** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Crouchie's Poker Thread

Crouch Potato

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread I felt he had an ace here after the turn bet, but after the river card came I figured he'd be willing to go all-in, just a case of whether it'd be profitable. He might have A3 or A10 here occasionally but I didn't figure A10 and took the risk he only had 3 of a kind: Button is at seat 4 Seat 1: coesy - $22.82 Seat 2: blindspot - $36.46 Seat 3: 27Nade - $88.49 Seat 5: Airbags - $17.25 Seat 6: EvansS - $79 Seat 7: sesnor - $90.30 Seat 8: Cahuf - $79.94 Seat 9: KimiRaikkonen - $44.46 Seat 10: rickson30 - $0 (away from table) Moving Button to seat 5 EvansS posts small blind ($0.25) sesnor posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [6s As] to KimiRaikkonen Cahuf folds KimiRaikkonen calls $0.50 coesy folds blindspot calls $0.50 27Nade did not respond in time and is folded 27Nade folds Airbags folds EvansS folds sesnor checks Dealing Flop [Ah 3s Ad] Player [***NO PLAYER***] brings $25 to table [2070168] sesnor checks KimiRaikkonen bets $1.50 blindspot folds sesnor calls $1.50 Dealing Turn [Ts] sesnor bets $3 KimiRaikkonen calls $3 Dealing River [Ks] sesnor bets $7 KimiRaikkonen raises to $39.46 (all-in) sesnor calls $39.46 sesnor shows [Ac 5h] KimiRaikkonen shows [6s As] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 KimiRaikkonen has Flush, Ace high KimiRaikkonen wins $86.67 with: Flush, Ace high

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Well played mate :ok, dream hand - trips and nut flush draw, took balls with the all-in! I'm loving this table at the min. I say i'm bored, raise to over $3 get about 4callers, turn over Kings, then say i'm getting stressed out raise over $4 and get a few callers again!... won't tell you what i had though ;) They're taking me on every word at the min. Hellmuthaments!

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 2 Seat 1: Blazer11 - $28.95 Seat 2: blindspot - $58.91 Seat 3: 27Nade - $135.42 Seat 4: Stern9 - $44 Seat 5: smattmark - $44.29 Seat 6: EvansS - $71.84 Seat 8: Cahuf - $79.19 Seat 9: KimiRaikkonen - $79.82 Seat 10: peetj175 - $35.58 Moving Button to seat 3 Stern9 posts small blind ($0.25) smattmark posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [Qd As] to 27Nade EvansS calls $0.50 Cahuf folds KimiRaikkonen folds peetj175 calls $0.50 Blazer11 folds blindspot calls $0.50 27Nade raises to $2 Stern9 folds smattmark calls $2 EvansS calls $2 peetj175 calls $2 blindspot calls $2 Dealing Flop [6c Qc 2d] smattmark checks EvansS bets $2 peetj175 folds blindspot calls $2 27Nade raises to $6 smattmark calls $6 EvansS calls $6 blindspot folds Dealing Turn [7d] smattmark checks EvansS checks Player [***NO PLAYER***] brings $25 to table [2070168] 27Nade bets $13 smattmark raises to $36.29 (all-in) EvansS folds EvansS: nice bet, smattmark: a-q 27Nade: o well 27Nade calls $36.29 27Nade shows [Qd As] smattmark shows [Qh 5s] Dealing River [8h] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 smattmark has One Pair: Queens 27Nade has One Pair: Queens 27Nade wins $99.83 with: One Pair: Queens Seat 1: Blazer11 - $28.95 Seat 2: blindspot - $54.91 Seat 3: 27Nade - $190.96 Seat 4: Stern9 - $43.75 Seat 5: smattmark - $0 Seat 6: EvansS - $63.84 Seat 7: aruna59 - $25 Seat 8: Cahuf - $79.19 Seat 9: KimiRaikkonen - $79.82 Seat 10: peetj175 - $33.58 End Of Hand #103113464 There was a bit of convo afterwards about why i called and his 'a-q' comment just sounded a bit desperate but ultimately i thought if he has an over-pair then he would have re-raised PF due to the tilt he was on - recently re-bought. Two pair was my only worry but i was pot committed at that point. I have a feeling you're going to slag me.... :unsure

