Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) to complete my previous post ; i consider shahar peer as the banker of this round,facing hantuchova,a player with strange character,but not strong tennis character,imo shahar will trash her very easily, and thats my main pick : shahar peer to win good luck shahar to win maximun confidence bye bye, i dont want to upset donald!:cry

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA)

David Ferrer vs Novak Djokovic
SelectionDavid Ferrer
Strength10/10
Date15/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.80 (Back)
ReasoningVery tough match, Novak is the more talented player and he's yet to drop a set so far. He's problem is that he sometimes gifts away a set and if it happens today Ferrer will fight to last ball and all the pressure will be on Novak and a major choke is not out of the question. Great value bet.

David Ferrer vs Novak Djokovic
SelectionDavid Ferrer
Strength10/10
Date15/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.80 (Back)
ReasoningVery tough match, Novak is the more talented player and he's yet to drop a set so far. He's problem is that he sometimes gifts away a set and if it happens today Ferrer will fight to last ball and all the pressure will be on Novak and a major choke is not out of the question. Great value bet.
fedex beats djokovic in dubai, canas beats fedex, moya beats canas, ferrer beats moya, so ferrer should beat djokovic ;) good luck dd :hope

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Shahar Peer lost :cry anyway,we all know that wta tour is a totally no bet section,if i place 10 units to atp tour event the equal to wta goes down to 3 units,thats understood by everybody i guess my banker of the month Nadal to win Chela by 2-0 sets @1.54 on betfair nadal really impressive here,looks like an "out of this world" player, i have no doupt that the argentinian is absolutely too small to face the giant called nadal Nadal is the number one favourite imo to win the tourny, he stands like a big mountain and calling the rest of players "hey,come to beat me" banker of the month bye bye

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) ok Nadal won 2-0 i am proud of my self the match was not easy,chela resistenced, he was playing with passion and mania, he was reminding me the french resistence during the second world war, but the lion prevailed the most important thing is to smell the lion before match, and truly i saw the king nadal in the match against ferrero, i am proud of my self as for the remaining events, i will not invest money, but i see roddick as winner,the other clash is open to any result, i give some edge to ferer, coz djokovic use to "choke" in crucial games, but i am out of interest nite all

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventHantuchova - Na Li
SelectionHantuchova
Strength10/10
Date16/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.80 (Back)
ReasoningI'm still trying to get back on the winning track but loses just keep chasing me and I can't get it right.Last month is just awfull for me.But I will be still trying.Today I will try to back Hantuchova.She seems to be in really good form and she won against Hingis and Peer.Of course Na Li won over Jankovic and Zvonareva but she is unstable like hell.Yesterday I've put my money on Vaidisova and this girl is some kind of a puzzle.She is making a lot of winners and she is playing great but after few minutes she can turn into a ferson who is making hundreds of unforced errors.Na Li is the same type of a player.When she is on fire she can beat anyone but when she start making errors she is just crap.I can't trust her with this kind of a game.Daniela sometimes is also unpredictable player but it seems that she improved her game lately and she now knows how to finish her opponent.Na Li had some luck against Zvonareva as Vera was just one big choker in that game but today I believe that Hantuchova will not give her that many chances to bounce back from the losed set as Vera gave to Li.Maybe 2:1 win for Hantuchova as both their previous games ended 2:1.H2H is 1:1.I see slight advantage here for Hanti and if she will win this one I hope that she will win the whole tournament.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Indian Wells QF no have time,very busy,my selections are : David Ferrer to beat Djokovic, coz ferrer is a guarantee player while djoko is still to prove that he is a decent player,i can not predict his future but what he shows now is rather choke than decent Andy Murray to beat Haas coz murray is a class above the german, he is the most promising youngster, for me the future federer and even better, top form at the moment,excellent tennis here, very impressive hungry to reach the final to meet nadal for the big revenge i will not repeat the mistake of overestimating haas, i cant see any other result than clear murray's 2-0 win bye bye

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Quantum, you've contradicted yourself. You've called Ferrer and guarantee player and Djoko and youngster. Then you've said Murray will batter Haas - surely this is exactly the same as the Ferrer Djokovic matchup? A good solid hardcourt fighter vs a youngster? Im not saying you're wrong, its just your reasoning seems bizarre.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) I'm on full stakes here on Murray - I think it is a great price. Below is my reasoning: Murray is clearly one of the most talented players on the tour at the moment and has beaten the vast majority of top players. He is playing well at the moment, and most of all, I believe he has the belief and 'want to win more'. This may sound silly but I feel Murray in games where he has a scalp to take he often produces - examples, Federer, Davydenko, Roddick. Yes, he lost to Roddick recently, and I think this was because he almost believed that Roddick was going to come out and beat him because of earlier (often embarrasing) defeats. Haas is playing well, but I reckon this game is a 50/50 so the odds with Murray are Huge IMO. I've watched this lad a lot and he is really good. Djokovic V Ferrer - I've layed 2-0 to Djokovic as I reckon Ferrer might take the first set. If he does I'll be jumping on the Serb with largest stakes. Good luck all, Sco

