Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA Qualifications bets, always dangerous so good idea to skip actually :rollin

EventKaterina Bondarenko vs Edina Gallovits
SelectionKaterina Bondarenko
Strength10/10
Date05/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBetsafe @ 1.55 (Back)
ReasoningKaterina Bondarenko did a pretty good tournament in Doha. First she qualified for the tournament and then beat Gronefelt, got W.O over Mirza and did a pretty good match vs Jankovic and should win this since Gallovits is nothing special.
EventLaura Pous Tio vs Olga Savchuk
SelectionOlga Savchuk
Strength10/10
Date05/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.67 (Back)
ReasoningLaura Pous Tio hasn't done anything remarkable for a while now while Savchuk had a great tournament in Bangalore with nice wins over Molik and Kostanic and Pous Tio shouldn't be too big problems unless she lost her nice form.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) owwoooooo indian wells great great masters tourney, near to miami which follows! ooooowwwwoooo, waiting to se MEN draws, thats my only interest at the moment,as for women, i will collect the best imo to post here GOOD LUCK!!!:clap :clap :clap :clap TO ALL have a nice tourney!!! live selected matches both men and women....ooowwoo great satelite support!

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Any good Live Score sites? Just looking and can't find the latest scores but want to bet in play. Cheers Sorry just seen the link, guess I'll look with my eyes open next time

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) i like the surface there, "truly" hard as it is normally in Usa, faster than the "synthetic one" in australia but naturally not so as it is the grass, the "bouncing" is high here definitely,but as a i said surface synthesis does noT make significant role in modern or in post-modern tennis ; players ajdusted their games to nearly all surfaces ,dont count on surface so much,it is a relative factor,not a deciding factor NO WAY

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Hard to fins anything descent to play tomorrow...either players not to trust or simply too lousy odds but I think I found something with value. Not many bookies have released odds and hopefully some will be higher but you never know.

EventYuliana Fedak - Martina Sucha
SelectionMartina Sucha
Strength10/10
Date07/03/2007
Bookmaker/Price>Paddy Power @ 1.83 (Back)
ReasoningSucha has beaten Fedak before pretty easy and seems to be the player in better shape since Fedak withdrew from Memphis two weeks ago with possible injury. She's also a clay player and if Sucha don't screw this up, she shouldn't have too much troubles with her.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) two great picks for today sun -sprem sprem is a great player,she always play on the line and that is her main problem,a lot of outs :tongue2 but today i belive she is better player than sun and hope she wins easily:hope nelson-lucic lucic had some serious familiy problems and she withdraw from tennis now she is back again...and how she said better than ever. odd is more than good to try on her becouse dont know do u remember but she was big croatian hope...now she is older and probably better. she found a good trainer and hope she will start winning so today both croatian girl to win gl to all:welcome

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Eva Birnerova (CZE) To Bt. Lourdes Dominguez-Lino (ESP) Date and Time: 07/03 - 23.59 Sport: Tennis, Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Tournament: WTA, Pacific Life Open Place: Indian Wells, CA. USA Surface: Hard (0) H2H:Dominguez Lino leads 1-0 2005 Bogota clay (O) L. Dominguez-Lino 6-3 7-6(4) Previous Results on this tournament: Eva Birnerova: First Round Lourdes Dominguez-Lino: First Round Comments/Analysis: In this match we think that the Czech, Eva Birnerova, is clearly the favourite. They are two players from the medium level and surely of the value much near, but the surface makes the difference between the two players , because the Spanish is a typical clay-courter player and she has reached her best results in the red clay court, to the contrary of the Czech that prefers the fast surfaces and especially the hard outdoor, therefore this is the key of the match and in these conditions and in this surface our value to 100% is 1.50-3.00, on clay the value would have been the same, 1.50-3.00, but with the Spanish player favourite. Prediction: Eva Birnerova TO WIN Odd: 1.90 Book: Pinnacle Sports Stake: 60u Best Odds: 1.90 – Pinnacle Sports

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) delic-bogdanovic delis leads h2h 2:0 also won bogd on hard last year,he seems to be in better shape that bogdanovic last few week he only beated klec and schuttler delic to win this easy:hope