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread

Do you mean i specifically get into trouble with KQ or it's a common thing with everyone? because i hadn't noticed it... I have to say though that KQ is one of my fave hands! :$
Both. Against Acedeuce you had KQ when he had trip 10s (ok given the type of player he was, but you did have KQ then), against the guy with 10-6, didn't you have KQ too? And aren't you always complaining when top pair doesn't win? I'm pretty sure some of those times when your losing top pair is shown you have KQ.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Haha i suppose so :loon TBH can't remember the hands i had in those occasions but i guess i do over-play big hands sometimes, like i said earlier, you mostly win big pots with rubbish cards!... VV nice trips CP. I was wrting on here so only saw the all-in tbh, but i'll wait on your post Mr. second chip leader :cheers

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Thanks, unfortunately due to the river 7 on the .5/1 table I am only just above even today, but I will probably stay away from the .5/1 table for a bit. Not because I don't think I can beat it, because I've been there 3 times, won twice and lost the other time when I had the best of it, but because the dynamic is a bit different and a couple of minutes on those tables can so quickly erode a lot of grinding on the .25/.5 tables. Bankroll management would suggest I should stay on the .25/.5 for a bit longer, so ignore what I said about moving up earlier. This is the hand. I called only because Cahuf did, and if this wasn't suited I probably fold, but I felt with Ace suited here I was getting very good implied odds. I must say I did slightly worry about trip Kings on the turn, but once he bet out it felt more like he had aces: Button is at seat 1 Seat 1: VitoGrici - $0 (away from table) Seat 2: blindspot - $58.86 Seat 3: 27Nade - $187.21 Seat 4: Stern9 - $68.36 (away from table) Seat 5: don707 - $28 Seat 6: EvansS - $69.46 Seat 7: aruna59 - $44.03 Seat 8: Cahuf - $103.62 Seat 9: KimiRaikkonen - $90.05 Seat 10: peetj175 - $37 Moving Button to seat 2 27Nade posts small blind ($0.25) don707 posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [6c Ac] to KimiRaikkonen 27Nade: nh Player [VitoGrici] rebuys $30 EvansS raises to $2.50 aruna59 folds Cahuf calls $2.50 KimiRaikkonen calls $2.50 peetj175 folds blindspot folds 27Nade folds aruna59: ty don707 calls $2.50 Dealing Flop [6s Qd 6h] don707 checks EvansS bets $5 Cahuf folds KimiRaikkonen calls $5 don707 folds Dealing Turn [Ks] EvansS bets $10 KimiRaikkonen raises to $30 EvansS raises to $61.96 (all-in) KimiRaikkonen calls $61.96 EvansS shows [As Ad] KimiRaikkonen shows [6c Ac] Dealing River [4c] Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 EvansS has Two Pairs: Aces, 6s KimiRaikkonen has Three of a Kind: 6s KimiRaikkonen wins $141.17 with: Three of a Kind: 6s

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Yeah no worries, as i said, not moving up anytime soon but it is all about the bankroll, just go with what's comfortable. The call on the flop was the key as it totally keeps him off the scent from the 6 and another ballsy call at the end. You never fail with the all-ins! :ok

Yeah no worries, as i said, not moving up anytime soon but it is all about the bankroll, just go with what's comfortable. The call on the flop was the key as it totally keeps him off the scent from the 6 and another ballsy call at the end. You never fail with the all-ins! :ok
:lol I did earlier with QQ! The funny thing is, I think back to the times I've lost all-ins: QQ vs J3, you were there, though I was behind after teh flop QQ v JJ, earlier today, ruined my profits :cry QQ v A3, when that guy hit a 3 on the turn for trip 3s, you were there So from that, we could infer that QQ is a hand I shouldn't play, and you'd probably be right :tongue2 I think what it proves more though is that in many respects a high wired pair (QQ/KK/AA) can be a very dangerous hand. In all the PKR hands I've posted, there would be just as many posts that have me cracking aces then there are with me holding them, and each time the pot is bigger when I'm cracking them. There's a lot of truth about aces winning a small pot or losing a big one. It's one of the reasons why I love to play implied odds poker here. It pays off when you hit, and when you miss you can get away from it fairly easily, which is something that is much harder when you're holding AA or KK. In fact, I can't ever recall me folding AA on any street in a cash game, and I can scarcely get away from KK if there's no Ace on the board either.

