Announcements
** Nap's Competition Result : 1st Barnsley Chop, 2nd Daisychain, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert, 4th Marmalade, KO Cup Tipsterix, Most Winners Calva Decoy**
**June Poker League Result : 1st Autogree £75, 2nd Rivrd £45, 3rd Ian309 £30**
Sign in to follow this  
RussP

Inside Info!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Dear Bowles10: I don't know if your past performance regarding your racing tips is any good or not. But I can tell you for sure that your e-mail blog address is BLOCKED here on the Chinese mainland, I suppose we ought to blame GOOGLE and the likes for selling their souls for money. Who the hell do they think they are to dare to do so? undauntedtrier on the Chinese mainland. Boo Haipa =I'm not afraid!

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips...

Dear Bowles10: I don't know if your past performance regarding your racing tips is any good or not. But I can tell you for sure that your e-mail blog address is BLOCKED here on the Chinese mainland, I suppose we ought to blame GOOGLE and the likes for selling their souls for money. Who the hell do they think they are to dare to do so? undauntedtrier on the Chinese mainland. Boo Haipa =I'm not afraid!
after todays losers, i am pleased it is blocked!!! :welcome to the forum mate, just check out the daily threads & you will see out tips. :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Dear Bowles 10, I'll follow your advice. So you were out of luck today.Here's hoping the nags will do you a favour tomorrow. Be lucky! Before I go I should mention that all BBC websites are blocked here.So you're in good company and should feel honoured! undauntedtrier.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Come on you racing addicts! Let's have the nitty gritty before the off.Is there no inside info available to members of this forum? Pass it on.Be kind to your fellow man(punter)! Never mind about the net being "doctored" in China. Please post something.Don't let others say my plea for human rights has closed down this thread! And what about the poster who sarcastically said that the tip was "great",albeit the odds short,ie 2/5,in fact 1/5;and the other sarcastic one who wondered what the next step for the horse that was good at maidens would be?No contributions at all,methinks!Let's be havin you!!Let's be very +ve; undauntedtrier,if you've nought to offer,let's be hearing from you nowt!

Come on you racing addicts! Let's have the nitty gritty before the off.Is there no inside info available to members of this forum? Pass it on.Be kind to your fellow man(punter)! Never mind about the net being "doctored" in China. Please post something.Don't let others say my plea for human rights has closed down this thread! And what about the poster who sarcastically said that the tip was "great",albeit the odds short,ie 2/5,in fact 1/5;and the other sarcastic one who wondered what the next step for the horse that was good at maidens would be?No contributions at all,methinks!Let's be havin you!!Let's be very +ve; undauntedtrier,if you've nought to offer,let's be hearing from you nowt!
Have I read this right, am I seeing what I think I am seeing. FFS. A bit aggressive aren't we ???? :@ :@ :@ Is there any need at all in this post to slate all the members on here, who regularly post up their tips to help others, for not giving out/recieving enough inside information to suit your needs. People will give their information when they get/are willing to and we will be grateful when they do. I do not believe you should state your anger and dissapointment about people not giving enough tips for YOU to follow. A completely un-necessary outburst IMO. A 1/5 winner is better than a 5/1 loser. I didnt back it but was grateful for the tip being posted up nevertheless. :zzz :zzz :zzz

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Dear stewartd14 and peteg40, I'm not suggesting for one minute that members are withholding inside info or hot tips.All I'm saying is that we should be grateful when such information appears on this thread instead of responding sarcastically,as has already happened on a couple of occasions earlier on this thread.And I'll do my best to make a +ve contribution on this thread before the weekend in the form of a hot tip. I'll try to be less terse in the future.I'm indeed sorry for sometimes being a miserable old bar steward! undauntedtrier.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Apology accepted. When I read your post it seemed to me you were being un-necessarily aggressive to others on PL who hadnt done anything wrong. My apologies for the misunderstanding. I was in a bad mood last night - probably why I lashed out with my previous post. :ok :ok

that last tip was crap take these as you wish 3.45 Aintree Kasthari 40/1 Ladbrokes Fell 3rd :wall 4.55 Reveillez around 9/2
didnt get a run for our money

:clap well done mate.:ok Shame I missed as I was in the pub:beer.
no probs mate. typically i had already had my bet so stuck a little ew double on the 2 & Kasthari fell early. I decided to leave Revelliez as i have lost enough this week.

Bowles i got one in the first tomorrow as well:ok :ok
my turn first then pete 1.45 Aintree BUSTER HYVONEN currently available at 12's with a few bookies. Same source that gave Revelliez yesterday:ok . At that price, its EW for me.

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... Ok Bowles my turn....... Princelet ........... From a good source that as given me winners in the past... told to do e/w :ok Might even do a small rev forcast :ok

Re: Inside Info / Hot Tips... one to beware of 2.20 nott grand fleet trainer has poor record with 2yo at this time of year and also a poor track record

watch this space got a bit info for tommorrow but can not post till 2.00 the race is at 3pm so gives u plenty of time :ok
inside man phoned me and said its a n/r the horse is fit and well but dont know why its not running (shouldhavehadthat). local trainer/owner p. maddison going to watch his horse today and the word is get e/w for lothian falcon 4.40 gl whatever u do:hope

inside man phoned me and said its a n/r the horse is fit and well but dont know why its not running (shouldhavehadthat). local trainer/owner p. maddison going to watch his horse today and the word is get e/w for lothian falcon 4.40 gl whatever u do:hope
:nana :nana :nana :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy cheers cocker:ok

you are truely awesome :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy i had a small win and place bet on the exchanges,enough for a few beers now:cheers hope you made enough from it.;) quality stuff.