$2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Sir Puntalot

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC thanks a lot Paul for the tournament,I was lucky to win the tournament...it was a good game and really enjoyed playing with you all..:cow :nana :cheers

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC cheers Paul thanks for the game. Sam more or less took me out despite my serenading of her, with a nice quad 6s against my pocket As. DP finished the job.Well played all.

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Finished 4th. It was a lot of fun and it was very exciting. Good play and it took long to get till the last 5! I want to thank Paul for this great tourney and ofcourse the rest of the PL staff for doing such a fantastic job @ PL! Btw, one question: I red on the first page that money won will be transferred to MoneyBookers.com. Is it perhaps possible for me to get it @ PayPal? This is because I just created an account @ MoneyBookers.com but I can't add my bank (Rabobank in The Netherlands)... it says "Due to legal restrictions, we cannot accept bank accounts based in ." Is this perhaps possible? Would be awesome ofcourse... otherwise I have to think of something else. Thanks again for the great tourney, it was a lot of fun!!!

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Congratz on your finish Bozza' date=' very pleased for you. Well played all.[/quote'] Thanks mate.. I was so excited lol. I just hope that my grandma is ok now. Was supposed to go to the hospital but the family agreed that only the children (and husbands/wives) should be there, otherwise it was too crowded. If that wasn't the case I was forced to leave when there were 8 players left. Anyway, fingers crossed for my grandma...

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC

Thanks mate.. I was so excited lol. I just hope that my grandma is ok now. Was supposed to go to the hospital but the family agreed that only the children (and husbands/wives) should be there' date=' otherwise it was too crowded. If that wasn't the case I was forced to leave when there were 8 players left. Anyway, fingers crossed for my grandma...[/quote'] :hope mate. I hope he she recovers for you.

Just a stupid question' date='it says the winning will be paid to my moneybookers account,what info does paul ross need from me for him to send it to me[/quote'] Not sure mate, I don't even have a moneybookers account. :$ I'll have to get one set-up promptly.

Just a stupid question' date='it says the winning will be paid to my moneybookers account,what info does paul ross need from me for him to send it to me[/quote'] I guess only your e-mail adress if it works the same way as PayPal does (which I'm almost sure it does).

Not sure mate' date=' I don't even have a moneybookers account. :$ I'll have to get one set-up promptly.[/quote'] I was in the same boat has you Crouch Potato. If it is just the email address Paul needs .its the same one has I used to join the forum

Guest gazza271

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Well done to all in the money :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap Tough but enjoyable game, big big thanks to PR and PL for once again putting up the money for it :ok :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Is it just me benig miserable or does anyone else get fed up that an hour before the game you find new people logging in to PL and asking how to create a blog/put a banner up/'can I have the PW', etc, etc. :eyes It really annoys me that at the slightest whiff of a freeroll, people who have never been seen on PL before (and will most likely not be seen again until they want anotyher password) come out of the woodwork start frantically trying to create blogs and banners 3 minutes before registration closes, just so they can get a password. :@ Sorry, rant over........:)

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Thank you Teazz. It was fun being with you (the bounty) at the same table hehe. By the way, when can we (the winners) expect to hear something?

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Indeed, no rush at all... I still need to find another way to transfer the money... I found out that no Dutch bank can be added @ MoneyBookers so I also can't ask a friend's bank account number.

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC Ok, I'm back now. Glad everyone enjoyed it, newbies are allowed in this up until 30 minutes before as it's not an official PL event, it's sponsored by my other site. :ok Anyway, can someone give me a list of the winners and the bounty winner please?:unsure

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC To Paul Ross, I won the tourney for £420 at betfred but cant seem to pm you with my details,what is the best way to send you my info and what info do you need from me. Thanks a lot for the tourney

Ok, just waiting on the bounty winner, that you teaulc?:unsure I've replied to or paid everyone else now. :ok
It was btugeroPL who won the bounty. Screenshot: plbountytz5.png

Re: $2k Freeroll for all bloggers & website owners - 8pm Thursday April 19th TBC No problemo Paul. Btw, also received the money. Paul was so nice to transfer it to PayPal coz of my issues with MoneyBookers. Wanted to thank you for that and also thanks again for hosting this fantastic tourney! It was a nice evening... good serious players and a nice atmosphere.