:lol I did earlier with QQ! The funny thing is, I think back to the times I've lost all-ins: QQ vs J3, you were there, though I was behind after teh flop QQ v JJ, earlier today, ruined my profits :cry QQ v A3, when that guy hit a 3 on the turn for trip 3s, you were there So from that, we could infer that QQ is a hand I shouldn't play, and you'd probably be right :tongue2 I think what it proves more though is that in many respects a high wired pair (QQ/KK/AA) can be a very dangerous hand. In all the PKR hands I've posted, there would be just as many posts that have me cracking aces then there are with me holding them, and each time the pot is bigger when I'm cracking them. There's a lot of truth about aces winning a small pot or losing a big one. It's one of the reasons why I love to play implied odds poker here. It pays off when you hit, and when you miss you can get away from it fairly easily, which is something that is much harder when you're holding AA or KK. In fact, I can't ever recall me folding AA on any street in a cash game, and I can scarcely get away from KK if there's no Ace on the board either.
Ok, you may have lost some all-ins but they're prob the only 3 lol, and i think it comes down to your later comments - cracking big hands. As we often say and see it usually pays off big style when you hit a big hand with crap cards because no1 knows what you have and it's v hard to lay down big hands. From what i found though yesterday when i got over $200 on that table i played every hand after that good or bad and missed every one thus cutting my stack by a good $50 so it's essential really to pick the moment. I rarely play A's with small kickers now i.e below 9, when i first started i thought any A was a good'un but no more! unless the price is right and it's suited! I might have laid that hand down due to the price but if you thought you were going to get paid from cahuf then just go with that instinct. Slightly off topic and this might sounds eccentric as ever, but the last 2 days i've been losing UNTIL i changed my attire. Yesterday it was the big hat, today it was the whole top half. Now it might sound strange but it wouldn't surprise me if when you use a few pkr points you get a few nicer cards in exchange! Of course a bad run will come as they always do on there but i'm really going with this attire conspiracy ;).

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Yes, I think the clothes are important. PKR is all about style and flashy looks, so it's important to stay meterosexual! One small point (which is a slight brag :P) is that I was annoyed about being rivered twice in 2 days, and thought why don't I ever suck out? Then I realised, I'm always getting my money in with the best hand, so I never have a chance to suck out. I guess it depends on which way you look at things. And finally, and a running statistic that I'll keep going. It's called "Aces" watch, and I'll keep track of all hands on here where someone held AA at a showdown. I've just looked through and here are the stats!!! In format of: Post Number in this thread (#XXX), My hole cards, Villans hole cards, amount won and winner of pot #078 Me 55, Him AA, Me win $63.78 #198 Me AA, Him 77, Me win $14.19 #361 Me 99, Him AA, Me win $200.72 #367 Me AA, Him AJ, He wins $27.72 #410 Me KQ, Him AA, Me win $130.83 #466 Me AA, Him QJ, Me win $33.69 #468 Me 67, Him AA, Me win $92.25 #500 Me AA, Him T8, Me win $29.40 #520 Me A6, Him AA, Me win $141.17 Five times I've cracked aces for a combined profit of about $626. Four times I've held aces, and once I lost. Other than that, the biggest pot I've won is $33.69, which is pretty much half of the smallest pot I've won when I cracked AA, and 1/6th of the biggest amount I've won when I've cracked AA.

I might have laid that hand down due to the price but if you thought you were going to get paid from cahuf then just go with that instinct.
I don't really know the mathematics behind it, but the basic thoughts are:
  • Combined, Initial raiser and Cahuf have $160 that I can possibly win.
  • If there hand is worth a raise and call of 5bbs pre flop, then one will almost certainly be willing to put more chips in the pot later.
  • For $2.50, I can potentially win $160 at time of calling (not to mention someone in LP called too).
  • If I miss my flop (no flush/straight draw or trips) then I can get away for just the $2.50. If I hit, I'm going to get paid off.
  • To make this play profitable, I only need to be able to get paid off an amount proportional to the times I will make trips or a flush. In this hand I got $141 from a $2.50 "exploration".