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Haas - Murray 1.694 Pinnacle For me this price is set right and this is not 50/50 match for sure in my eyes.When I'm reading that Murray is class above Haas it makes me laugh :D 2:0 very possible.I'm all the way on Haas.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Indian Wells semis Murray @2.22 v [email protected] Nadal @1.97 v Roddick @2.02 guys do you understand the gift? well is an easter gift to us bettors both prices on murray and nadal, i can to imagine that murray is considered outsider! jesus christ! for me murray is banker,so i will invest the maximum,can not resist not to place my house and my horse on this event! As for Nadal,i really wonder if all those roddick's backers watch any of nadal's game, probably not, otherwise shouldnt place a penny to american for me the situation is clear : nadal and murray play the best tennis here,and gonna meet in final fully diserved Nadal to win @1.97 on betfair Murray to win @2.22 on betfair maximum confidence full bank bye bye

Haas - Murray 1.694 Pinnacle For me this price is set right and this is not 50/50 match for sure in my eyes.When I'm reading that Murray is class above Haas it makes me laugh :D 2:0 very possible.I'm all the way on Haas.
you laugh and i win, i accept the deal :ok

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Murray is for sure not class above Haas.Haas was just a big joke inthat match.Murray was injured and he couldn't make an advantage fromthat.Haas serve was pathetic.He was all the time on his second serve.Lots of UE.Heblew match points.One big choker and clown.It happens. Don't lose your house today :D

EventAndy Roddick vs Rafael Nadal
SelectionAndy Roddick
Strength10/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningAndy Roddick keep on blatin his serves and have been kinda impressive this week while Nadal will face his toughest opponent so far today and he hasn't showed any great game so far, being gifted too many free points from opponents like Chela and JCF. Now that Federer is gone Roddick will do his best to win this tournament and has every opportunity if he doesn't clown himself rushing to net.
EventNovak Djokovic vs Andy Murray
SelectionNovak Djokovic
Strength10/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningCan't belive how Haas couldn't finish off the injured Murray yesterday but I can't belive that Novak will do the same misstake. He's making a great tournament and the slow surface seems to fit him great. PS. Don't forget to bet at one-ball-bookie if you can.

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventKuznetsova - Hantuchova set hc
SelectionHantuchova +1.5 (Asian Handicap)
Strength10/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 1.77 (Back)
ReasoningI don't believe that it will be easy match for Kuznetsova.Hantuchova is full of confidence and she is playing really well.She surely wants to win this one and repeat her success from 5 years ago when she had won IW.Both players already played here two three set matches.Kuznetsova in every match needs some time to get into the match and that was visible in the matches against Vaidisova and Bammer when she was not so great in the first set and losed 1st set in both of the previous games.Hanti has great chances to win this one but I will play a little bit carefull here and bet on her to win at least one set.She can do it for sure.

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) Hello, today good double here :loon get on the double as two singles win :hope

SportTennis
EventMurray - Djokovic
SelectionMurray
Strength10/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.10 (Back)
ReasoningThe Djokovic has not been tested yet, but Murray has, beating three top 10 players, in very good form. I remember their last and only meeting in Madrid, Murray won 1st set 6-1 and was a break up in set 2 and he collapsed, that will not happen here, he is the better player, he has improved more than the other man since their last meeting.
SportTennis
EventRoddick - Nadal
SelectionRoddick
Strength10/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 2.00 (Back)
ReasoningRoddick has gone through to semis here. His fast serve has been fully effective this week, has not faced a break point on his serve. Nadal has not got great serve, been struggling for form and hasn't played well so far, just edging past Chela. At least Roddick has came through against Gasquet/Ljubicic this week, 2 quality players.

Haas - Murray 1.694 Pinnacle For me this price is set right and this is not 50/50 match for sure in my eyes.When I'm reading that Murray is class above Haas it makes me laugh :D 2:0 very possible.I'm all the way on Haas.
Oops! Murray is twice the player Haas is - in fact I am seriously suprised Haas is playing so well. Fancy Nadal to be honest. He's looked really solid all week and seems to have the confidence back. Roddick has been serving well, but don't forget Nadal is one of the best returners in the world, and a fantastic defensive player. Roddick won't like the fact that the ball keeps coming back. Nadal to win here at good value. Sco

Re: Tennis, Pacific Life Open Masters, Indian Wells (ATP/WTA) have totaly agree with quantom murray to win:welcome nadal to win:welcome dokovic is maybe talented player and good one, but he is definatly on the level that murray is. murray improved his game a lot and also played a lot, on the other side dokovic had just several ''matches''. nadal is alo in briliant form...dont like rodick becouse he is only good server imo

Tip Detail
SportTennis
EventNadal - Roddick
SelectionNadal
Strength10/10
Date17/03/2007
Bookmaker/PricePinnacle Sports @ 2.02 (Back)
ReasoningMost of the tipsters are putting their money on Roddick but I will go the opposite way.So what if Roddick is playing really good and his serve is great.The same was at Memphis and he got hammered in the final game against Haas.Roddick is still just serve.And if he will try playing serve and volley he'll get burn.Nadal is great returner and he is playing great passing shots.I see Nadal's advantage in almost every aspect of tennis.Surface here at IW seems to be pretty slow so another advantage for Nadal.At odds over 2.00 I see no other option than backing Nadal.He is real fighter and Roddick should have big problems to finish him in every play.