Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll

GaF

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll I see this weeks freeroll you do have to have done 50 raked hands to enter, so only 23 regged so far, also see though that it is still showing that 1 in 5 qualify, which is good for those playing, but not so good for morls, milber and Mr V who thought they had qualified for a final where there was only 8 people in, 26 in final so far, but going to be about 40 in total i suspect.

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll according to prize pool it was only 2 seats tonite so well done robbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon and kev 2 whos been on pl b4 and plays live with us every friday at cresswell.Typical share a site with a mate and he knocks you out and wins a seat :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok :ok

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll Just logged onto PokerSatellites and was going to play the 50 raked hands to enter freeroll on sunday, but had a look first, 50 regged already, thought this was strange so tried to register and am in without playing any raked hands, going to be a few in this one again, it also says 1 in 5 qualify, although i believe it said that on sunday too, but only top 2 qualified, anyway though i would let you know that no raked hands are needed to reg at the mo.:ok

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll

Just logged onto PokerSatellites and was going to play the 50 raked hands to enter freeroll on sunday' date=' but had a look first, 50 regged already, thought this was strange so tried to register and am in without playing any raked hands, going to be a few in this one again, it also says 1 in 5 qualify, although i believe it said that on sunday too, but only top 2 qualified, anyway though i would let you know that no raked hands are needed to reg at the mo.:ok[/quote'] if you look at the final you will see that the 1 in 5 do actually go through,,lesjohnson is in the final and he finished 3rd:ok

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll I managed to win this last night. Took a few chances with big calls as I wanted to make sure I was top 2 rather than limp in hoping it was 1 in 5. It seems last night it was only the top 2 so I'm glad I took those chances. A bit gutting for those that were playing for 1 in 5. Its a bit shite when the prizes stated are different depending on where you look. I just tried regging for next week and it seems that you DO now have to play the raked hands.

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll Looks like they even let me in! :nana :nana :nana :nana Very weird this whole competetion IMO! I have been entered into the weekly freeroll without playing the raked hands for the past few weeks (only realised this last week) and now I get into the final with the 1 in 5 rule! Mustn't grumble as I threw away $15 trying to get the raked hands... I just hope the prize at the end of it comes through! We don't want another GP nigthmare...

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll

Looks like they even let me in! :nana :nana :nana :nana Very weird this whole competetion IMO! I have been entered into the weekly freeroll without playing the raked hands for the past few weeks (only realised this last week) and now I get into the final with the 1 in 5 rule! Mustn't grumble as I threw away $15 trying to get the raked hands... I just hope the prize at the end of it comes through! We don't want another GP nigthmare...
Heres the most recent email i have had from them, ive asked them to come and have a look at this thread and if they would discuss it with me. Hi Registration for the RAKED HANDS freerolls is now allowing anyone to enter! The integrity of your site is definately under question here, 1st you change the rules, then you change the number of qualifiers from each tournament and now you dont even need to play the raked hands............. I cant understand how some poker sites get away with it, you only have to look at goalpoker.com who last year ran a very similar promo only for them to pull out and end up bankrupt 2 weeks after wsop 2006 started, lets pray that poker sats aint the same! I am a member of the UK 's biggest gambling forum, www.punterslounge.com and will be posting the reply to this email on there for 11000 members to read. Yours disgusted once again Graeme Morl Morlspin6 THE REPLY Dear Graeme, I are truly sorry for your dissatisfaction. The WSOP Triple Play Freeroll is open to players who have played in 50 raked hands during the week. I am not aware of a player who has been able to enter the freeroll without playing the minimum number of raked hands. If you have further information on this, please let me know. Being a new poker site, I’ll have to admit that we are not perfect in every regard. But we do strive to fix any problems that may occur. Be assured that your comments are important to us, and we will do everything reasonable to make PokerSatellites an enjoyable experience for your online poker playing. Sincerely, Mark PokerSatellites.com

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll My two new emails........ this one was sent on wednesday Hi Mark Thanks again for the reply, it really is appreciated! When the WSOP Triple Play tournaments started, the set up was that the top 2 finishers in the freeroll would qualify after gaining entry by playing 50 raked hands in the 7 days previous, which is when i won my entry to the grand final. Two weeks later it went to 1 in 5 won entry, thats hardly fair to start with, changing the rules mid-tournament. Last sunday (15th april) i entered the weekly freeroll tournament WITHOUT playing any raked hands, after a tip off from a few players who gained access the same way. along with around 80 others who hadnt either just to prove a point, surely you can tell just by looking at the number of entrants in the 1st week and this week coming, compared to the 2 weeks where 50 raked hands wasnt enforced 20 players when raked hands are used 100+ when it allowed anyone to register. With the time span from the weekly tournaments to the grand final, we estimated that the grand final should have no more than 20 entrants with the 2 per sunday qualifier rule in effect, at the moment there are more than 30 in the final , with 4 more qualifiers scheduled, how can this be possible if the rules were not changed, therefore making what was a great opportunity an awful lot harder now! To qualify i had to accept and adhere to the rules, by depositing, playing the raked hands, and then finishing in the top 2 of the sunday freeroll, where now, others have not, players who finished 21st down have made the final, how can that be fair to honest and rule abiding players like myself? The chances of fulfilling my dream of playing in the WSOP are now much less than they would have been before the rules of entry an qualifying were changed. I dont know what you can do about this now, but surely it needs looking into, and if you need any other information at all, dont hesitate to get in touch, by email or on my mobile if needs be., my number is ********** Thanks again for the reply Graeme Morl morlspin6 this one was sent today...... Hi Mark Just a follow up to my recent reply Would you kindly read the postings regarding this tournament on Punterslounge.com, where around 35 players are playing on your site. Heres this link, people admitting they never played raked hands and still qualifying, post 77 is a good one!! http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=45363&page=4 Graeme Morl Morlspin6

Re: Poker Satellites WSOP freeroll Just a thought. Maybe they want a player to 'win' the prize who hasn't played the raked hands, so they can withdraw the prize. Not sure if there's anything in terms and conditions, that say they must give it to the next highest finisher etc, if winner is disqualified.