Again, I don't know the mathetmatics, but I believe I'll make a flush/trips more than once in every 56 times, which is the ratio of money I won compared to the amount I initially invested, and most of the money went in when I was well ahead. I will say though, the key here is that if the flop has an ace, I am willing to lay it down to any bet, which is quite important. I'm not playing to hit the ace, and I don't want to see one.

And finally, and a running statistic that I'll keep going. It's called "Aces" watch, and I'll keep track of all hands on here where someone held AA at a showdown. I've just looked through and here are the stats!!! In format of: Post Number in this thread (#XXX), My hole cards, Villans hole cards, amount won and winner of pot #078 Me 55, Him AA, Me win $63.78 #198 Me AA, Him 77, Me win $14.19 #361 Me 99, Him AA, Me win $200.72 #367 Me AA, Him AJ, He wins $27.72 #410 Me KQ, Him AA, Me win $130.83 #466 Me AA, Him QJ, Me win $33.69 #468 Me 67, Him AA, Me win $92.25 #500 Me AA, Him T8, Me win $29.40 #520 Me A6, Him AA, Me win $141.17 Five times I've cracked aces for a combined profit of about $626. Four times I've held aces, and once I lost. Other than that, the biggest pot I've won is $33.69, which is pretty much half of the smallest pot I've won when I cracked AA, and 1/6th of the biggest amount I've won when I've cracked AA.
Mr. Potato, sometimes i think you have too much time on your hands :tongue2 May i look past the stats and facts and conclude that you're a lucky bugger! Ok, not when you have AA because you'll correctly put a big raise in, but to get those returns particularly v AA i think you'd have to admit a slight bit of fortune, but poker is all about the luck mixed with skill! In conclusion AA gets cracked by bad players not raising in the right places imo.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Definitely agree about AA getting cracked by bad players not raising, although in the last pot I think a 5x BB raise was acceptable. Personally, I make it about 10x because I'd rather just avoid a big pot and not have them cracked, but that aside, the possibility of aces being cracked arose from the opportunity I saw to use implied odds to my advantage. I can't imagine in most situations it's profitable to call a 5x BB raise with A6, but if you are looking for chances then they'll come. I don't play if Cahuf doesn't and I really think Evanns got unlucky here. And yes, quite fortunate that the people I've got money from when they had AA had deep stacks, but at this level people I don't think can lay them down, which is what makes things so fun. Makes up for the QQ always losing too :tongue2. The key thing here I think too is that I'm looking to crack aces, and so am able to do so a bit more often then what you do (I'm beginning to see we have vastly different approaches!). I always try to crack them only when it's correct for me to try to as well, but from time to time I do slip up there, so I'll have to brush up on my odds.

Definitely agree about AA getting cracked by bad players not raising, although in the last pot I think a 5x BB raise was acceptable. Personally, I make it about 10x because I'd rather just avoid a big pot and not have them cracked, but that aside, the possibility of aces being cracked arose from the opportunity I saw to use implied odds to my advantage. I can't imagine in most situations it's profitable to call a 5x BB raise with A6, but if you are looking for chances then they'll come. I don't play if Cahuf doesn't and I really think Evanns got unlucky here. And yes, quite fortunate that the people I've got money from when they had AA had deep stacks, but at this level people I don't think can lay them down, which is what makes things so fun. Makes up for the QQ always losing too :tongue2. The key thing here I think too is that I'm looking to crack aces, and so am able to do so a bit more often then what you do (I'm beginning to see we have vastly different approaches!). I always try to crack them only when it's correct for me to try to as well, but from time to time I do slip up there, so I'll have to brush up on my odds.
To be honest i've learned a lot from your implied odds theorem over the last week or 2 and it makes sense, but played at the right times as if you're in middle position calling a 2.5 raise then someone else may come over the top on the button so those implied odds can build into losses over time, but the way you play them it's obviously right :ok On a quality run atm, just hit a set of 6's on the flop - made over $30. I love these small hands :tongue2

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Nice work. I'd much rather 66 or 77 than AA! 99 has been by far my luckiest hand, I think I prefer it to AA! Funny thing is in tournaments though, I hate middle pairs and love AA. I guess they really are quite different. No more poker for me for a few hours, but might be back in a couple of hours or so. GL

