** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Paradise €uroLiga

GaF

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Paradise €uroLiga I think its a very good promotion even if you can only play a few games .... don't forget theres money added to each game as well as the bonus for overall placing. IMHO it is one of those types of game where you play either a "slow" methodical game which favours consistency and tightness over looseness and luck or you play a go mad at start - quadruple up and then play tight. Since I'm generally playing it in parallel with 1 or more other games I favour the slow approach. Its promotions like this that makes up for the bad points (service and support issues) of Paradise and keeps me there - Paradise are like the naughty but loveable kid who after an idiot screwi up spends all their pocket money buying you a prezzie to make up for it. :lol

Re: Paradise €uroLiga Hi All, Just to let you know that we had a problem getting the results from Boss for the last few tournaments. This was due to their recent upgrade. The results are now up on the website and all players will be credited within 24 hours. Thanks and sorry about the delays. Declan (Paradise)

Re: Paradise €uroLiga Thanks Dodger! We are aware of some issues with our support and are taking steps. aimar21 - Paradise does not hate you. We love all. Euroliga was only ever intended as a one month promotion. In the same way that the single table superstar was intended as a one month promotion. It is interesting to hear your feedback though. If we were to bring this back as a regular event I would make some changes - two or three days per week and perhaps slightly increase the buy-in.