** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Paradise €uroLiga

GaF

Re: Paradise €uroLiga Got payed too...although, as multi joint 49th it should have been a bit more than the 10 euros given, but I'm not chasing them up over a couple of quid. Please...bring it back in the new year, this kind of month long tournament gives us all something to play at...we may moan and groan when things don't go right, but any added value games are well appreciated by all.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise €uroLiga

Thanks Dodger! We are aware of some issues with our support and are taking steps. Euroliga was only ever intended as a one month promotion. In the same way that the single table superstar was intended as a one month promotion. It is interesting to hear your feedback though. If we were to bring this back as a regular event I would make some changes - two or three days per week and perhaps slightly increase the buy-in.
I got my winnings ty...... I hope you do the euroliga promotions again in the near future.......Are you doing any special christmas promotions(cant find any on the website)