Nice work. I'd much rather 66 or 77 than AA! 99 has been by far my luckiest hand, I think I prefer it to AA! Funny thing is in tournaments though, I hate middle pairs and love AA. I guess they really are quite different. No more poker for me for a few hours, but might be back in a couple of hours or so. GL
Well i think a big difference between tourns and cash are that people will not call big raises with small pairs often because they'll wait for a bigger hand, unlike in cash there's not the stack pressure so you'll see a lot more calls with small pairs and just other random rubbish cards. You always want to play with decent cards in tourns but in cash you know you can play any hand really! Has to be said though the amount of sets, FH, flushes etc etc that or hit on pkr is completely ridiculous and there's value, as we've found out in playing lower cards because imo the board pairs up an incredible amount of times. Pkr is totally unrealistic and when i play on ipoker you rarely see a flush never mind the FH, sets that are hit nearly every other hand it seems. Anyway , spk later - if my net sorts itself out! Keep getting d/c when i get on pkr! :unsure

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread On one of those crazy pkr runs.... Dealing Cards Dealing [5d 5c] to 27Nade 27Nade calls $0.50 EBIHAL folds i5met calls $0.50 Yakitori calls $0.50 RoxyMc calls $0.50 Kaner05 calls $0.50 Vegasdeja folds shovar calls $0.50 helensman checks Dealing Flop [5h Jc 7c] shovar checks helensman checks 27Nade bets $1.50 i5met calls $1.50 Yakitori calls $1.50 RoxyMc calls $1.50 Kaner05 calls $1.50 shovar folds helensman folds Dealing Turn [8h] 27Nade bets $15 i5met folds Yakitori calls $15 RoxyMc folds Kaner05 calls $15 Dealing River [4d] 27Nade bets $10 Yakitori calls $10 Kaner05 calls $10 Taking Rake of $3 from pot 1 27Nade shows [5d 5c] 27Nade has Three of a Kind: 5s Kaner05: nh Yakitori mucks Kaner05 mucks 27Nade wins $83 with: Three of a Kind: 5s Seat 1: helensman - $64.07 Seat 2: 27Nade - $261.39 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $37.47 Seat 4: i5met - $21.52 Seat 5: Yakitori - $1.02 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $90 Seat 8: Kaner05 - $11.16 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $26.77 Seat 10: shovar - $73.67 End Of Hand #103217329 And again the small pair pays off! My small bet on the flop was meant to induce a re-raise mainly because i'm in bad shape being in early position i didn't want to scare off the rest of them! had to bet to also represent weakness but also to raise the pot. Let's just say relieved was the word when another club didn't come down on the turn and i knew i had to bet big to ward off any potential flush draw but i still got 2 callers so i'm praying for no club on the river, it didn't come but the 4 brought about the possibility of the straight and after running into a couple of them lately i was a bit peed off but i still had to bet big because [insert correct terminology here!] i'll just say 'it was worth it' because it's late ;). One of them said they had 2pair the other said nothing, but i think it was a job well done extracting what i did in early position :dude

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread And then can you believe this?!... Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 8 Seat 1: helensman - $60.55 Seat 2: 27Nade - $261.52 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $53.33 Seat 4: i5met - $19.40 Seat 5: Yakitori - $39.51 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $53.50 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $79.59 Seat 8: Kaner05 - $9.16 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $20.77 Seat 10: shovar - $64.17 Moving Button to seat 9 shovar posts small blind ($0.25) helensman posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [5s 5c] to 27Nade 27Nade calls $0.50 EBIHAL calls $0.50 i5met calls $0.50 Yakitori calls $0.50 BurKaBU calls $0.50 RoxyMc folds Kaner05 calls $0.50 Vegasdeja calls $0.50 shovar calls $0.50 helensman checks Dealing Flop [Ad 3h 5h] 27Nade: family pot! shovar checks helensman folds 27Nade bets $10 EBIHAL folds i5met folds Yakitori folds BurKaBU folds Kaner05 folds Vegasdeja folds shovar folds Taking Rake of $0.22 from pot 1 27Nade doesn't show 27Nade wins $4.28 Seat 1: helensman - $60.05 Seat 2: 27Nade - $265.30 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $52.83 Seat 4: i5met - $18.90 Seat 5: Yakitori - $39.01 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $53 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $79.59 Seat 8: Kaner05 - $8.66 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $20.27 Seat 10: shovar - $63.67 End Of Hand #103229161 Same thing again - 5's UTG! This time i had to bet big i think with the flush and straight draws but i was amazed to get no callers. Not bothered about just taking the pot as it was a v dangerous situation i think plus i won a mint from the same hand only a few mins before! What do you reckon about this?

