Fleet's Football Trebles 2007-08

Re: Fleet's Football Trebles 2007-08

50 ALDERSHOT 4/6 46 SALISBURY 4/6 40 HALIFAX 4/6 £60.30 staked in an attempt to return £279.17 perhaps try the BFair multiples section boss. you seem to have got odds of 4.62. Bfair offers 4.71 - or a return of 284.01 - another fiver (nearly +2%) if you can be bothered. suppose it's just ease at the end of the day. up to you fleet - just an idea.
I think other people have taken note it's now down to 4.46 :sad

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't betfair multiples have to be matched just like singles? That's partly why I couldn't be bothered to do it that way.
Not to sure on this mate. But i placed mine there early this afternoon, and bet was accepted immediately. I have done several Mutiples on betfair, and I click to view odds and then confirm and bet is accepted.:ok Hope that helps for Future Fleet

50 ALDERSHOT 4/6 46 SALISBURY 4/6 40 HALIFAX 4/6 £60.30 staked in an attempt to return £279.17 perhaps try the BFair multiples section boss. you seem to have got odds of 4.62. Bfair offers 4.71 - or a return of 284.01 - another fiver (nearly +2%) if you can be bothered. suppose it's just ease at the end of the day. up to you fleet - just an idea.
I think other people have taken note it's now down to 4.46 :sad
I got 4.73 this afternoon.:nana

Re: Fleet's Football Trebles 2007-08 Nice one Fleet :clap. Don't normally bet on the football, but have been so impressed with your thread that I couldn't resist a few quid on your treble tonight :notworthy. Didn't quite get your price as Blue Square had adjusted 2 of the 4/6's to 8/13's (your moving markets :loon!), but still well happy with the return. Best wishes for next treble :ok.

Tuesday 18th - Wednesday 19th September Some very high ratings in the conference, whoops "Blue Square Prem1er"! RATINGS: OODS FROM BET365 62 STEVENAGE 1/3 (EXCLUDED) 4-0 :) 51 KIDDERMINSTER 1/2 (EXCLUDED) 3-1 :) 50 ALDERSHOT 13/20 2-0 :) 46 SALISBURY 11/20 1-0 :) 40 HALIFAX 8/15 3-1 :) 39 BURTON ALBION 8/11 1-1 :wall 20 SCUNTHORPE 11/10 2-1 :) 12 WOLVERHAMPTON 4/6 0-1 :$ 11 STOKE CITY 8/13 0-0 :wall
TREBLE : PLACED WITH BLUESQUARE 50 ALDERSHOT 4/6 :clap 46 SALISBURY 4/6 :clap 40 HALIFAX 4/6 :clap £60.30 staked in an attempt to return £279.17 :clap:clap:clap
CURRENT BANKS: Trebles: £816.12 7-folds: £440 Next treble stake: £139.59 :eek

No problem.....as for the next stake; win or lose' date=' there's £226 banked from the 3 winnings trebles in a row so far.[/quote'] Thats what I like about this. Even if it loses, you now have 22 goes at a £10 to get back in to it. But i think that is going a little extreme with 22 loser's:lol

Re: Fleet's Football Trebles 2007-08 Well done Fleet. :clap That's a great system you have there and it 's good to see it's working for you so well early into the season. The only problem for me reading this is I go away and do the usual- open a new spreadsheet, draw up some tables and start emptying an account. The one thing that puzzles me is your bank which I've obviously calculated wrong. I thought it would be £178.06 at this stage taking half the winnings from the three trebles. I take you are banking half a winning stake too or have I got that one wrong too? All the best for future profit. :ok

Re: Fleet's Football Trebles 2007-08 This thread has really interested me fleet, I have been floating round this forum for a couple of weeks now looking to get into football punting properly and I signed up to the forum today. Your staking plan is ace and I am following it although I have come up with my own system for selecting teams. Last night went well with my first treble up. Halifax Aldershot Kiddrminster. My 7-fold was just 1 away aswell WINS FOR Halifax Aldershot Kidderminster Stevenage Salisbury Charlton Just let down by Burton Albion at home but hopefully bigger league program this week should help me out. The system I have just started trialling/small staking also allows me to use the French, German, Spanish, Italian, Finnish, Swedish and Norweigan leagues although I am only using leagues with > 6 games played so I am pretty limited to Scotland and the Nordic nations along with France at the minute. Didn't mean to hijack your thread, just wanted to let you know what an inspiration you have been!! 1 quick question, when, notice I use "when", not "if", you get one of your 7-folds up will you still bank half, bet half or will you bank more as the returns will be more??

Did you tried to calculate for non-UK leagues?
No not yet.
The one thing that puzzles me is your bank which I've obviously calculated wrong. I thought it would be £178.06 at this stage taking half the winnings from the three trebles. I take you are banking half a winning stake too or have I got that one wrong too?
The inital bank was £500 for the season, to cover in the event of no winning trebles (yeah, right lol). It's 'returns' rather than winnings, so the amounts banked and staked on the next bet each time are including the returned stake. £10 returned £53.32, £26.66 returned £120.60, £60.30 returned £279.17, etc So banking the same amounts too £26.66 + £60.30 + £139.58 is where I got that we have banked £226 from, with £139.59 going onto the next bet. The next stake is included in the current bank of £816.12 as we haven't placed the bet yet. £226 isn't how much profit we have overall, merely how much we've banked from the current run.
1 quick question' date=' when, notice I use "when", not "if", you get one of your 7-folds up will you still bank half, bet half or will you bank more as the returns will be more??[/quote']No, I did have an original idea of banking half and dividing the rest into 10 or 20 pots in the hope of landing a 7-fold every so often and getting mega rich. I guess I was cocky at the time cos I had 2 in 3 weeks but realistically one a season and we have a profit.