Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll

GaF

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll oh my fecking god................................ ty all,i will post more tomorrow,,,,a bit speechless:ok justgot this Sir Auron,

Congratulation on winning the WSOP Triple Play Freeroll. $2,000 will be credited to your account shortly. Please make arrangements to arrive in Las Vegas on 14th of June. You will be playing in three no limit hold’em tournaments on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of June. More info will be sent to you in the coming weeks.

Again well done and we will see you in Las Vegas!

Chris, Pokersatellites.com

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll

oh my fecking god................................ ty all,i will post more tomorrow,,,,a bit speechless:ok justgot this Sir Auron,

Congratulation on winning the WSOP Triple Play Freeroll. $2,000 will be credited to your account shortly. Please make arrangements to arrive in Las Vegas on 14th of June. You will be playing in three no limit hold’em tournaments on the 15th, 16th, and 17th of June. More info will be sent to you in the coming weeks.

Again well done and we will see you in Las Vegas!

Chris, Pokersatellites.com

Really well done Alan :clap :clap :clap (One thing you might want to check is how you can play all 3 events on consecutive days as suggested when the WSOP schedules I've seen say they are 3 day events ?)

(One thing you might want to check is how you can play all 3 events on consecutive days as suggested when the WSOP schedules I've seen say they are 3 day events ?)
I seem to remember somebody said in a previous post that if he gets to the second day of one of the first two, they give the buy-in for the one(s) he has to miss in cash?

Hello, I am Marketing Director for PokerSatellites.com. I am posting this reply in an effort to answer the questions and concerns that have been posted on this thread. We started PokerSatellites.com in an effort to fill a need in the online poker world. We wanted to provide an opportunity to the everyday poker player to play in the biggest land based poker tournaments in the world. We are poker players, and we know the thrill of playing alongside the big boys with the chance to win life-changing amounts of money. PokerSatellites was designed to give this chance to all players. Our current promotion, The WSOP Triple Play Freeroll, will award one player buy-ins to three different WSOP tournaments, as well as $2,000 travel money. Unfortunately when the freeroll structure was set up it allowed for only two winners from each Sunday qualifier to reach the finals on 20 May. Our intention was to have 20% of the Sunday players qualify for the finals. We felt it would be better for the players to make it easier to qualify for the finals since we were asking them to play 50 raked hands each week to get into the Sunday tournaments. Once we detected this error we had it changed to reflect the original intent. Obviously this correction would effect the two players who qualified in the first Sunday tournament as they would have to beat many more players than they were led to believe. We are very sorry this happened and we understand their anger. To be honest we were not very happy about this either. This mistake was, however, beyond our control and we see no other fair way to satisfy these players. One of the Sunday qualifiers did not require players to play 50 raked hand to enter. This again was a mistake in setup by the network. There were several players who registered without having played the raked hands minimum. As a result the Sunday qualifier had well over 100 players entered. This also was not a good result for PokerSatellites.com as we did not receive any rake from these players. To disqualify these players from the finals, however, would be penalizing them for someone else's mistake. We are certain that there were many players who registered for the tournament thinking they may have enough raked hands when they in fact did not. When the software allowed them to register they assumed that they did have the required raked hands. Again it does not seem fair to penalize these players. We are confident that we have worked out the bugs and the remainder of the freerolls will run smoothly. In each Sunday qualifier one in five players will win a seat into the finals.The top two players will be automatically registered into the finals and the other qualifiers will be manually registered within a few days. I read a post on this site which suggested that maybe the prize for the WSOP Triple Play Freeroll will not be paid out. Let me assure you this is not the case. I will be there personally to buy the winner into the tournaments. If the player survives to the second day in any of the WSOP tournaments he/she will have the option of taking the cash equivalent of the next buy-in or be entered into another tournament with the same buy-in amount. With any new business venture there will be problems that need to be ironed out. It is no different in the online poker world. The most important aspect, we believe, is to listen to our customers and be honest with them especially when mistakes are made on our part. We strive to be looked upon as an honest and reliable place where players can enjoy this great game. Thank you and good luck! Chris.
thats sorted Runa:ok