Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) great great game by nadal,a real giant indeed, i correctly picked him as easter gift, anw some people picked roddick, after totally wrong estimations, is not bad to admitt "mea culpa" coz to pick roddick was terrible mistake,and i strongly beleive this, nadal was huge favourite here,nadal is the best player of the world overall, he is only 21 while fed is 25, above this he played some excellent "out of this world" games against ferrero and verdasco, even in that games some people here and elsewhere claimed that nadal was poor!! antiphasis isnt it? for me extraordinary games,for some people very poor!! guys do we are watching the same games???? anyway to see different views from the same game is very usufull, murray follows, and then is austalian grand prix, no sleep tonight at all bye bye this is friendly approach, we exhange ideas here,we lern from each others ideas and views, we dont fight of course! we are educateded adults i guess, i give you my last tip for this long evening kimi raikkonen to win the aussie grand prix

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

great great game by nadal,a real giant indeed, i correctly picked him as easter gift, anw some people picked roddick, after totally wrong estimations, is not bad to admitt "mea culpa" coz to pick roddick was terrible mistake,and i strongly beleive this, nadal was huge favourite here,nadal is the best player of the world overall, he is only 21 while fed is 25, above this he played some excellent "out of this world" games against ferrero and verdasco, even in that games some people here and elsewhere claimed that nadal was poor!! antiphasis isnt it? for me extraordinary games,for some people very poor!! guys do we are watching the same games???? anyway to see different views from the same game is very usufull, murray follows, and then is austalian grand prix, no sleep tonight at all bye bye this is friendly approach, we exhange ideas here,we lern from each others ideas and views, we dont fight of course! we are educateded adults i guess, i give you my last tip for this long evening kimi raikkonen to win the aussie grand prix
well...at least Roddick didn't need to be gifted games from his opponent to win any....

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) i didnt calculate the facts correctly : murray showd some fitness and other leg problems as from the day before during haas match, imo the german didnt win against injured murray because of the class difference in favor of murray,,,djoko jumped at the chance and prevailed easily while murray was thinking to retire at any moment, but that was my mistake and i blame my self, i should count the facts more balanced,and avoid any betting final Nadal v Djokovic i dont underestimte djoko, i dont say he won over an injured and out of fitness both bodily and mentally murray, i just say that nadal is a giant out of this world i am confident now that i count all givens correctly and balanced, Nadal to win @1.41 on betfair maximum confidence BANKER

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventNadal - Djokovic set hc
SelectionDjokovic +2.5 sets (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date18/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.45 (Back)
ReasoningFinal is played in best of 5 format.I don't believe that Djoko isn't capable of winning at least one set here.For me it's for sure better bet than backing Nadal at the same price.Djokovic is great hard court player and I rate him as a better player than Roddick now so I don't know why bookies offer such high odds for his win.I remember his game against Nadal in last year French Open.He was great in that match before he had to retire because of injury.If he can play such a good game against Nadal on clay so why shouldn't he do it on hard.He is for sure much better player than a year ago so Nadal will have for sure tough task today to win that match.At least one set for Nole!

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) they should change his name,instead of djokovic to be CHOKOvic hehe, i feel great coz nadal won and i won money, but same time i feel sad because murray should be in final,anw injuries are part of the game, thanks all people shared opinions hope to see you soon my bookie already paid me, i noticed some mess earlier if it would be 3 or five best, i am paid no worries, dont care if they gonna play further!!! bye bye

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) i am also glad because many people understood the top form nadal was, and backed him, ignoring the psychological factor that pushing thenm to oppose since the spaniard didnt won any title after french open,also didnt appearance in any atp tour final since wimbledon, what counts is the current form and nothing else, nadal was really really impressive here,and only a blind couldnt see this factor bye bye boys