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Very nice hands. Speed limits mean no limits to Nade's success (wow, that was an awful pun). FWIW, I don't like the bet in the hand above. I think 7 players are to act behind you, I'd rather go for a re-raise and hope someone defends the ace. Ok it might get checked around and you could have to be willing to fold the hand at a latter street, but for the $4.28 in the pot in a monetary sense I think it's probably more effective. There's really not many hands that are calling a $10 raise here. Very nice work extracting the max on the first hand though.

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread You may have a point. But Crouch this is getting embarrassing now................. Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [4h 4c] to 27Nade 27Nade calls $0.50 EBIHAL folds BROKENMOTOR calls $0.50 Yakitori folds BurKaBU calls $0.50 RoxyMc calls $0.50 tupozitoun checks Vegasdeja calls $0.50 shovar calls $0.50 helensman checks Dealing Flop [4s 7s 7c] 27Nade: another family pot! shovar checks helensman checks 27Nade checks BROKENMOTOR checks BurKaBU folds RoxyMc checks tupozitoun checks Vegasdeja checks Dealing Turn [Qc] shovar checks helensman checks BROKENMOTOR: hey veg u guy or girl ..lol 27Nade bets $1.50 BROKENMOTOR calls $1.50 RoxyMc calls $1.50 tupozitoun folds Vegasdeja folds shovar folds helensman folds Dealing River [As] 27Nade bets $20 BROKENMOTOR folds RoxyMc folds Taking Rake of $0.42 from pot 1 27Nade doesn't show 27Nade wins $8.08 Seat 1: helensman - $62.34 Seat 2: 27Nade - $268.88 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $50.96 Seat 4: BROKENMOTOR - $17.02 Seat 5: Yakitori - $58.75 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $48.89 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $80.63 Seat 8: tupozitoun - $25.30 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $18.79 Seat 10: shovar - $62.18 End Of Hand #103237325 I think my 'family pot comment' may be good luck ;) But seriously though that is exactly how not to extract the maximum, i was hoping for an over card - got one in the Q, but also hoping for the flush - both boxes ticked on the river! Yet i didn't know what to do and buggered it up. Somehow i think i should have more money then i do atm!...

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread Sorry Crouch if this is flooding but this is the sickest run i've ever been on and i feel sorry for my opponents atm... Money Type: REAL MONEY Blinds are now $0.25/$0.50 Button is at seat 1 Seat 1: helensman - $62.09 Seat 2: 27Nade - $267.88 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $58.94 Seat 4: BROKENMOTOR - $14.52 Seat 5: Yakitori - $60.39 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $46.89 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $78.13 Seat 8: psysp - $50 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $16.79 Seat 10: shovar - $62.18 Moving Button to seat 2 EBIHAL posts small blind ($0.25) BROKENMOTOR posts big blind ($0.50) psysp posts $0.50 Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [3d Td] to 27Nade Yakitori calls $0.50 BurKaBU calls $0.50 RoxyMc calls $0.50 psysp checks Vegasdeja calls $0.50 shovar folds helensman folds 27Nade calls $0.50 EBIHAL calls $0.50 BROKENMOTOR checks Dealing Flop [5d 6d 9h] EBIHAL checks BROKENMOTOR checks Yakitori checks BurKaBU bets $4 RoxyMc folds psysp folds Vegasdeja folds 27Nade calls $4 EBIHAL folds BROKENMOTOR folds Yakitori folds Dealing Turn [4d] BurKaBU bets $4 27Nade calls $4 Dealing River [9c] BurKaBU bets $7 27Nade raises to $14 BurKaBU calls $14 Taking Rake of $2.40 from pot 1 27Nade shows [3d Td] 27Nade has Flush, 10 high BurKaBU mucks 27Nade wins $45.60 with: Flush, 10 high Seat 1: helensman - $62.09 Seat 2: 27Nade - $290.98 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $58.44 Seat 4: BROKENMOTOR - $14.02 Seat 5: Yakitori - $59.89 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $24.39 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $77.63 Seat 8: psysp - $49.50 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $16.29 Seat 10: shovar - $62.18 End Of Hand #103241543 On the button i'll call anything particularly with this stack. The turn is the one really. I call even though i've hit the flush to put him off the scent although it'll obviously be on his mind. Then another 9 on the river and because i'm a chicken i didn't push all in scared of the FH but got an extra $7, again don't know what they had so harder to say whether they were the right moves or not. Of course i love making money like this but it's just not right at all and i take a lot more pleasure from working a situation and winning a small pot to being gifted hands like this! :\

