** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Inside Info!

• Replies 894
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

inside man phoned me and said its a n/r the horse is fit and well but dont know why its not running (shouldhavehadthat). local trainer/owner p. maddison going to watch his horse today and the word is get e/w for lothian falcon 4.40 gl whatever u do:hope
going away for a week so heres 1 for you to right down talking to owner says lothian came out of the race very well and that it was in tip top condition now and he is takeing it to ire next week ,told me he has had this race in mind for a long time

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Have a buddy woking in a bookmakes here. Saying he's taking loads of bets on "Evens And Odds" in the 2000 Guineas on May 5th. Thought this thread would be the best place to pass on the info. Currently 40/1 :hope

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Jimany, I live in County Kerry and i was given that horse about 3 weeks ago. Got 120 on Betfair. Bookies in Killarney have supended betting on "evens or odds" due to the amount of cash put on the horse. I was gonna post it on here aswell but needed clarifacation from the yard. Was told on the phone last night that the yard are expecting a big race. I dont want to add fuel to the fire about this horse due to the fact that my knowlage of the racing game is not great... but saying that ! there is never smoke without fire.... Shop around for best prices...... 66/1 bluesq

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... My mate is one of the owners of greenwood, running Kempton 8.20 tonight. He told me LTO that they were a bit unsure with the apprentice jockey on it, as the horse needs to be held up and get the gaps, they weren't that confident. Finished 8th. This time tho it should go really close as reunited with winning jockey Havlin and has C&D form. Was told to back it, currently around 10/1 so recommend E/W

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... My dad owns a 1/3 share in BAHAMIAN DUKE 5.30 Catterick. Has wintered extremely well having been off the track for 7 months. He is from a late maturing family and is a full brother to Treasure Kay. He runs today over 5f 212y weve always thought he wanted a stiff 5f or an easyish 6f. The plan is that we think he will win today as Karl Burke feels he is at least 7lbs better this year, he is also entered at Ripon on Saturday where if he wins he wont run under a penalty. At around 13/2 we feel he is an outstanding EW bet as we will be extremely pissed if he doesnt finish in the 1st 3. The race is shaping up to be a good EW race too with a short priced fav.

My dad owns a 1/3 share in BAHAMIAN DUKE 5.30 Catterick. Has wintered extremely well having been off the track for 7 months. He is from a late maturing family and is a full brother to Treasure Kay. He runs today over 5f 212y weve always thought he wanted a stiff 5f or an easyish 6f. The plan is that we think he will win today as Karl Burke feels he is at least 7lbs better this year' date=' he is also entered at Ripon on Saturday where if he wins he wont run under a penalty. [b']At around 13/2 we feel he is an outstanding EW bet as we will be extremely pissed if he doesnt finish in the 1st 3. The race is shaping up to be a good EW race too with a short priced fav.
1st (4) Violent Velocity 5/2 2Fav 2nd (1) Chatshow 9/4 Fav 3rd (2) Bahamian Duke 5/1 well done matey, :clap it was trading around 2.7 for a place on BF earlier.

My dad owns a 1/3 share in BAHAMIAN DUKE 5.30 Catterick. Has wintered extremely well having been off the track for 7 months. He is from a late maturing family and is a full brother to Treasure Kay. He runs today over 5f 212y weve always thought he wanted a stiff 5f or an easyish 6f. The plan is that we think he will win today as Karl Burke feels he is at least 7lbs better this year' date=' he is also entered at Ripon on Saturday where if he wins he wont run under a penalty. At around 13/2 we feel he is an outstanding EW bet as we will be extremely pissed if he doesnt finish in the 1st 3. The race is shaping up to be a good EW race too with a short priced fav.[/quote'] Just to give every one the sp a about yesterday. The horse ran well and we know feel that an easy 6f is his trip. Unfortunately the favourite clipped heals with him and took a gash out of his hind leg luckily the vet says there isnt and damage and its just a flesh wound. A little worrying is that the horse hung into the stick as he did at pontefract lto and if he was hit with stick with the left hand therefore not causing him to run into a little trouble he would of been nearer in the finish. He wont run on saturday now but will keep you guys informed of future engagements. Div:ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... In case anyone forgot.

going away for a week so heres 1 for you to right down talking to owner says lothian came out of the race very well and that it was in tip top condition now and he is takeing it to ire next week ,told me he has had this race in mind for a long time
Lothian Falcon runs at Perth,4.15 , not in Ireland.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... 2.10 San...... TREASURY COUNSEL...... Comes from a good source.. Remember only passing on what i have been told....... Personally had a 7/10 bet on this taken 100/30.... still ava at time of posting..... Gen 11/4.....3/1