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Hi guys, following pick for Indian Wells: WTA TOUR, INDIAN WELLS MEUSBURGER TO D TATISHVILI @ 1.44 at betfair Tatishvili is a 17 y.o. Georgian wild-card ranked 269 who has never had a win over top player. Meusburger has won 8 ITF tennis tournaments in the last 2 years (including one last week) where she plays and mainly wins against Tatishvili type of players. Meusburger has come through qualifying in Indian Wells with two solid wins.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Hi guys, following Indian Wells picks: WTA TOUR, INDIAN WELLS CASTANO TO D DOMACHOWSKA @ 1.75 at pinnacle ATP TOUR, INDIAN WELLS MASSU TO D GARCIA-LOPEZ @ 1.51 at pinnacle Domachowska is in very poor form and she has not won a WTA match in 2007, losing in qualifiers almost every week. Castano is a typical clay court player who will allow Domachowska to make unforced errors. In a match-up between two players who play very similar game, Massu is simply a better player in better form having reached the finals in Chile two weeks ago.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Hi guys, following Indian Wells picks: ATP TOUR, INDIAN WELLS JOHANSSON TO D MIRNYI @ 1.60 at bwin MAYER TO D KUNITSYN @ 1.42 at betfair The H2H is 6:1 in Johansson's favor. Importantly, he has won their last meeting a month ago in davis Cup on a very fast indoor court in Belarussia. Kunitsyn's great strength is his return of serve and consistency from the baseline so he plays well against big servers. But Mayer is just very similar player to Kunitsyn who plays his game better. A month ago they met in Delray Beach: 6:1, 6:3 to Mayer.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

EventMax Mirnyi - Thomas Johansson
SelectionThomas Johansson
Strength10/10
Date08/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningMax Mirnyi skipped Dubai last week because of his wife was expected to give birth to their second child and could be too prepared here. ToJo has beaten him before and has new great opportunity to beat him again. Expect odds to drop fast !

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) CHAKVETADZE - LUČIĆ lucic to win,i told yesterday that she had some familiy problems,she was abused by her father,but now she seems ok...found few good trainers,so now nobody knows in which shape is she she said that she is better than ever so she is able to surprise this one worth of try small stake

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) I am thinking about taking Safarova [-4.5] @1.80 [GB] against Radwanska. But before actually placing the bet, I would like to know the Polska player record against left handies. Can anyone give me this info, please? Thank you a lot. My strong reason: Safarova has an excellent start in 2007, fighting for trophies with best of the best in wta, while Radwanska was simply crushed every time she played against top players lately.

canas lost to waske yesterday. why is he in the main draw now?
Malisse withdrew with a wrist injury. So they choose a player who didn't make it through qualifying to replace him in the main draw - this player is know as a Lucky Loser (LL). Canas got this spot as he was the highest ranked player in qualifying that didn't make it through to the main draw as per normal rules. CvC:dude

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Hi all, first time posting in the tennis forum. Been reading for a while and think it is top class. I like the look of Kristian Pless to beat Serra at 2.2 on betfair. Pless has had a decent start to the year in beating Nalbandian at Chennai and taking a set off Murray at San Jose. He also had a great match against Federer in Dubai, taking a set off him also. Think there is a bit of value in the price. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hi all, first time posting in the tennis forum. Been reading for a while and think it is top class. I like the look of Kristian Pless to beat Serra at 2.2 on betfair. Pless has had a decent start to the year in beating Nalbandian at Chennai and taking a set off Murray at San Jose. He also had a great match against Federer in Dubai, taking a set off him also. Think there is a bit of value in the price. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
I watched Pless against Federer, and he handled hismelf pretty well. He has a very good serve and if I recall right took a set off Federer. I think this is a good bet...good luck

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) good value since Serra isn't too be trusted at all....

EventTomas Zib - Michael Llodra
SelectionMichael Llodra
Strength10/10
Date09/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceBlue Square @ 1.50 (Back)
ReasoningZib is a pretty poor returner and always nightmares when it comes to lefties like Llodra, so if Llodra only can serve at a high level he should trash Zib.
EventFrank Dancevic - Alexander Waske
SelectionFrank Dancevic
Strength10/10
Date09/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceInterwetten @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningGreat value on Frank Dancevic who has beaten Waske pretty easily before and I see no reason why he shouldn't beat him again. Sure Waske beat Canas, but only because Canas didn't need to win that match.

EventAnabel Medina Garrigues - Alicia Molik
SelectionAlicia Molik
Strength10/10
Date10/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.56 (Back)
ReasoningI saw Alicia Molik in Dubai vs Henin and she made a great 2nd set and she made another good match again here vs Rezai and she should have too many troubles beating Garrigues if she can keep up the same level she's been playing lately. She has beaten Garrigues twice, easily on HC and I see no reason why she shouldn't beat her again.

Donald_Duck RULES!!! Dancevic 2-1 win and Llodra 2-0 win. Tjohoooo nice start of the tournament... Thanks for the ideas Donald_Duck your looking hot on the betting... :dude
D.Duck's :ok :)