Re: Crouchie's Poker Thread CROUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM LOSING MY MIND!.... $0.50 Button is at seat 7 Seat 1: helensman - $51 Seat 2: 27Nade - $289.98 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $56.94 Seat 4: BROKENMOTOR - $23.63 Seat 5: Yakitori - $52.89 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $19.75 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $77.01 Seat 8: psysp - $48 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $33.31 Seat 10: shovar - $62.18 Moving Button to seat 8 Vegasdeja posts small blind ($0.25) shovar posts big blind ($0.50) Shuffling Deck Dealing Cards Dealing [2s As] to 27Nade helensman folds 27Nade calls $0.50 EBIHAL folds BROKENMOTOR raises to $1 Yakitori calls $1 BurKaBU folds RoxyMc folds psysp folds Vegasdeja calls $1 shovar folds 27Nade calls $1 Dealing Flop [Ks Kd 5s] Vegasdeja checks 27Nade checks BROKENMOTOR checks Yakitori checks Dealing Turn [4s] Vegasdeja checks 27Nade checks BROKENMOTOR checks Yakitori checks Dealing River [6h] Vegasdeja checks 27Nade bets $5 BROKENMOTOR raises to $10 Yakitori folds Vegasdeja folds 27Nade raises to $34.50 BROKENMOTOR calls $22.63 (all-in) Returning $11.87 to 27Nade uncalled 27Nade shows [2s As] BROKENMOTOR shows [7d 3d] Taking Rake of $2.48 from pot 1 27Nade has Flush, Ace high 27Nade wins $47.28 with: Flush, Ace high Seat 1: helensman - $51 Seat 2: 27Nade - $313.63 Seat 3: EBIHAL - $56.94 Seat 4: BROKENMOTOR - $0 Seat 5: Yakitori - $51.89 Seat 6: BurKaBU - $19.75 Seat 7: RoxyMc - $77.01 Seat 8: psysp - $48 Seat 9: Vegasdeja - $32.31 Seat 10: shovar - $61.68 End Of Hand #103248059 This turned out to be the perfect play slow playing to the river they hit the straight! I was wary of the FH but i thought sod it i'm always wary lets push em in! I nearly felt like saying sorry afterwards but just kept it to 'ul'. I think i got the maximum off this. The checks were for someone to bet with a K but it never came and i expected to take the pot with my river bet bu luckily they hit a hand! Also a mention to the ace with low kicker, played it due to my stack and suiting of course, couldn't lay it down.

Of course i love making money like this but it's just not right at all and i take a lot more pleasure from working a situation and winning a small pot to being gifted hands like this! :\
I hereby disown you from this thread :tongue2. Easy money is the best!!!!!!!! Very very nice run, and a very very nice stack. If Acedeuce comes along you can hit 4 figures :loon

I hereby disown you from this thread :tongue2. Easy money is the best!!!!!!!! Very very nice run, and a very very nice stack. If Acedeuce comes along you can hit 4 figures :loon
LOL. Yeah ok ;) If i was to tell you i had QJ the flop came 89x and i folded a $2 out of pity then the turn came 10 would you believe me? Or the fact i just hit trip Q's on the flop with an A but the guy didn't call my fairly small re-raise and i just folded PF which would have hit two pair and then top pair. Completely crazy :dude:lol

Damn Psy' date=' he bet correctly and forced me to fold my flush draw :( I see acedeuce is on the waiting list!!![/quote'] Sorry, i didn't really follow the hand :unsure Counting my stack! ;)... ACEDEUCE IN THE HOUSE! -With $10..... :\