have i made a bad call there against a crazy player ? when i think he is making a squeeze play on me ?
For what it's worth, yes I would. Don't think I'd been at the table long enough to have any read on him but either way once I've made top 50 in the lower half I want to be top 10 asap so I'd have made the call. You were just unlucky and it's day one of thirty ! :ok edit - I won't be able to play the final week so I need to work hard early

Re: Paradise €uroLiga Just my five cents. The same format of a league is run on Polish version of Paradise, but its freeroll, so even bigger Hungarian fest. About 900 each day in those :eyes. Im not sure if I missed it (or didnt read propely), but in Polish league, there are 10 best scores that counts in the table. Otherwise its going to be very long month.