$2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Goodluck everyone! It might be good to announce who the bounty is on Bounty - £40 on "to be advised". It's still like this on the first page... time to be advised :D

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Ah well, cards didn't run well, trip 4's winning after the flop let me down twice. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy A big thank-you to Paul and PL for arranging this. :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Heres to the next one

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

shame so many of you are only interested in the freeroll - still' date=' i could be proved wrong and look forward to seeing you continue here :ok[/quote'] Was inevitable really as soon as it went up on the BetFred tourney list. Out in 30 something, gazza put my chips to good use :ok Thanks for the great tourney :clap

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Cheers Paul, I thinkl i got to play about 4 hands, as i was working, Everytime i went to bet in come management:@ . Sneaked back into it with trip QQQ, then I got all in with K3 suited. I lost had to go as there again was the manager:lol So sorry to all for not speaking . I was not be unfriendly. And Gripper, I see you again sometime . you muppet.:lol